Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience (2944 Views)

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? / Please, Who Has Used UMIDIGI Phones, Or Who Knows About The Phon / How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by nams77: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2019
Good day techies.
I need first hand experience from guys who have used the umidigi brand. I'm keen on resting my old Infinix hot 2 grin. Before you start laffing, I'm not among that school of thought that believe in using expensive devices like iPhone and Samsung. I don't even care about brands.
I just want something with 32g internal memory and 3g and cheap and durable too. I loved Xiaomi from reviews I got online but it seems umidigi can be another alternative.
So if you have practical experience with the aforementioned device then kindly share please

2 Likes

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2019
nams77:
Good day techies.
I need first hand experience from guys who have used the umidigi brand. I'm keen on resting my old Infinix hot 2 grin. Before you start laffing, I'm not among that school of thought that believe in using expensive devices like iPhone and Samsung. I don't even care about brands.
I just want something with 32g internal memory and 3g and cheap and durable too. I loved Xiaomi from reviews I got online but it seems umidigi can be another alternative.
So if you have practical experience with the aforementioned device then kindly share please
Run for your life bro grin grin
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2019
nams77:
Good day techies.

Simply head to the Umidigi Discussion thread, for information........

1 Like

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by nams77: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Run for your life bro grin grin
Really? What problem did you encounter
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by TechXpert: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2019
I'm currently using umidigi A3 pro for 5months and no issues yet. The phone is superb. Many people thinks I'm using iPhone X

2 Likes

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by nams77: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Simply head to the Umidigi Discussion thread, for information........
We no get light boss. ;DTrying to conserve battery until evening. Battery may not serve me enough to finish that thread. You bought their flagship product. How far
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2019
nams77:

We no get light boss. ;DTrying to conserve battery until evening. Battery may not serve me enough to finish that thread. You bought their flagship product. How far

If i talk, some trolls would say my position is from a biased or fraudulent view....

When you have enough juice, best to read users personal reviews/experiences.....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2019
buy Xiaomi and forget umi
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Hollusilva28(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Umidigi A3pro 1 week old up for sale 34k @ location Osun state. Reason am eyeing Formula 1
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Hollusilva28(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Umidigi A3pro 1 week old up for sale @ 34k, location Osun state. Reason am eyeing Formula 1
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by theoneJabulani(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
like big boss lex said, head to Umidigi discussion thread to g toet reviews from users. Getting umibaptised is the best decision I ever made concerning phones.

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by donbenie(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Buy Xiaomi and be at peace.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Babalegba(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Get a 4g phone if you live in a 4g enabled area. I've never used an umidigi but the Ulefone mix I got two weeks ago is awesome so it looks like the Chinese manufacturers have upped their game. A xiaomi might be a good choice though.Try to avoid overpriced phones like tecno infinix etc. You can order for parts from Ali Express

1 Like

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by nams77: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Babalegba:
Get a 4g phone if you live in a 4g enabled area. I've never used an umidigi but the Ulefone mix I got two weeks ago is awesome so it looks like the Chinese manufacturers have upped their game. A xiaomi might be a good choice though.Try to avoid overpriced phones like tecno infinix etc. You can order for parts from Ali Express
U ordered for yours from AliExpress? Are they durable. Don't really care about big names
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by johnbush(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
my brother, stay away from umidigi phones. i use the umidigi a3; it looks beautiful, runs smoothly but weighs a bit much. the battery barely takes me to 4pm in day before i have to charge (by this time it is at 30%. i usually don't let my mobile device batteries go below 30%)

if u are into taking photos with your phone, then umidigi is not for u. the camera is very poor; unless u hold the phone very steady (which is quite difficult) when snapping, images appear out of focus or slightly burred . the selfie cam is even the worse I've seen.

finally even though it says so on their website, it does NOT support LTE band 28 (700MHz) which glo uses. i was quite disappointed to learn this the hard way.

my advice, go for Tecno, Infinix or even Itel. l have found these to be quite reliable.

