Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 (9175 Views)

Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud / Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan Knows Fate June 27 / N2.2bn Fraud: EFCC Presents Four Witnesses Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by kidap: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
...As Witness Described Shagaya, Patience as Co- Conspirators

Justice Mojisola Olatoregun of the Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, on Friday, April 12, 2019, fixed May 9, 2019 to deliver judgment in an application for final forfeiture filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, of the sums of$8,435,788.84 (about N3 billion) and N9.2 billion (totalling about N12.2 billion), linked to Patience Jonathan, wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The court had, on April 19, 2018, ordered an interim forfeiture of the money, following an ex-parte application filed by the EFCC against Patience and some companies.

The companies named in the suit marked FHC/L/CS/620/18 are: Globus Integrated Service Limited, Finchley Top Homes Limited, AM-PM Global Network Limited, Pagmat Oil and Gas Limited and Magel Resort Limited.

The money was said to be warehoused in some banks, including Skye Bank Plc (now Polaris Bank Plc), Diamond Bank Plc, Stabic-IBTC and First Bank Plc.

At today’s proceedings, two prosecution witnesses, Orji Chukwuma and Oghare Ogbole, who are investigators with the EFCC, deposed and adopted the affidavit showing cause why the money forfeited in interim, should be finally forfeited to the Federal Government.

When asked by the prosecution counsel, Rotimi Oyedepo, to explain the details of his investigations and findings into the alleged fraud, Chukwuma said the first respondent, Jonathan, was a public servant with the Bayelsa State Government and a Permanent Secretary between July 23, 2012, and October 2, 2014.

The witness also informed the court that investigations revealed that, even after the first respondent, Jonathan, had retired, she was still receiving salaries up until May 12, 2018.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/13/alleged-n12-2bn-fraud-patience-jonathan-to-know-her-fate-may-9/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Dannyset(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
There's no point wasting time on this. Money is already forfeited and used to pay Npower stipends.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by AngelicBeing: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by handsomeyinka(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
i Just tire for Nigeria..

They will catch a thief and do jungle justice but they hail top thieves..

Jonathan’s wife deserves some jail time after forfeiting this money.No wonder her grammatical blunder blew up my Television..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by davillian(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
12.2billion
Chai there is God o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Heyzee5: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin

Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later. wink
Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Alejoas(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked

Thief

4 Likes

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
I know an indian man who came to 9ja for rice planting partnership with fg. He was asked to pay 500k usd to this madam. Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by YADNUS11: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
since buhari cannot touch Jonathan nahhh use her wife and give him headache

1 Like

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by demolinka(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
EFCC, let her know there is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Bolustical: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Goodluck Jonathan is one of the greatest calamities to have befallen this country. If his wife could still this much, how much did he himself loot?

Sadly, some idi0ts will still come out to deify him as their god of good governance BUT tell them to point out his completed landmark projects in their region for over five years he spent, they will start mentioning Almajiri school nonsense.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by miniziter(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
I miss her English

1 Like

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Bolustical: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Seize all the seizables

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by TRUSTEDGUY: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
The hunter has become the hunted
Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by FactBoyz: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Guilty
Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by miniziter(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
ednut1:
I know an indian man who came to 9ja for rice planting partnership with fg. He was asked to pay 500k usd to this madam. Smh

How did he pay the money into her account?
Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by JustAvo: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
miniziter:

How did he pay the money into her account?

Biko Help me ask the rumour monger

#But how can she be receiving salary till May, 2018... This we country na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by lyriclekidd(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bring back our money..

Check my signature if you got giftcards and bitcoin for sale.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Same fate awaits Aisha Buhari in the nearest futuretongue

Some battles are better left unkindled.

