₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,594 members, 4,936,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 01:49 AM

Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! (13367 Views)

Sold sold sold sold Toks Non Accidented 2010/11 Toyota Corolla N2.7 / Do You Know That Over 70% Of Vehicles Imported To Nigeria Are Accidented Cars? / Clean Title Cars At Good Prices In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15
legalwealth:
As we all know that one of the benefits of clean title cars/vehicles is reliability usually from good maintenance. For that reason, see the maintenance tip below;

I don't advise you always leave "check engine" light on the dashboard of your car/vehicle. It could even be a very small thing that is causing or triggering the light; just scan your car/vehicle to know the cause.

With "check engine" light showing on your vehicle's dashboard, you can never enjoy efficient fuel economy. You won't know when critical things that normally trigger such light need attention.

coming from someone who uses 20w50 is a 5w20 rated vehicle.

9 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15
legalwealth:

It will get better courtesy serious-minded buyers and sellers of clean title cars/vehicles tongue tongue tongue
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15
legalwealth:
As a prospective buyer, you are as well free to post the brand, model and the year of any car or vehicle that you need/want here.

Do not as well forget to include your budget so that myself including my over eight years USA-based business partner and credible car dealers in here could be of assistance.

Even if it is Canada that you have seen one or one to get one, I have a proven and trusted team member of my organisation there that could be of immense assistance.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15
Buy your clean title cars from ijamsolutions!!
Dont say I no do free marketing for u o.

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
Buy your clean title cars from ijamsolutions!!
Dont say I no do free marketing for u o.

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Nice you came back to edit your post and then added that note after you must have thought of what your previous/original update has to say about you grin.

Also note that it is ijamsolution and not ijamsolutions. Thanks
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15
Ok boss grin Buy your clean title cars,I repeat buy your clean title cars from ijamsolution grin grin grin grin grin grin

legalwealth:

Thanks for coming back to edit your post and then add that note after you thought of how your previous/original update has to say about you grin but it is ijamsolution and not ijamsolutions. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:

Ok boss grin Buy your clean title cars,I repeat buy your clean title car from ijamsolution grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are welcome but try to read the topic of this thread along with its original post with your right set of mind in other to figure out the intended concept.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15
I did read from the beginning if u need to know! Reason I advertised for you for free saying (CLEAN TITLE CARS)

Abi u no appreciate my free advert ni? grin

legalwealth:

You are welcome but try to read the original post in other to figure out the intended concept using the right mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
I did read from the beginning if u need to know! Reason I advertised for you for free saying (CLEAN TITLE CARS)

Abi u no appreciate my free advert ni? grin

grin grin grin

I from afar understand your type though but don't forget to list any clean title cars/vehicles here if you have any #Ekuoroenu #Ekuatotonu tongue.

Anyways! I say thank you onbehalf of everyone that will benefit from it soon or later.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15
Sure boss! Let the sales begin!! grin grin

legalwealth:

grin grin grin

I from afar understand your type though but don't forget to list any clean title cars/vehicles here if you have any #Ekuoroenu #Ekuatotonu tongue.

Anyways! I say thank you onbehalf of everyone that will benefit from it soon or later.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15
grin grin grin grin grin
diportivo:
here we go again grin

he say 8 years living in America friend grin....even Mexicans that were born in Yankee sef dey do sharp practices undecided

question is.....who doesnt want to sell clean title?

who enjoys going thru the notion of fixing this and that before selling?

2014 till date,fake customs duty and bad trans car is enuff experience walahii grin

bloody car dealer like the rest of us tongue
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by kingreign(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15
aninweze:

Is L for Legalo or Lexus? grin

If I say LE , you say MO another man say N Omor
If another man join am together Na wetin dey make someone go open thread on top nairaland and facebook grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by sampet555: 8:11pm On Apr 15
Oshe specimen L....Awon eyan 8years based American car dealer....

Oga car dealer, please name different trims of 1999-2002 Nissan quest.

Don't go to goggle oo

What is the relationship between automatic transmission and speedometer?

