Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) (4247 Views)

Germany Student Visa Thread For 2019/2020 / Unilag Pg 2019 Thread / School Of Hygiene, Eleyele, Ibadan, Oyo State 2019/2020 Admission Form Is Curren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Congratulations to the postgraduate students of the most prestigious University in Nigeria convocating very soon. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours, here's some info on what you need to know about the convocation
https://unilag.edu.ng/?p=5991
For those planning to take a postgraduate degree in unilag this year, sales of forms will commence between march/April, you can chat me HERE for assistance.
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Someone chatted me up, to make enquiry on PGD Mechanical Engineering Unilag, which is currently not being run by the university.
find below a list of PGD programmes currently run by Unilag.
for further info you can chat me HERE

Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Geophysics (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Cell Biology and Genetics (Forensic Biology)
Postgraduate Diploma in Cell Biology and Genetics (Genetic Counseling)
Postgraduate Diploma in Chemical Engineering (Engineering Graduates) (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Chemical Engineering (Non - Engineering Graduates) (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Civil and Environmental Engineering (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Economics (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Full Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Administration and Planning (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in English Language (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Design (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Finance (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Maritime Administration and Management
Postgraduate Diploma in Maritime Communications & Navigation (PGD-MC)
Postgraduate Diploma in Maritime Environmental Studies (PGD-ME)
Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communications (Full Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communications (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Music (Full Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Philosophy (Full Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Risk Management
Postgraduate Diploma in Surveying and Geoinformatics (Full Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Theatre Arts (Full Time)
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2020
Early preparation can never be overemphasised, if you are yet to talk to me, do so now, i dont perform magic, i simply help with the necessary info and materials that will help your chances of admission. Chat me on whatsapp HERE
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
I'm thinking of a career change, i had my bsc in so and so field and i dont see myself continuing in that field, i want to do something different, what are my available options? I've had to deal with chats like this of recent, lets chat on whatsapp HERE
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello genius ola, i work on the island, my course option is only full time, unilag presently doesnt do its part time, do you think i can cope? I've had to adress a chat like this today, its good to have someone who has gone ahead of you, who can explain things better to you, I'm just a click away HERE
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hi geniusola, this is my current career path, there are 6 different MBA specializations, which one should i pick? Or should i do an MSc, I really dont know right now, chat me HERE
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
The competition is growing by the hour, don't be left behind. Join the moving train by Chatting me HERE
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2020
A big congrats to all those convocating, every thing that has a beginning has an end, congrats once again, planning to start your journey? Talk to me HERE

Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by derommyvent: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hi, please can I have a private chat with you. I intend studying MIT this year.

obiloram:
Please if you are writing for UNILAG PG MIT 2019/2020 kindly indicate so we could add you on our whatsapp group or send me an email on obilormichael@gmail.com
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Someone chatted me this morning and said he is getting discouraged to continue preparing for the exam looking at the possible extension of the lockdown and when forms is likely to be out.

I think i have a question, have you known all that needs to be known as touching your past questions?

Repetition is the master of learning. By the time you go over them again after the lockdown it will stick better and faster.

There is likely never going to be time like this in the next hundred years. Ensure you Make the best use of it.

Genius Ola.
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2020
Guys!!! There's an insider info that sales of PG form will be published on newspaper tomorrow, and will last for two months, goes for same amount #22,500. There's no time to check time anymore. Click Here!!! to get your Pq & answer which comes with a bonus free whatsapp preparatory group. Its show time!
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2020
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2020
hello guys, how is preparations going, hope you have all gotten your forms and applied by now, and if not, what is delaying you? to comfirm your eligibility, send me a chat by clicking the link beneath this post. thanks.
Re: 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) by GeniusOla(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
I do what i do for testimonies like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study And Work At Low Tuition Universities In Russia / Wolex Polytechnic / Online Physics & Maths Tutorial Made Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.