Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (4053 Views)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. / How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 11:47am On May 07, 2019
LordReed:

You are now a theist?
You all have to categorise and label people so I'd fit into the theist box more these days my Lord, but for you, I'll elaborate.

If I decide to espouse the works of Plato, or Carl Gustav Jung, not many on here would call me a Platonian or a Jungian because most wouldn't know what I speak of. Our problem is our bakers only bake bread so we eat bread alone and that's all we, both theists and atheists, espouse. Any more ignorance and we'd starve.

I found atheism (denying the existence of gods) absurd because atheists spend so much time arguing about a thing it claims does not exist and in language that says otherwise. If I spend my time debating the existence or non of aliens or unicorns, I'd expect to be labelled an alienist � and a unicornist. I'd at least be known as such.

Whether gods exist or not, its hard to argue that they do not have immense influence on people, and in my opinion, it is stupid to ignore things you can see clearly in front of you. So, yes, since buda spends so much time discussing gods, buda has decided to study Christian theology (both scriptures and human practise), with an aim to understand, hence buda is now a theist, as in a person who studies divine things. Do note though that buda does not eat bread alone however, so as not to become malnourished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by LordReed(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2019
budaatum:

You all have to categorise and label people so I'd fit into the theist box more these days my Lord, but for you, I'll elaborate.

If I decide to espouse the works of Plato, or Carl Gustav Jung, not many on here would call me a Platonian or a Jungian because most wouldn't know what I speak of. Our problem is our bakers only bake bread so we eat bread alone and that's all we, both theists and atheists, espouse. Any more ignorance and we'd starve.

I found atheism (denying the existence of gods) absurd because atheists spend so much time arguing about a thing it claims does not exist and in language that says otherwise. If I spend my time debating the existence or non of aliens or unicorns, I'd expect to be labelled an alienist � and a unicornist. I'd at least be known as such.

Whether gods exist or not, its hard to argue that they do not have immense influence on people, and in my opinion, it is stupid to ignore things you can see clearly in front of you. So, yes, since buda spends so much time discussing gods, buda has decided to study Christian theology (both scriptures and human practise), with an aim to understand, hence buda is now a theist, as in a person who studies divine things. Do note though that buda does not eat bread alone however, so as not to become malnourished.

LoL! Buda on fire as usual.

My only gripe is why you choose to use the tired old "you argue about god(s) too much, you must believe in god(s)". I argue against flat earth and Mandela effect as well, it in no way implies I believe in those things.

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by pressplay411(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2019
HenryDion:

The truth is what made me an atheist. I read the Bible like no Christian has ever done. If you know the Bible so well, you won't be a xtain.

The truth is what you have said. I also read the bible and questioned everything. Cos it seemed the God of old testament was a different God from the New testament, among other contradictions. It eventually made me an atheist. But for Grace.

The ultimate truth is best explained in John 5;39-40

Christ was addressing the well-read Jews, who had read the old testament very well yet did not accept nor believe him, just like you. He said to them,
"You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life, and these are they which testify of Me.
But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life."

It is a very humbling verse, i wish you would read the entire chapter to get the whole message.
Basically, reading the whole bible is not synonymous to knowing the Truth. There's an understanding and experiential gap that only the Holy Spirit can fill.
Stop trying to understand spiritual truth by your sensual capacity. I learnt this by Grace.
If all nations of the world can attest to the existence of a God and spiritual realities, it is a subtle intellectual pride that makes one believe that others are wrong while he and a few echelon of intellectuals are right, especially when every thing around you points to a super intelligent design that you just don't want to attribute to a God.
Your puzzle should be knowing which gods or God is true.

I hope you find some reason in what i have said.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 12:49pm On May 07, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! Buda on fire as usual.

My only gripe is why you choose to use the tired old "you argue about god(s) too much, you must believe in god(s)". I argue against flat earth and Mandela effect as well, it in no way implies I believe in those things.
First, buda does not do believe! buda did not do believe as an atheist and that's not changed as a theist, so do not imply buda believes! You'd never hear it said that someone believes in Physics, except by a person who knows nought about Physics and about someone who does know a lot about Physics. Believing is indicative of not knowing and is for those who have not sought to know. If I were to be bad I'd call such people "Christians", as in "those who believe in Christ". You'd regularly hear some claim one cannot know, so just believe. Funny thing is God gave that crap up long ago and hence the physical evidence (Jesus Christ) so you can know because we just are not natural believers. But trust we humans to return to our old ignorantly believing ways.

