Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts (50013 Views)

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida / Maje Ayida Dating Yinka Mathews (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by ngwababe(f): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Taniaa:
Y'all nairaland male folks would never be civil in your response to people

That's why I ignore their mentions....
If it's not "shut up", it's "don't be stupid", or "you're a hoe(LovePeddler)", old prostitute, feminist etc. You can never express your feelings unless you're supporting them!

5 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by AfroSamurai: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chai!
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by SEGLIZ: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
..... all the f nist are above more coming bellow
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by luvyaself95(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Was he blind when he married her
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Ubiudumo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is one goddamn hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by DreamSonInlaw(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ciaos:
Person wan thief say na person say make him thief. Na inferiority complex make toke bleach come dey say na one person make her bleach.

She said that? Real dumb
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Most dark skin guys have low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by hisexcellency34: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Is this not the same guy that gave Toke HIV?
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by grandstar(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
The troll is wrong and should stop such self righteous condemnation. I'm sure the troll bleaches and was pained by him being proud of his dark skin

The biggest proof that he's proud of his dark skin is that he does not bleach. If you were ashamed of it, you'll bleach or use skin lightening cream.

Also, because he dates light skinned girls or has a bi-racial blah blah blah means nothing.

There are white girls who only date black men.

Are you saying the Kardashians are ashamed of being white? Certainly not.

If white girls love tanning, does that mean they want to be black? That'd be dumb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Most Nigerians have low self esteem undecided
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by martineverest(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
this guy made my day...savage of the century
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by queenitee(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sapphire86:

He didn't make toke do ANYTHING!! Toke did ALL by herself in her desperate way to keep her man... If a man would rather date light skin girls, why stress yourself? If any man says I'm too dark for him, I nicely tell him 'its a shame, he's too dense for me) She finished bleaching and now starts writing 'Maje' 330 times (so I heard) in one book!!

And before anyone says Im hating on my fellow woman, I'm not; I don't just encourage foolishness!!

Maje did her dirty but Toke saw the signs and chose to overlook them!
Bless you. I'm not saying Maje is a good man or something, I don't even know the dude, but she made it look like she was perfect in the book, like she made no mistake, it was so annoying, she gave herself the whole credit if I might say. Biko aunty why? Besides, she was foolish actually, if all Maje did to her was true, she shouldn't have gotten married to him, she was the architect of her own problem .

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Chinashopping84: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
epic finishing...we sell chinese rmb.
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Fkforyou(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
That troll is a fool... undecided undecided

So because he is black he should not date fair women? What if that's who he is attracted too..? undecided

What about fair women that are attracted to dark guys? Does that make them hypocrites too.?

Why is stupidiity this cheap? Now people are just displaying it anyhow... lipsrsealed tongue undecided
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by legba1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
its now a crime to enjoy ones blacknes abi? i even wonder what the difference is in eigther black or yellow kpekus.....kpekus na the same
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Topmaike007(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Una problem
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

Big lie.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Robert129(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Why always frustrated?
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by darlenese(f): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
a round of applause for this troll

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin

hypocrite exposed.

he speaks out of inferiority complex that's why he only goes after light skinned females.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
A very intelligent troll. He or she has said nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Yuceeluv(f): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
That one in particular reeks of hate anytime he counters one's opinion. Its jes sad.

Taniaa:
Y'all nairaland male folks would never be civil in your response to people

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lmaooooo .... The troll no get joy grin

He just buried the hypocritical monkey alive cheesy.

1001% savage

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by trapQ: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
The misorgyny is strong in this one. How does that negate the fact of what the person said?
daddytime:
The ramblings and vituperations of a scorned woman.

Those attacks bear the hallmarks and finger prints of Toke trying to hide under a moniker...

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by trapQ: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chaiii.
hisexcellency34:
Is this not the same guy that gave Toke HIV?
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
lol coming from someone that only dates mixed and light skin women smh
maybe dark skinned blk women dont like dating him...maybe its only the lightskiined and mixed women dat drool over him.i no know why una dey bash d guycheesy.
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by sophiathefirst: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
ngwababe:

That's why I ignore their mentions....
If it's not "shut up", it's "don't be stupid", or "you're a hoe(LovePeddler)", old prostitute, feminist etc. You can never express your feelings unless you're supporting them!
Seriously some of them 're so shameless.
That fool she quoted never have any good thing to say about any woman. Him & his likes disgust me.
All they 're after is slut shaming a woman
Useless bunch wey no go find wetin to do with their life na to collect career for online trolling.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 14, 2019
sad
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by Yonce(f): 5:24am On Apr 14, 2019
Hintona:
Colourism in Nigeria is fast spreading

Not really.
Colorism has been rampant in Nigeria for years!
Re: Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2019
Sapphire86:

He didn't make toke do ANYTHING!! Toke did ALL by herself in her desperate way to keep her man... If a man would rather date light skin girls, why stress yourself? If any man says I'm too dark for him, I nicely tell him 'its a shame, he's too dense for me) She finished bleaching and now starts writing 'Maje' 330 times (so I heard) in one book!!

And before anyone says Im hating on my fellow woman, I'm not; I don't just encourage foolishness!!

Maje did her dirty but Toke saw the signs and chose to overlook them!
Barman, pls gee dis babe one chilled gulder. Pls call the kitchen to bring roasted chicken for her cheesy.
Madam, ur head is there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Sexy In Plunging Sequin Short Dress / Wizkid And Akon Perform On Stage At Afro Nation 2019 Ghana / 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.