Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba (4089 Views)

Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Nollywoodlive22: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2019
#Nolly TV Africa news

A DUBAI BASED COMPANY HOUSE OF MICHYBAL SIGNEDS LITTLE SUCCESS ADEGOR

The management team of House of Michybal, a multimillion Naira fashion company based in Dubai signed Success Adegor as her kid model/brand Ambassador.
Speaking after the official signing. The CEO who was one time Miss Nollywood Culture and Tourism Nigeria 2014 thanked little success for her role on education and promise to support her in different ways.

The House of Michybal will be responsible for all of Success Adegor’s clothings for one year.

Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by JasonScoolari: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
This girl is slowly pushing Emmanuella off the radar.

Indeed, Success has many friends. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Larryfest(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2019
The CEO thanked the little girl for her role on education, i don't understand this at all what exactly was her role on education

2 Likes

Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by NobleAngell(f): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Of what importance is this to her future? Education is what she need right now, not all these unnecessary publicity.
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Nollywoodlive22: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2019
More photos

Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Samuel940olodo: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Woow this girl is so lucky see as her life don change thank you ex miss Nollywood for helping the less privileged. God will bless you for us. This is how beauty Queen should be doing. so Na you get that multimillion naira fashion home for Dubai? see money oh
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by catwalq(f): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2019
Is that nail Polish on her fingernails already Make i face my front?

3 Likes

Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Factgist: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Emmanuella remains the boss of them all

2 Likes

Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by demolinka(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Correct!

Person name dey make way o
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Maxymilliano(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2019
God bless Miss Stephanie Rukevwe Idolor ...
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Topmaike007(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This girl is slowly pushing Emmanuella of the radar.

Indeed, Success has many friends. cheesy
which kind mumu thing you type,which emmanuela are you talking about is it the one that this little success has Park one side or what?
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
catwalq:
Is that nail Polish on her fingernails already Make i face my front?

So you noticed it too?

I hope this girl will be managed by sensible people or else her parents will wish they never experienced this publicity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Omolola16: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Even her hair do self I no understand

1 Like

Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by mytime24(f): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Gud4her
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Elamin21(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thank God for her life and family
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by CoolJul: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
ewoooh ! they have started polishing her nails...
lemme go b4 sum1 will say ''and so does it stop her from being educated?"

plz don't hijack her innocence/childhood
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by spanzed(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Your life can change any fucking minute. Make success locate me too IJN
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by folake4u(f): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Let this child face her education already!
Is that nail polish I see on her? Smh undecided
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by ThePreachersSon: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
The mother should not come and tell us later that they did not give her money o
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by YoungAncient1: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Miss Nollywood culture and tourism Nigeria undecided All these pageants sef.
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by ruggedtimi(m): 1:26am On Apr 14, 2019
wanted to see arab mehn
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Fadomero(m): 4:59am On Apr 14, 2019
I won't say thank God but thanks to the good people around her, where was God when building collapsed and killed innocent children in lagos
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by partnerbizz4: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2019
Larryfest:
The CEO thanked the little girl for her role on education, i don't understand this at all what exactly was her role on education

You dey listen to all these gals saying rubbish?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by modupeleke(f): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2019
God who bless success will remember me and my son too. God please let good people see my comment and let them call me and my son too this suffering is too much on us.������
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by modupeleke(f): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
God that help success, please let good people see my comment and let them help me and my son too, this suffering is too much on us.� � � � �
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by seunmohmoh(f): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Paints on the fingernails at such age is bad.
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by AjalaDtraveller(f): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2019
They said it's a multimillion dollar company but I checked online there was no website to show only a Facebook page. The lady on the picture is the Michyball JJ. I saw some low budget unpopular movies she was into. The whole thing looks somehow.
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by LawyerLomo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Larryfest:

You spoke my thought
Re: Little Success Adegor has been signed by a Dubai Based Company House Of Michyba by Nollywoodlive22: 12:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

"Stupid People": Adeboye Addresses Those Mocking Him Over Corona / Happy 23rd Birthday To WIZKID + ‘wizkid Buys ATM In His House / SMH !! Rihanna Steps Out In A Bra & Male Boxers [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.