I use the tired old "you argue about god(s) too much, you must believe in god(s)" (though I said "espouse" and "debating" and where I used "argue" I gave it a negative spin), as personal justification for myself my Lord. I was way too long an atheist to use lame arguments like that to try to convince others. No, I have not had a lobotomy.

'Arguing' (discuss would be my preferred) has made me go back to studying so as to disabuse myself of the proselytised crap and know for myself. And in that sense am I a theist, a tester of things theistic to see whether they are of God or not.

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 12:54pm On May 07, 2019
HenryDion:

The truth is what made me an atheist. I read the Bible like no Christian has ever done. If you know the Bible so well, you won't be a xtain.
Funny. This was a line of mine. I read the Bible, found that what I understood was not what was being preached and practised around me and became an atheist. I've since gone back to reading it again and find I was silly to think my understanding at the time was what was wrong. I've come to the conclusion that the Bible needs to be taken away from Christians because they have a very narrow understanding of the book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 07, 2019
budaatum:

Reading the Bible is what made me an atheist, and now I'm reading it again as a theist.

If it's not asking too much, what is this "truth" you mentioned please? I would so love to know it. And what would one be if one knew the "Bible so well"?

You were never an atheist to begin with. You were confused.

budaatum:

Funny. This was a line of mine. I read the Bible, found that what I understood was not what was being preached and practised around me and became an atheist. I've since gone back to reading it again and find I was silly to think my understanding at the time was what was wrong. I've come to the conclusion that the Bible needs to be taken away from Christians because they have a very narrow understanding of the book.

Happy to know that you finally escaped.

You are now free from fear
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2019
pressplay411:

The truth is what you have said. I also read the bible and questioned everything. Cos it seemed the God of old testament was a different God from the New testament, among other contradictions. It eventually made me an atheist. But for Grace.

The ultimate truth is best explained in John 5;39-40

Christ was addressing the well-read Jews, who had read the old testament very well yet did not accept nor believe him, just like you. He said to them,
"You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life, and these are they which testify of Me.
But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life."

You never became an atheist to begin with. You were confused and disoriented. If you know what atheism is, you wont be spewing this.

It is a very humbling verse, i wish you would read the entire chapter to get the whole message.
Basically, reading the whole bible is not synonymous to knowing the Truth. There's an understanding and experiential gap that only the Holy Spirit can fill.
Stop trying to understand spiritual truth by your sensual capacity. I learnt this by Grace.
If all nations of the world can attest to the existence of a God and spiritual realities, it is a subtle intellectual pride that makes one believe that others are wrong while he and a few echelon of intellectuals are right, especially when every thing around you points to a super intelligent design that you just don't want to attribute to a God.
Your puzzle should be knowing which gods or God is true.

I hope you find some reason in what i have said.

argumentum ad populism

The fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it.

I don't need to further finger your ignorance.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 7:46pm On May 07, 2019
HenryDion:

You were never an atheist to begin with. You were confused.
That's what you think. I was probably an atheist much longer than you've breathed air. Others said I was the most atheistic person on here. Gods were figments of the imagination.

But don't take my word for it. I've been here awhile and left a trail. Be a good atheist and check the evidence instead of making things up. And I never lived in fear and still don't.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by pressplay411(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2019
HenryDion:

You never became an atheist to begin with. You were confused and disoriented. If you know what atheism is, you wont be spewing this.

argumentum ad populism

The fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it.

I don't need to further finger your ignorance.

Hurling insults at me doesn't make me look bad. On the contrary, guess who looks bad?
Let Tonto Dikeh be a clear example to you.

Maturity is the ability to hold an argument without resorting to cheap invectives.

That said, whenever you're ready, I would like to engage in a decent conversation with you.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 07, 2019
pressplay411:

Hurling insults at me doesn't make me look bad. On the contrary, guess who looks bad?
Let Tonto Dikeh be a clear example to you.

Maturity is the ability to hold an argument without resorting to cheap invectives.

