Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town (1550 Views)

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... / The Return Of Igbo's That Migrated To IDU/IGODOMIGODO And IDAH Before 800AD / Femi Hamzat Ignores Ambode In His Thank You Message For Dad's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon popularly known as IGODOMIGODO, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate Nigerians who wished him well after attending the surprise birthday party organized by his political loyalists to celebrate him .

The message to celebrate well wishers seems to have been top of the discussion.

Message below;

“I diguertuer all my fidus achates for felicitating with me on my natal day...Your convivial expostulations habilimented in an excathedral exegesis provided a cornucopious titillation and titivation for my celebrative pallate”

- Hon Patrick Obahiagbon

1 Like

Re: Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town by hisexcellency34: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Rubbish. Little wonder the people of Edo rejected him in the election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town by Born2Breed(f): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Diguetuer....if you know you know.
Re: Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town by duruZed(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Madnes
Re: Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nonsense .the purpose of communication is to pass information that people understand, with all these jargons this man speaks that aim is totally defeated and know one can understand him without consulting a dictionary.
Re: Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town by festacman(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Zero communication. Please try again.
Re: Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town by agbangam: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Which kan wahala be dis
Why not just say a simple "Thank you"
Na wa. oo

2 Likes

Re: Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town by iluvdonjazzy: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
ChrisOsaEdo:
Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon popularly known as IGODOMIGODO, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate Nigerians who wished him well after attending the surprise birthday party organized by his political loyalists to celebrate him .

The message to celebrate well wishers seems to have been top of the discussion.

Message below;

“I diguertuer all my fidus achates for felicitating with me on my natal day...Your convivial expostulations habilimented in an excathedral exegesis provided a cornucopious titillation and titivation for my celebrative pallate”

- Hon Patrick Obahiagbon

na all those e big big vocabularies no make dem vote for am again in Benin.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: The Inauguration Of An Illegitimate President ~by Prof. Farooq Kperogi / Ministerial List: Buhari Dashes Kachikwu's Hope / IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.