1 Like

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Lexusgs430: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
johnbush:
my brother, stay away from umidigi phones. i use the umidigi a3; it looks beautiful, runs smoothly but weighs a bit much. the battery barely takes me to 4pm in day before i have to charge (by this time it is at 30%. i usually don't let my mobile device batteries go below 30%)

if u are into taking photos with your phone, then umidigi is not for u. the camera is very poor; unless u hold the phone very steady (which is quite difficult) when snapping, images appear out of focus or slightly burred . the selfie cam is even the worse I've seen.

finally even though it says so on their website, it does NOT support LTE band 28 (700MHz) which glo uses. i was quite disappointed to learn this the hard way.

my advice, go for Tecno, Infinix or even Itel. l have found these to be quite reliable.

Lots of things you have said here are completely wrong.......

Umidigi A3 & Umidigi A3 Pro, supports Band 28... The newer versions supports Band 28 out of the box, while the first batch produced, are receiving band 28 through unhibernating OTA updates....

The camera is not 100%, but it's not that bad either...

The battery is under 3500mah, so are you expecting 15 hours SOT. User habits, network connectivity etc etc, dictates pace of drain......

It weighs a bit, but not too heavy.... It's made of glass and metal chassis, what do we expect?.....

Head over to the Umidigi Discussion thread, to read reviews and experiences from other users.....

5 Likes

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by MaddySav: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Rocking my umidigi F1

This is what I got after intense pubg gam today

The choice is yours
Umidigi F1 or F1 play will give you rest of mind

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by MaddySav: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
johnbush:

Why didn't you buy Umi F1 if you wanted long battery life
I go more than 33 hrs on mild usage on F1
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Get a Xiaomi device to have peace ✌. I'm hoping to get one too.

Typing from my grey haired Infinix hot 2
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Babalegba(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
nams77:

U ordered for yours from AliExpress? Are they durable. Don't really care about big names
No, I got mine from Jumia actually, a 4 gig ram 64 gig rom phone for 28k but the offer has now expired.
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by trychris: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Umidgi phone gives no headache. I have been using it since January. It's offerings are way higher than the price.
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by nams77: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Babalegba:
No, I got mine from Jumia actually, a 4 gig ram 64 gig rom phone for 28k but the offer has now expired.
How's the performance so far
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by nams77: 12:08am On Apr 14, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
Get a Xiaomi device to have peace ✌. I'm hoping to get one too.

Typing from my grey haired Infinix hot 2
Thought I was the only one using hot 2
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Babalegba(m): 1:20am On Apr 14, 2019
nams77:

How's the performance so far
Very good actually,in fact my next phone is likely to be an Ulefone because I find the quality impressive and music performance is good when using quality headphones
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by bravesoul247(m): 5:53am On Apr 14, 2019
TechXpert:
I'm currently using umidigi A3 pro for 5months and no issues yet. The phone is superb. Many people thinks I'm using iPhone X
they can't even come up with there own unique design. Na to copy iphone dem sabi.
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by bravesoul247(m): 5:54am On Apr 14, 2019
Babalegba:
Very good actually,in fact my next phone is likely to be an Ulefone because I find the quality impressive and music performance is good when using quality headphones
ulefone again? What kinda device is that?

1 Like

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by bravesoul247(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2019
johnbush:

Blessings follow you fir your last comment
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by TechXpert: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2019
bravesoul247:
they can't even come up with there own unique design. Na to copy iphone dem sabi.
Did Umidigi offend you?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by nams77: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2019
bravesoul247:
ulefone again? What kinda device is that?
Lol China has taken over grin
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by bravesoul247(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2019
nams77:

Lol China has taken over grin
7 find tire my brother
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by bravesoul247(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2019
TechXpert:

Did Umidigi offend you?
how? Cos I stated the obvious now means I'm angry at them? So I shouldn't comment on the design so as not to "act offended"abi?
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Emmanueleko: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
bravesoul247:
Blessings follow you fir your last comment
I dump that phone its overheat alot and battery does not last am now using lenovo A5

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camera Comparison: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro Vs Oppo Reno 2 / Huawei Y9a: Design, Specifications, And Price In Nigeria / Mtn Online Selfcare Portal Down!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.