Show yourself worthy sir

#webloodycardealer

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by kingreign(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15
GAZZUZZ:

coming from someone who uses 20w50 is a 5w20 rated vehicle.

Baba, na awa weda too hot Na in make we dey use that normal oyel. Oyinbo weda too cold make dem dey use that other oyel grin

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15
Thank you deamenors and bloody car dealers most especially for the entertainment grin grin grin and more importantly for the wink wink wink.

Keep displaying and at the same time helping tongue tongue tongue
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by sampet555: 8:31pm On Apr 15
kingreign:

If I say LE , you say MO another man say N Omor
If another man join am together Na wetin dey make someone go open thread on top nairaland and facebook grin grin

My Oga, you mean, we have lemon flavored Lexus?

Make we dash am pineapple flavor, maybe that one go work!

4 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15
Meanwhile!

Let's be enlightening ourselves before clean title cars/vehicles start rolling in here courtesy genuine car dealers; see the attached image.

This thread seems to be battle between GENUINE car dealers and BLOODY car dealers! !!

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15
By the way this is how mc oluomo and kunle poly grab steering when driving! I'm sure they have the attributes u listed below grin grin grin

legalwealth:
Meanwhile!

Let's be enlightening ourselves before clean title cars/vehicles start rolling in here courtesy genuine car dealers; see the attached image.

This thread seems to be battle between GENUINE car dealers and BLOODY car dealers! !!

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dbelovd(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15
This thread is 3 days now with no single clean cars advert.

Op should just do the needful and import clean title cars to commission the thread. (Someone should get the ribbon and scissors)

That's on a lighter mode

Seriously, in my own opinion, importing salvaged cars is not the problem. The problem really is, selling salvaged cars as clean title cars.

If a dealer import salvaged car, let him disclose it as such. The price also must reflect the status of the car.

The truth is, not so many people can afford the clean title cars. It's so expensive..

Don't also forget the part played by ego of a typical Nigerian citizen. He will rather get two salvaged cars instead of buying one clean title.

Also a lot of people can only afford Nissan Micra, but because of ego and pride, they will be eyeing big daddy or even muscle.

So with a budget of #1M they will set out to acquire Camry 2005 toks!

So my dear Op, I will encourage you to channel your effort on getting dealers to embrace full disclosure.. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
By the way this is how mc oluomo and kunle poly grab steering when driving! I'm sure they have the attributes u listed below grin grin grin

Infact!

They were the one that gave Mercedes the idea to design their steering like this grin grin grin

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15
dbelovd:

Op should just do the needful and import clean title cars to commission the thread. (Someone should get the ribbon and scissors)

That's on a lighter mode

Seriously, in my own opinion, importing salvaged cars is not the problem. The problem really is, selling salvaged cars as clean title cars.

If a dealer import salvaged car, let him disclose it as such. The price also must reflect the status of the car.

The truth is, not so many people can afford the clean title cars. It's so expensive..

Don't also forget the part played by ego of a typical Nigerian citizen. He will rather get two salvaged cars instead of buying one clean title.

Also a lot of people can only afford Nissan Micra, but because of ego and pride, they will be eyeing big daddy or even muscle.

So my dear Op, I will encourage you to channel your effort on getting dealers to embrace full disclosure.. Thanks

how come u get it and junior here doesn't

was it difficult? lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15
Tor!! That's good o! Oya nairlanders come o,ijamsolution is here o! Come and buy ya clean title no accident history 'cars.

Clean title only no mago mago

grin grin grin grin

legalwealth:

Infact!

They were the one that gave Mercedes the idea to design the steering like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15
dbelovd:

That's on a lighter mode

You have spoken well plus you don't need to be on the hurry.

I understand your point but people are actually getting enlightened regarding that aspect and it will always get better with time.

I'm sure you will agree with me that most car dealers try selling scraps, accidented and salvage vehicles for nearly the price of clean title vehicles thereby ripping people off and at the same time still selling rubbish to people.

