Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State (29118 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Made4naijalove: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Man fakes police arrest to propose to his girlfriend, in #Ughelli, #Delta State

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/man-fakes-police-arrest-to-propose-to-his-girlfriend-in-ughelli-delta-state/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Made4naijalove: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Made4naijalove: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by samuel19222(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
I have no idea what to write in this space. I will update this space if I remember anything useful  .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mumu

Wetin concern police arrest and proposing?

Na so them teach u??

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by amazinglanre: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Yungceza(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
What if they had mistakenly shot his leg? Would it still have been an act and she'd marry him like that?

All these proposal dramas aren't a determinant of a happy marriage.

Happy for you two though.

18 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by afroniger: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
He deserves a hot slap for such a prank. angry

9 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by stevebless: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Everything was cool till the mopol shot in the air. That's bullshit!!!

8 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Lincoln275(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by nnadychuks(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Where for ughelli e happen?
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by mytime24(f): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Last last police go soon arrest u for real undecided

Cus u look like g/boyz sef embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Offpoint: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
These weaklings we have as men these days, any man who goes on his knee(s) to ask a woman for marriage should be beheaded in a market square.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by YADNUS11: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sudanese are holding their leaders accountable for dia evil dids, here we are turning our country to a joke

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
mytime24:
Last last police go soon arrest u for real undecided

Cus u look like g/boyz sef embarassed
Hanty. You fine sha

4 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by johnw893: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
fxd

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by graccce: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
People with different character and thinking capability.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by partnerbizz4: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
I will propose under a mango tree.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by shomutuski(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Why are Afonjas so stupid eh?
They have evaded delta cry
It is well

English mvtherfvcker!!!!
Do you speak it??

5 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by frozen70(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Offpoint:
These weaklings we have as men these days, any man who goes on his knee(s) to ask a woman for marriage should be beheaded in a market square.

You call such men who are humble to women as weaklings

Let me tell you, they are the best men on earth and they are the one enjoying women more

Pray you don't display your cocky nature to a woman that will handle you

3 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by davillian(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
I dont know if I'm the only one that hates this kneeling down thing .

3 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by HardEvidence: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
People go just dey use their life dey play anyhow, all in the name of throwing surprises or playing certain pranks. In situations such as this, there are a number of things that could go wrong but weren't planned for or even intended. I have actually watched a couple of cases where a surprise similar to this had dire consequences, including death.
It is better to be safe than sorry.

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies or even relocation, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by TANID(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Don't Be Supris Say Las Las Them Go Arrest Him
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by famzynet: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nothing man no go see.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by clems88(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Hanty. You fine sha
guy make I assess her pinshure if its true cool

Modified. ..
No be lie . she make sense grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by toluxa1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
This guy never hear of accidental discharge abi. And in what record will that police right that bullet he wasted.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Tapout(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
the guys hair style tho.. I'm sure deep down, the lady would be saying "I knew this guy was a Yahoo guy" . grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Man fakes police arrest to propose to his girlfriend, in #Ughelli, #Delta State

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/man-fakes-police-arrest-to-propose-to-his-girlfriend-in-ughelli-delta-state/

THE MAN CARRY FACE LIKE "YAHOO BOY"

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Alejoas(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Divay22(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Where is my boyfriend when you need him sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship. / How To Get A Husband On Uber / 10_signs_that_a_girl_likes_you There Are Some Common Signs, Are They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.