That said, whenever you're ready, I would like to engage in a decent conversation with you.

Do you know what an insult is? I'm exploring the loopholes in your so called truth and you are crying 'insult'

I'm very objective here.

Stop being emotional please.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 07, 2019
budaatum:

That's what you think. I was probably an atheist much longer than you've breathed air. Others said I was the most atheistic person on here. Gods were figments of the imagination.

But don't take my word for it. I've been here awhile and left a trail. Be a good atheist and check the evidence instead of making things up. And I never lived in fear and still don't.

You were never an atheist. Take it or leave it!

Let's stop chest beating about who drew breath much longer before the other got converted.

What made you an atheist, and what made you to have a rethink?
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by pressplay411(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2019
HenryDion:

Let's stop chest beating about who drew breath much longer before the other got converted.

You find the word Atheist so prideful.
Like a badge of honor of sorts.

Lol I've been there. You called me ignorant, yet it is I who knows both the sensual (physically perceived) and spiritual. While all you seem to know and acknowledge is sensual.
I do understand your plight.
One day, hopefully soon, you won't be able to remain in denial of your blatant truth. That you need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by pressplay411(m): 11:43pm On May 07, 2019
HenryDion:

Do you know what an insult is? I'm exploring the loopholes in your so called truth and you are crying 'insult'

I'm very objective here.

Stop being emotional please.

Lol you amuse me.
Your objectivity certainly lacks manners but what would an atheist know about such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 1:29am On May 08, 2019
pressplay411:

You find the word Atheist so prideful.
Like a badge of honor of sorts.

Lol I've been there. You called me ignorant, yet it is I who knows both the sensual (physically perceived) and spiritual. While all you seem to know and acknowledge is sensual.
I do understand your plight.
One day, hopefully soon, you won't be able to remain in denial of your blatant truth. That you need help.

You ended up not answering my question despite writing an epistle.. What a shame! Atheism is just another way of asking for proof. Is that too hard?

Atheism isn't a badge, it is merely a stance where proof is asked for. Unfortunately, you have none judging by how my question was dodged.

Funny lol
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 1:31am On May 08, 2019
pressplay411:

Lol you amuse me.
Your objectivity certainly lacks manners but what would an atheist know about such.

This isn't the first time a xtain cry sore when he couldn't handle the grenade thrown at him. I ain't surprised.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 6:09am On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

There's nothing to chest beat about. I just thought you were interested in the facts but I'm now wondering if you'd rather create your own facts.

I was an atheist from birth. My parents weren't into religion so I escaped indoctrination. Now I'm trying out theist ideology. And it's not exactly a rethink but an addition, after all, it's not that one would abandon Plato just because one has found Aristotle. Eating bread alone is malnourishing. One must eat a balanced diet.

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by pressplay411(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

You ended up not answering my question despite writing an epistle.. What a shame! Atheism is just another way of asking for proof. Is that too hard?

Atheism isn't a badge, it is merely a stance where proof is asked for. Unfortunately, you have none judging by how my question was dodged.

Funny lol

Forget i brought up being an atheist, for the sake of not diverting the topic, i agree I was never an atheist, i was just an unbeliever.
Now what intrigued me was your comment about having read the bible. And how you concluded reading the whole bible makes one see its fallacies.
Truly, no one can understanding of the bible except by the Spirit.
It is a spiritual book, not a text book.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 9:42am On May 08, 2019
pressplay411:

Forget i brought up being an atheist, for the sake of not diverting the topic, i agree I was never an atheist, i was just an unbeliever.
Now what intrigued me was your comment about having read the bible. And how you concluded reading the whole bible makes one see its fallacies.
Truly, no one can understanding of the bible except by the Spirit.
It is a spiritual book, not a text book.

From the above assertion, it is glaring that you were never an atheist and that means, I've got no reason to waste further time with you. Thank you.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On May 08, 2019
budaatum:

There's nothing to chest beat about. I just thought you were interested in the facts but I'm now wondering if you'd rather create your own facts.

I was an atheist from birth. My parents weren't into religion so I escaped indoctrination. Now I'm trying out theist ideology. And it's not exactly a rethink but an addition, after all, it's not that one would abandon Plato just because one has found Aristotle. Eating bread alone is malnourishing. One must eat a balanced diet.

