Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's (1105 Views)

My Mother Wants Us To Stop Bearing Our Father's Name / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by bunbit23: 4:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Godwin: Thanks a million for your eye opening lectures GGM. May the gods and goddesses grant you long life so you can continue your good work for humanity.
I have two questions to ask my able GGM.
(1). If someone’s ancestor has committed sin that is working against the offspring’s progress and success as a result of the sin committed, should one amongst the descendants discover that the problem he is facing is as a result of the ancestral sin and have his deliverance, can such deliverance free him and his own offspring (children) at once?
(2). Just like the first question, if a mariner do his/her marine settlement can that settlement cover the children that will come as mariners or such settlement would be done for the children individually in the future?
Odogwu Akataaka:
Questions (1)
Sins of the ancestors have powers on their descendants.
Let me explain.
This is how it happens spiritually and why it has to be so.
For example, if I Odogwuakagaaka should kill an innocent person with a great destiny and important mission to fulfil. Perhaps on a land disputes. And it was done without ọfọ na ogu( due justice). The killing has brought an attention of the gods: the attention invoked their wrath.
Perhaps the deceased came to liberate his family or the society at large. Have you seen that such mission is a great commission for the gods and human at large?
Now he was killed by me because a land dispute!
If I had sold the land without eating from its farm produce, the calamity will be less on me. That’s to say, i may bear it myself, upon my head the moment I am still alive and after death.
Here, it has nothing to do with my children and children’s children. We say here “ife onye metere, o weere isi ya buru”.
But if I had eaten a harvest from the blood land, alongside my wife, sons and daughters whereby none of them said nothing against the evil I did. The curse we shall bear together and it shall go down to the children children’s children (still counting)
The gods have to avenge, putting a mark of remembrance on my lineage to enforce their wrath on my descendants.
This is how we inherit curses and have to suffer as a result of sins of the fathers.
This curse continues and have to manifest itself in so many ways. Do remember, it’s the judgement of the gods. That’s to say, they may choose to punish with anything which they deemed okay. It could be poverty or sorrow. It could be early death or hatred. Whichever, its understood that none of their punishments is little or a minor. They are wise.
If tomorrow a generation rise against the ugly situation to seek for deliverance, good and fine. If one wakes up and seeks to know what happened and to deliver himself, good and fine. The gods are willing and ready to say the truth, revealing secrets to tender heart. When he has the true information and wishes to deliver his home or members of his family, this is what we call “ịgbara isi”.
At the course of the deliverance, skull of dead person must be present (ọkpụkpụ isi onye nwụrụ anwụ) This skull represents the ancestors (the dead), saying this deliverance was caused by the dead against the living.
Head of a goat and sheep will be present.
The head of the goat represents foolishness and the head of the sheep represents mercy and pity..
Because it has attracted the wrath of the gods, head of a pussycat has to be present.
Pussycat here stands for witchcraft.
You know when the gods fight for a course against the living, its effects look like witchcraft. This is why Christianity often misunderstood African ancestors for evil but then venerate Eauropean ancestors as angels. They say, St John and St Abraham, St Monica, St Stephen etc.
Our people are happy, accepting these doctrines!
What am I saying?
The workforce of the gods, vengence of the gods upon the living is a witchcraft.
This is why head of a pussycat has to be involved and so many other ritual items. These items are well pronounced at the course of deliverance exercise.
Pending on the gravity, weight of the curse. Some curses may require a he_goat for final cleansing or sheep. When we use he_goat for effects we say, mkpi ihere/ifere, ohuu ihere/ifere.
Sometimes there will be no need to make use of live animal at last.
It’s during the ritual deliverance that one has to say prayers that set only him /her free. Do you now see how it works?
If you had said prayers on your head refusing your family (sons and daughters) perhaps you had had one or two as at the time. They are not free but the ones yet to be born.
Unless you said deliverance prayers inclusive. Calling their names such as my daughters Chinaza, Ebere and my sons Ebube and Chiadi are all included. I asks for their deliverance too, may they never feel the heat and weight of this curse again as am free with them today.
Having said these, there’s need t.......
Click to continue reading
Ancestral Courses :How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's – Light House of Wisdom
http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/ancestral-courses-how-we-inherit-courses-from-evil-done-by-our-fathers/
Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by bunbit23: 4:05am On Apr 13, 2019

Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by BarrElChapo(m): 5:18am On Apr 13, 2019
U
Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by Richy4(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2019
I can't believe I read this Nonsense from A-Z cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by plaetton: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Very silly nonsense from a demented mind.

If a mind is fixated on silly superstitions, then there cannot ever be a clear path to navigate the challenges of life.

4 Likes

Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by Chubhie: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is a 10 unit course.
Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chubhie:
This is a 10 unit course.
I bet the op will have a very low Grade Point

2 Likes

Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by Chubhie: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I bet the op will have a very low Grade Point
Are saying OP would be advised to withdraw?

4 Likes

Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by ifyalways(f): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Chubhie:

Are saying OP would be advised to withdraw?
Yes. This course is definitely not for him. Ten sessions with over twenty carry over of same course. shocked Haba, na curse ? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
What "course"?

Medicine or Nursing?

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by sacx: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Beautiful nonsense grin
Re: Ancestral Courses: How We Inherit Courses From Evil Done By Our Father's by SimplePlan34: 4:56am On Apr 15, 2019
The cure to curses is sucide

(1) (Reply)

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation.....part 2 / I Am In A Bit Of Mess, Please Help / Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.