Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (68406 Views)

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2019
A young man has been murdered and used as a sacrificial lamb to appease the gods in Ahoada West, Rivers State.

Reward Okpara Isaac Ogbuleka (26Year Old) has been killed in Odawo_Joinkrama (JK) 3 in Ahoada West Local Government Area of Rivers and his body used to their gods.

The dead body of the young was dumped in a shallow pit after the sacrifice, according to the uncle of the deceased Agadagu Gift who took the sad new to social media.

This is Barbaric and condemnable.

See Photos below.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/young-man-killed-used-as-sacrifice-to-appease-gods-in-rivers-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Factgist: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2019
Hope the fake gods are happy now?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by daddytime(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Evil in the land covered by Rivers of blood.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2019
Indeed the gods are wise
the ways of the gods is different from the ways of men as far as it will bring peace to the community no problem....and the families of the decease should take heart
But I believe in God almighty

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by donbachi(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2019
What is really wrong with rivers state?yesterday a friend of mine barr.frank igwe was murdered at ozuoba...the level of insecurity in rivers state,have out numbered the total number of fishes in her rivers...from orashi region to ikwerre,kalabari to ogoni,etche to bonny axis,okirika to oyingbo...the gods are really high on ethanol...may God almighty save us all.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
Tradition must be followed and respected.
The gods are wise.
Different gods with different demands
Some peoples god demands tithe and offering
Some demand blood
And some demand nothing.
I salut you....you just nailed it

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Human sacrifice Who does that?

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
angry angry

Ah Ah Rivers State Again

Amaechi and APC members will not let this state be in Peace

Na waooo

This is getting too much na angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
So in this century people are still sacrificed to imaginary gods

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lalasticlala has to be notified about this barbaric practice taking place in Rivers

Wike should investigate this act of wickedness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by TANID(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Were Is Nigeria Law Enforcement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Mightymanna(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
That's is why I will never choose Rivers state for my NYSC

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
These afonjas and their propaganda. Using fake account. To deflect from the ritual killings in SW. Even my dog knows that SW is the ritual den of the world. They do this and then use their other fake accounts to start writing "what is wrong with Rivers state, what has Rivers state turned into, Rivers state and blood." Pyschologically brainwashing you that Rivers is bloody. I grew up in SW, so I know these people very well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Chipink(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Chipink(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Not yet time edit this.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by israelmao(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Barbarism and savagery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Maket: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
In 1821?

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
The gods are wise.....

1 Like

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by davillian(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
The shrine and the so called god should be burnt and everyone involved charged for murder .

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
Tradition must be followed and respected.

The gods are wise.

Different gods with different demands

Some peoples god demands tithe and offering

Some demand blood

And some demand nothing.
You nor know say tradition must be followed wen una girlfriends just dey open breast and show nipples anyhow for everything to see angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by mytime24(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Igwe must here dis

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Barbarians.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
In this age and time?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Damn I saw this in Trending topics and decided to skip 'cause I thought it's bull. This really happened? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Later dem go dey say na Afonja dey do am

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by afroniger: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Smh. Rivers again?? Why is the state always in the news for the wrong reasons?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Whaaaaaat
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
This doesn't add up..
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ah ah!!! There's more to this story I guess. You can't post stuff like that on SM and we swallow it like water.

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents / Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.