Do you know what indoctrination is? Your parents weren't religious didn't mean you escape. What made you an atheist, and what prompted you to have a rethink? Let's start from there.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by pressplay411(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

From the above assertion, it is glaring that you were never an atheist and that means, I've got no reason to waste further time with you. Thank you.

I wish you didn't.
But the choice is yours and I respect that.
Thanks for your time.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by LordReed(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

LoL, budaatum is as atheist as they come. She loves to play with words a lot so you might get confused from time to time about her point but lemme assure you buda is an atheist.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 1:44pm On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

Do you know what indoctrination is? Your parents weren't religious didn't mean you escape. What made you an atheist, and what prompted you to have a rethink? Let's start from there.
Na wa for you o HenryDion! I was not religionised! No one taught me to worship God! I knew about Greek and Egyptian gods as part of my rational education but no one said bow down and worship anything. I first found out people worship gods when I was 7 and arrived in Nigeria and it sounded absurd to me. So I asked questions, lots of questions, but Naija now, dem too no de answer, so by 9 I picked up King James and read it myself. It read like Homer's Odyssey. Interesting, but no one believes Odyssey, so why believe Adam and Eve? I liked the morals though but found the so called believers were more about the believing and not the "do my will". Besides, they mostly hadn't read it like I had starting in the beginning and working through to the end. So that was me, atheist from birth and for decades later with an interest in human psychology (what motivates them and how they reason), which made me study religions from all angles.

Then last year, I was visited by a pastor friend who was preaching unbiblical garbage at me. So I asked if he'd read the Bible starting from the beginning and working right through to the end. And he said no. And I was furious that such an ignorant person could stand in front of other and preach the Word he hadn't read! So I picked up the Bible again and read it, and I'm finding how many misunderstand and misrepresent what is written in it! You'd be amazed what you'd see in it if you read it without the religious pollution that blinds people. How the idea of God evolved over time from an angry despot to a loving Jesus, then Paul mystified it. How Jesus was an atheist to the religious leaders of his time and his teachings on how to free one from them and be a god. And most of all, how ignorant most Christians are because of their stupid believing. I mean, how can one claim to be covered by the blood of Jesus yet fear evil? If they knew they were covered, would they not walk boldly in the valley of the shadow of death, o they of little faith!

I am a theist because I now have a better understanding of what I study and don't take my cue from believers. And it's not so much about God worship (I still find it absurd thinking some God in heaven would be content with my singing and handicapping and tithe paying and incessant begging God for things in prayer), but in 'worshipping' the creations of God, those here whom I see. For inasmuch as I do unto the least of you, God is said to be content.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 1:48pm On May 08, 2019
LordReed:

LoL, budaatum is as atheist as they come. She loves to play with words a lot so you might get confused from time to time about her point but lemme assure you buda is an atheist.
My Lord, yes, I agree I confuse. But don't blame me now. It's not my fault that people are all grown up and have become adults. If they but become as children and abandon their preconceived ideas, beliefs and opinions, I'm certain they'd understand me better.

Can I be an Atheist Christian please? We can call it my transition phase phase.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2019
budaatum:

My Lord, yes, I agree I confuse. But don't blame me now. It's not my fault that people are all grown up and have become adults. If they but become as children and abandon their preconceived ideas, beliefs and opinions, I'm certain they'd understand me better.

Can I be an Atheist Christian please? We can call it my transition phase phase.

Of course, atheist christian buda.

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 08, 2019
budaatum:

Na wa for you o HenryDion! I was not religionised! No one taught me to worship God! I knew about Greek and Egyptian gods as part of my rational education but no one said bow down and worship anything. I first found out people worship gods when I was 7 and arrived in Nigeria and it sounded absurd to me. So I asked questions, lots of questions, but Naija now, dem too no de answer, so by 9 I picked up King James and read it myself. It read like Homer's Odyssey. Interesting, but no one believes Odyssey, so why believe Adam and Eve? I liked the morals though but found the so called believers were more about the believing and not the "do my will". Besides, they mostly hadn't read it like I had starting in the beginning and working through to the end. So that was me, atheist from birth and for decades later with an interest in human psychology (what motivates them and how they reason), which made me study religions from all angles.