Naija politics

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Oblang(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
ednut1:

Everything will be forfeited by May 9. Shishi she wont see...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by helpme02: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5131164/please-me#77500747 Pls does anyone know any sure NGO to cry to for help
Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by westjoy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Headline please, why Nigeria President only Romance Muslims Nation All this while, why he never redeem Our images since he has been travelling and why he never add value to Nigeria Passport since last 4 years for our citizens to stop going through hell in Arab Nation, Mr modify edit this and making it a headline topic please
Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by wink2015(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
kidap:
...As Witness Described Shagaya, Patience as Co- Conspirators

Justice Mojisola Olatoregun of the Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, on Friday, April 12, 2019, fixed May 9, 2019 to deliver judgment in an application for final forfeiture filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, of the sums of$8,435,788.84 (about N3 billion) and N9.2 billion (totalling about N12.2 billion), linked to Patience Jonathan, wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The court had, on April 19, 2018, ordered an interim forfeiture of the money, following an ex-parte application filed by the EFCC against Patience and some companies.

The companies named in the suit marked FHC/L/CS/620/18 are: Globus Integrated Service Limited, Finchley Top Homes Limited, AM-PM Global Network Limited, Pagmat Oil and Gas Limited and Magel Resort Limited.

The money was said to be warehoused in some banks, including Skye Bank Plc (now Polaris Bank Plc), Diamond Bank Plc, Stabic-IBTC and First Bank Plc.

At today’s proceedings, two prosecution witnesses, Orji Chukwuma and Oghare Ogbole, who are investigators with the EFCC, deposed and adopted the affidavit showing cause why the money forfeited in interim, should be finally forfeited to the Federal Government.

When asked by the prosecution counsel, Rotimi Oyedepo, to explain the details of his investigations and findings into the alleged fraud, Chukwuma said the first respondent, Jonathan, was a public servant with the Bayelsa State Government and a Permanent Secretary between July 23, 2012, and October 2, 2014.

The witness also informed the court that investigations revealed that, even after the first respondent, Jonathan, had retired, she was still receiving salaries up until May 12, 2018.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/13/alleged-n12-2bn-fraud-patience-jonathan-to-know-her-fate-may-9/

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI WILL GROUND PEPPER AND PUT IT IN THE EYES OF MRS PATIENCE JONATHAN.

She will be the first lady in Nigeria 's history to be prosecuted by the Nigeria state for corruption.

The woman was a bad role model to Jonathan.

She deserves to be punished and all the whole money looted be recovered.

THIS WOMAN NEVER WISH NIGERIA TO SURVIVE BY THE GREEDY NATURE SHE EXHIBITED IN STEALING.

NO WONDER SHE WAS A RALLYING POINTS FOR CORRUPT WOMEN WHO FOLLOWED HER ON JAMBORE TO GET A FEEL OF THE FREE MONEY.

NOW IT IS PAY BACK TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by abbaapple: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
angry

Wished this woman can go to jail lipsrsealed but this failed country will not break history! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Westsida: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
This woman nah one of the major probz wey Jonathan had!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oblang:

Everything will be forfeited by May 9. Shishi she wont see...

This bro you funny o. You no even pity her at all, make she dash me small, that May 9 is my birthday. Make FG share me part of the money make I use am see front
Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Westsida: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Iblad0994:

This bro you funny o. You no even pity her at all, make she dash me small, that May 9 is my birthday. Make FG share me part of the money make I use am see front

grin
Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by Xisnin(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bolustical:
Goodluck Jonathan is one of the greatest calamities to have befallen this country. If his wife could still this much, how much did he himself loot?

Sadly, some idi0ts will still come out to deify him as their god of good governance BUT tell them to point out his completed landmark projects in their region for over five years he spent, they will start mentioning Almajiri school nonsense.

Even the EFCC did not claim the money was stolen.
I blame the Nigerian educational system for churning out semi-literate products.
Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by yfh78: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
uyjhmn

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by olioxx(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
handsomeyinka:
No wonder her grammatical blunder blew up my Television..
Chaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeee darris God ooo.
No wonder your lie drained 200GB off my phone data plan.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9 by GOFRONT(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversy Over Alleged Endorsement Of Akeredolu For Second Term In Ondo / Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election / LP Bot Takes Charge, NWC Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.