As I once suggested that aside making sure they import reasonable salvage or accidented vehicles that they too can joyfully drive on the highway with their family in it, they should be considerate with pricing. Like letting what they will add on it should be say 32% of the overall cost of what they spent but no, they want to make 100%, 150% even up to 200% of the overall cost as profit.

Even regarding what you said let alone what I've suggested, how many of them have tried to go by them? They rather prefer to always be fending for their own pockets at the expense of whatever will happen to the buyers/users.

Don't us let us deceive ourselves, lot of people can afford clean title vehicles which even have different grades but ignorance or lack of enlightenment seem to be the veil.

We all know that the better option to always go for is clean title vehicles which will more likely save one from some unwarranted expenses and loss of "things". Even if one cannot afford to go for clean title which is a better option, I believe that one should be entitled to reasonable salvage or accidented ones without being put to risks or ripped off.

Since they have refused to concur, operation "go clean title" should be a good approach and I believe with that, bloody car dealers will know what is up with time.

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
Tor!! That's good o! Oya nairlanders come o,ijamsolution is here o! Come and buy ya clean title no accident history 'cars.

Clean title only no mago mago

grin grin grin grin

Lol!
You seem to have mastered the art of selling things in Lagos traffic grin grin grin

You will be very good for promoting and advertising this idea and motion of "go clean title". Please send your CV to ijamsolution with immediate effect grin grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15
Not to worry about cv oga sir! 1% from every clean title car u sell will be ok sir grin

Just lemme continue advertising like this crown prince grin grin grin

Clean title only! Ijamsolution grin grin

legalwealth:

Lol!
You seems to have mastered the art of selling things in Lagos traffic.

You will be very good for promoting and advertising this idea and motion of "go clean title". Please send your CV to ijamsolution with immediate effect grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
Not to worry about cv oga sir! 1% from every clean title car u sell will be ok sir grin

Just lemme continue advertising like this crown prince grin grin grin

Clean title only! Ijamsolution grin grin

Your head dey there; fire on like military machine gun grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15
Yes boss !! grin grin

Clean title cars only no flooded or accidented cars!! Contact the crown prince ijamsolution grin grin grin

legalwealth:

Your head dey there; fire on like military machine gun grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
Yes boss !! grin grin

Clean title cars only no flooded or accidented cars!! Contact the crown prince ijamsolution grin grin grin

May spirit of BLOODY car dealers leave you completely; help yourself as well if you truly want total deliverance.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by onome247: 9:47pm On Apr 15
valarinz:
Too much talks and bragaddo, coupled with arrogance, pride and little manners. I give it a couple of weeks, this thread will also be dead like the countless others opened for a vendetta against calculusx.

Bro, you know nothing about car biz, I repeat NOTHING!!! Someone mentioned Cosplay up there, difference is he knows zillion more about the industry than you currently do, there's no comparing both scenarios.

This is by no means a drive to sanitize any auto industry, it's just a continuation of the display of pain as a result of a disastrous lexus adventure, let it go sir.

oga pls give d man a break....ion think he has compared himself with anyone. dont be hateful. lets encourage good things.

4 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15
What a life! U told me to help u advertise,and i have been doing so wholeheartedly without pay!! Is this how u ll repay me? Just like u did with the kind hearted chairman who sold u lexus on pay small small grin grin grin

You are truly a bad person! I just resign my post as your advertiser! I prefer my bloody car dealer job grin grin

Go get your self a new advertiser u ingrate grin grin grin grin

Na so life be grin grin grin

legalwealth:

May spirit of BLOODY car dealers leave you completely; help yourself as well if you truly want total deliverance.

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by valarinz: 9:56pm On Apr 15
onome247:

oga pls give d man a break....ion think he has compared himself with anyone. dont be hateful. lets encourage good things.

Sit this one out Oga, no put head for wetin you no know the genesis

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15
Trust me! He doesn't know Jack grin grin grin

valarinz:

Sit this one out Oga, no put head for wetin you no know the genesis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Ogo-oluwa & Sons Nig. Ltd / Brand New 2015 Toyota Corolla LE For Sale / Brand New Keke Napep Tricycle Machines 4 Sale @ #370k. Call 08064537084

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.