Then last year, I was visited by a pastor friend who was preaching unbiblical garbage at me. So I asked if he'd read the Bible starting from the beginning and working right through to the end. And he said no. And I was furious that such an ignorant person could stand in front of other and preach the Word he hadn't read! So I picked up the Bible again and read it, and I'm finding how many misunderstand and misrepresent what is written in it! You'd be amazed what you'd see in it if you read it without the religious pollution that blinds people. How the idea of God evolved over time from an angry despot to a loving Jesus, then Paul mystified it. How Jesus was an atheist to the religious leaders of his time and his teachings on how to free one from them and be a god. And most of all, how ignorant most Christians are because of their stupid believing. I mean, how can one claim to be covered by the blood of Jesus yet fear evil? If they knew they were covered, would they not walk boldly in the valley of the shadow of death, o they of little faith!

I am a theist because I now have a better understanding of what I study and don't take my cue from believers. And it's not so much about God worship (I still find it absurd thinking some God in heaven would be content with my singing and handicapping and tithe paying and incessant begging God for things in prayer), but in 'worshipping' the creations of God, those here whom I see. For inasmuch as I do unto the least of you, God is said to be content.

You wrote a whole epistle and yet, ended up not making one tangible sense. An atheist is someone who doesn't believe in God for lack of substantial evidence. Let definition not be our problem please.

That is why I said you were never an atheist. You mean the Bible is proof of God's existence? What proof made you a theist? If you can present that, I myself will become a theist.

What convinced you? Don't tell me about what you read in the Bible. There are hundreds of other so called holy books out there. They aren't proof!

I'm waiting...
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

You wrote a whole epistle and yet, ended up not making one tangible sense. An atheist is someone who doesn't believe in God for lack of substantial evidence. Let definition not be our problem please.

That is why I said you were never an atheist. You mean the Bible is proof of God's existence? What proof made you a theist? If you can present that, I myself will become a theist.

What convinced you? Don't tell me about what you read in the Bible. There are hundreds of other so called holy books out there. They aren't proof!

I'm waiting...
I never said the Bible is evidence of God! It is clearly stated the one must not bow down and worship images, which is what the Bible is, a narrative about God from one single perspective, and even in it are you told not to read only the bible but every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God. I said I studied religions, and not just one single religion or book. But none are evidence for God just as mush as a story about Alice Through the Looking Glass is not evidence that Humpty Dumpty actually exists! All you get from books is the idea of things. As mentioned, reading only bread one book) will make you malnourished!

And don't you dare become a theist on my say so! Allowing me to present evidence subjects you to my own bias and manipulation and enslavement. As an atheist you must seek for evidence yourself!

Now. You are correct that I was never an atheist who did not believe gods don't exist, and always did find atheists who don't believe amusing. But then I also found theists who believed amusing too, since both believe precisely because they really don't know and choose to believe or disbelieve because they are ignorant. I categorically knew that gods do not exist except as a figment of the imagination in the minds of those who imagine they exist. So I decided to become a theist and create God in my own mind. And since I have managed to create God in my mind, theist I am. Or would you argue that the content of my mind does not exist?

I convinced myself, would be the answer to your
"What convinced you", with my own free use of my own mind I might add. But in theological language, God came down and convinced me is how one says it, since theology, or Christianity rather, never let's one take responsibility for one's own actions, rather sadly, and misguided as that is.

P.s. I'm finding me silly arguing with you about my atheist credentials by the way Henry. I feel like a crook arguing that I'm a crook. I don't mind the discussion itself, but I will take your word for it if in your opinion I'm a saint and not a crook. The evidence is on here though for you to check if you wish to as my postings go back a while (anything pre 2019 should do). Just don't you leave your stuff unguided please or it might go missing.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 08, 2019
budaatum:

I never said the Bible is evidence of God! It is clearly stated the one must not bow down and worship images, which is what the Bible is, a narrative about God from one single perspective, and even in it are you told not to read only the bible but every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God. I said I studied religions, and not just one single religion or book. But none are evidence for God just as mush as a story about Alice Through the Looking Glass is not evidence that Humpty Dumpty actually exists! All you get from books is the idea of things. As mentioned, reading only bread one book) will make you malnourished!

