Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Update On Itching Private Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On Itching Private Part (1243 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Itching Private Part by Help1993: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2019
Sequel to my previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5126225/needed-itchy-private-part
Hi guys, I want say a big thank you for showing concern towards my health which almost caused me to depression.
I took some of the advice from you guys seriously by burning all my old boxes and got a new one, went to carry out another test which I've attached here and also used dermatol cream.
I must confess that using just original demartol has reduced the itching to like 9/10 by applying it morning and evening and I also bought streptomycin which was written in the test for the treatment of E.coli..
I carried out a urine test and U/S MCS
One question bothering my mind is, can E.coli cause what happened to me?

Re: Update On Itching Private Part by Sanemind(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2019
What do l know, Lemme wait for the experts
Re: Update On Itching Private Part by kingxsamz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
You are welcome.

Hope say you no go wear that black boxer for 1 week again?

3 Likes

Re: Update On Itching Private Part by Pubichairs(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
u had scabies
Re: Update On Itching Private Part by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
congratulations bro, you've been emancipated from scabiesgrin I hope u play safe next time

Re: Update On Itching Private Part by DonCortino: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Help1993:
Sequel to my previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5126225/needed-itchy-private-part
Hi guys, I want say a big thank you for showing concern towards my health which almost caused me to depression.
I took some of the advice from you guys seriously by burning all my old boxes and got a new one, went to carry out another test which I've attached here and also used dermatol cream.
I must confess that using just original demartol has reduced the itching to like 9/10 by applying it morning and evening and I also bought streptomycin which was written in the test for the treatment of E.coli..
I carried out a urine test and U/S MCS
One question bothering my mind is, can E.coli cause what happened to me?

Are u cured now?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice / I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help / Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.