Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Stop Using Bet9ja - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Using Bet9ja (800 Views)

Football Betting (using Bet9ja) / Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba / Two Major Reasons Why Nairabet Is Better Than Bet9ja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Using Bet9ja by elijahkayode(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2019
Users are complaining of the mysterious force that makes it hard to win @Bet9jaOfficial This force is said to be spiritually entwined with bet9ja you are not cursed try foreign Bookers with your two odds and see difference
#Bet9jascam

B947SRQPRQPEEC-6218294
B954SRTCRZZSEZ-6218294

Share your experience

Re: Stop Using Bet9ja by Afobear: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
elijahkayode:
Users are complaining of the mysterious force that makes it hard to win @Bet9jaOfficial This force is said to be spiritually entwined with bet9ja you are not cursed try foreign Bookers with your two odds and see difference
#Bet9jascam

B947SRQPRQPEEC-6218294
B954SRTCRZZSEZ-6218294

Share your experience

Poor peasant ...your poverty is ingrained in your DNA

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Bet9ja by CuntMiner(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Afobear:

Poor peasant ...your poverty is ingrained in your DNA
dont insult d guy,we all have different opinions.....i once shared his thought too...but mine was merrybet
Re: Stop Using Bet9ja by Afobear: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
CuntMiner:
dont insult d guy,we all have different opinions.....i once shared his thought too...but mine was merrybet
Another ignoramus
Re: Stop Using Bet9ja by CuntMiner(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2019
Afobear:
Another ignoramus
how old are u??
Re: Stop Using Bet9ja by Afobear: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2019
CuntMiner:
how old are u??

Younger than you but more mentally matured than your lineage. Only an ignorant Bonobo thinks a force is against his winning a gamble situation...don't be a yahoo and reply me again
Re: Stop Using Bet9ja by Bjteensdes24: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Tell me how they have scammed you when all the games played aren't green. Newcastle played over 2.5 so, tell me how it's a scam
Re: Stop Using Bet9ja by Bjteensdes24: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2019
You lost it not a winning
Re: Stop Using Bet9ja by CuntMiner(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Afobear:

Younger than you but more mentally matured than your lineage. Only an ignorant Bonobo thinks a force is against his winning a gamble situation...don't be a yahoo and reply me again
young man,is everything ok with you,clearly im not sure,wot i and d op tryna make clear here is just something of comic relief not dat any force is behind anything except in a case of match fixing.......ur mother still has a lotta work to do......u cant go far in life with dis approach.......u wont get a reply from me anymore
Re: Stop Using Bet9ja by Afobear: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
CuntMiner:
young man,is everything ok with you,clearly im not sure,wot i and d op tryna make clear here is just something of comic relief not dat any force is behind anything except in a case of match fixing.......ur mother still has a lotta work to do......u cant go far in life with dis approach.......u wont get a reply from me anymore
go tell your mama to train you well ... Animal

(1) (Reply)

17 Reasons Why Messi Beats Ronaldo & Van Dijk To Win The FIFA Men's Player Award / Iwobi Subbed On And Subbed Off In Everton 3-1 Loss To Man City / EPL: The Moment Injured Gomes Undergoes Surgery ,Everton Palyer(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.