And don't you dare become a theist on my say so! Allowing me to present evidence subjects you to my own bias and manipulation and enslavement. As an atheist you must seek for evidence yourself!

Now. You are correct that I was never an atheist who did not believe gods don't exist, and always did find atheists who don't believe amusing. But then I also found theists who believed amusing too, since both believe precisely because they really don't know and choose to believe or disbelieve because they are ignorant. I categorically knew that gods do not exist except as a figment of the imagination in the minds of those who imagine they exist. So I decided to become a theist and create God in my own mind. And since I have managed to create God in my mind, theist I am. Or would you argue that the content of my mind does not exist?

I convinced myself, would be the answer to your
"What convinced you", with my own free use of my own mind I might add. But in theological language, God came down and convinced me is how one says it, since theology, or Christianity rather, never let's one take responsibility for one's own actions, rather sadly, and misguided as that is.

P.s. I'm finding me silly arguing with you about my atheist credentials by the way Henry. I feel like a crook arguing that I'm a crook. I don't mind the discussion itself, but I will take your word for it if in your opinion I'm a saint and not a crook. The evidence is on here though for you to check if you wish to as my postings go back a while (anything pre 2019 should do). Just don't you leave your stuff unguided please or it might go missing.

It is now evident that you are living in one of the most greatest delusion even known to man - delusion of grandeur.

If you believe God exist because you convinced yourself that he exist, not because you were exposed to any sort of evidence or proof, then I regret exhausting my time on you.

Shalom
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nostradamus: 5:25pm On May 08, 2019
advocate666:
grin grin grin grin grin

So you foolishly opened a thread like this last week eh?

I can't stop laughing.

So I am not the only fake but now you term my Master as fake too?

Do you understand your own logic? If Satan is fake, why do you spend time fighting him?
oga i went through your posts now and i've got some questions for you,which type of satanist are you??there are two types of satanism(i hope you know this)which of them are you?? Answer this question first.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 6:05pm On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

It is now evident that you are living in one of the most greatest delusion even known to man - delusion of grandeur.

If you believe God exist because you convinced yourself that he exist, not because you were exposed to any sort of evidence or proof, then I regret exhausting my time on you.

Shalom
It would be very silly of me to "believe" a thing exists in my mind. Its my mind so I ought to more than believe and know instead, especially if it's something I put in my mind myself. Besides, no one has ever seen God except in spirit so theists are said to delude themselves that something called God exists. The Christian Scripture would say you must absurdly reenter your mother's womb and be reborn, so no news there. Hopefully you aren't claiming what exists in my mind does not exist Henry, just because you can't see into my mind or it doesn't exist in your's.

As for proof, you'd have to exhaust more of your very valuable time observing my fruits I'm afraid, as it's the only way to observe this spirit. And I tell you, observe you will now that you've engaged with buda.

Till we meet again, shalom.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by MuttleyLaff: 7:10pm On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

Shalom

budaatum:
It would be very silly of me to "believe" a thing exists in my mind. Its my mind so I ought to more than believe and know instead, especially if it's something I put in my mind myself. Besides, no one has ever seen God except in spirit so theists are said to delude themselves that something called God exists.
The Christian Scripture would say you must absurdly reenter your mother's womb and be reborn, so no news there.
Hopefully you aren't claiming what exists in my mind does not exist Henry, just because you can't see into my mind or it doesn't exist in your's.

As for proof, you'd have to exhaust more of your very valuable time observing my fruits I'm afraid, as it's the only way to observe this spirit. And I tell you, observe you will now that you've engaged with buda.

Till we meet again, shalom.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9327396_tenor16_gif6423b4104c936e84ec4fded4e55b571e

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by LordReed(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

Shalom

Yes, please keep wasting your time arguing even after being told the true picture. You have not wasted enough time yet, please, please continue. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by advocate666: 8:29pm On May 08, 2019
Nostradamus:
oga i went through your posts now and i've got some questions for you,which type of satanist are you??there are two types of satanism(i hope you know this)which of them are you?? Answer this question first.

The fake type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

C.p.a Church (rev King) How Far Please somebody Help! / Views On War Against Islam / Jesus Is The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.