₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,594 members, 4,936,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 01:49 AM

Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! (13367 Views)

Sold sold sold sold Toks Non Accidented 2010/11 Toyota Corolla N2.7 / Do You Know That Over 70% Of Vehicles Imported To Nigeria Are Accidented Cars? / Clean Title Cars At Good Prices In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by diportivo: 10:00pm On Apr 15
welcome to jamrock grin

6 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by sampet555: 10:02pm On Apr 15
Legalwealth come, I just had to go through our yesterday convo again....damn! I'm so furious! Who are you to say you want to explain some deep things of life to me? You call me hypocrite too.... You must be very stupid!
Like I said I don't like online banters. Let's do a one on one meeting, if you're a true son of your father!
Call this number tomorrow
08.145..08.457.3, the number is off now....

Lets meet and tell me how foolish I am, tell me the deep life things, show me my hypocracy.

You this woman toy! Anufiaa

7 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by chukel(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15
legalwealth:
Meanwhile!

Let's be enlightening ourselves before clean title cars/vehicles start rolling in here courtesy genuine car dealers; see the attached image.

This thread seems to be battle between GENUINE car dealers and BLOODY car dealers! !!
This is very wrong. It's advocated to hold steering at 5 and 7 o'clock positions for the simple reason of preventing forceful backlash of the hands to the face or chest during an accident if the airbag were to deploy while holding the steering at 3 and 9 O'clock positions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15
grin He is coming with a bunch of king slaves and entourage!! Don't forget he is omo oba adeshida grin grin

sampet555:
Legalwealth come, I just had to go through our yesterday convo again....damn! I'm so furious! Who are you to say you want to explain some deep things of life to me? You call me hypocrite too.... You must be very stupid!
Like I said I don't like online banters. Let's do a one on one meeting, if you're a true son of your father!

Lets meet and tell me how foolish I am, tell me the deep life things, show me my hypocracy.

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
What a life! U told me to help u advertise,and i have been doing so wholeheartedly without pay!! Is this how u ll repay me? Just like u did with the kind hearted chairman who sold u lexus on pay small small grin grin grin

You are truly a bad person! I just resign my post as your advertiser! I prefer my bloody car dealer job grin grin

Go get your self a new advertiser u ingrate grin grin grin grin

Na so life be grin grin grin

LMAO! !!

I burst your pretence last last; darkness can never stay too long where light is. grin grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by sampet555: 10:09pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
grin He is coming with a bunch of king slaves and entourage!! Don't forget he is omo oba adeshida grin grin

No yawa...
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15
chukel:
This is very wrong. It's advocated to hold steering at 5 and 7 o'clock positions for the simple reason of preventing forceful backlash of the hands to the face or chest during an accident if the airbag were to deploy while holding the steering at 3 and 9 O'clock positions

No one is arguing with you. Just take the steering below to Mercedes and tell them they made terrible mistake with the design of the steering by quoting same formula you stated here. #PEACE

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by chukel(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15
legalwealth:

No one is arguing with you. Just take the steering below to Mercedes and tell them they made terrible mistake with the design of the steering by quoting same formula you stated here. #PEACE
u really find it difficult to understand anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15
chukel:

Thank you sir! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15
legalwealth:
Let your clean title cars or vehicles come in or get listed here if you have any please! !!

Act smart if you have any at the moment! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15
Taaaa!! Person wey never chop belle full wey won feed another grin

Longer throat wey make u won jump ship from I.t to car dealer grin

At first u said it was all because u wanted to be bringing in clean title cars,later on u said some driveable accidented cars!! Later u go switch lane to flooded cars grin

Talking as if you would be doing Nigerians a favour by bringing in clean title cars! U just want to chop car dealing money grin grin grin grin longer throat na sickness crowned prince grin grin grin

legalwealth:

LMAO!

I burst your pretence last last; darkness can never stay too long where light is.

3 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by antagonist: 10:22pm On Apr 15
sampet555:

dundee, have you come back for more today?

if you like don't go and help your situation, be looking for who to practice your village wrestling skills, you even waited for all these other grown men with families who like to act like their juvenile children, to post nonsense before posting your own

wimp like you

please tell that woman that sells plantain chips to give you back your balls, or at least only 1 of therm

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15
antagonist:

if you like don't go and help your situation, be looking for who to practice your village wrestling skills, you even waited for all these other grown men with families who like to act like their juvenile children, to post nonsense before posting your own

wimp like you

LMAO! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
Taaaa!! Person wey never chop belle full wey won feed another grin

Longer throat wey make u won jump ship from I.t to car dealer grin

At first u said it was all because u wanted to be bringing in clean title cars,later on u said some driveable accidented cars!! Later u go switch lane to flooded cars grin

Talking as if you would be doing Nigerians a favour by bringing in clean title cars! U just want to chop car dealing money grin grin grin grin longer throat na sickness crowned prince grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Foolishness combined with hypocrisy is indeed and surely an incurable disease/ailment! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by sampet555: 10:28pm On Apr 15
antagonist:

wimp like you

please tell that woman that sells plantain chips to give you back your balls, or at least only 1 of therm

Wait, I was the first person to comment on this thread.

I really don't like online banters.
You too call me tomorrow.... Let's meet, tell me my balls are missing, tell me I'm a wimp.

Please call the number. ..
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15
Thank God say u too finally did some editing on this one!!
Criticising what u tend to do as well! Who is the foolish hypocrite that needs deliverance right now?? grin SMH!!

legalwealth:

grin grin grin

Foolishness especially hypocrisy is indeed and surely an incurable disease! !!

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15
Pls can I join the party? E don tee wey I beat person grin

All this muscle wey my trainer for gym gimme I need use am slap one wannabe grin grin grin cheesy grin

sampet555:

You too call me tomorrow.... Let's meet, tell me my balls are missing, tell me I'm a wimp.

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15
legalwealth:
Thank you deamenors and bloody car dealers most especially for the entertainment grin grin grin and more importantly for the wink wink wink.

Keep displaying and at the same time helping tongue tongue tongue

Brought forward! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15
sampet555:

I can't hold the grin grin grin anylonger! #Mitidagobesile
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by sampet555: 10:35pm On Apr 15
antagonist:

wimp like you

And where's the relationship between the people commenting and my outpour?

Chai faceless forum.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by sampet555: 10:40pm On Apr 15
antagonist:

if you like don't go and help your situation, be looking for who to practice your village wrestling skills, you even waited for all these other grown men with families who like to

[quote author=dannybrasky post=77574583]Pls can I join the party? E don tee wey I beat person grin

All this muscle wey my trainer for gym gimme I need use am slap one wannabe grin grin grin cheesy grin

Oga mi, I just want them to look me in the eyes and say all these to my face, and let's see how it ends.....

I don't abuse people, I don't insult people because I detest it so much...
Or I should say I don't know how to...
But let's do it the manly way...

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Mayor555(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15
Antagonist. I've been watching you comment for sometimes now, You like using foul words, you abuse and insult recklessly.

I put it to you that, you are a coward for hiding faceless to insult people.

I think you're the real wimp with crushed balls.

I'm in Ado Ekiti come and beat me.

5 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15
grin grin
Mayor555:
Antagonist. I've been watching you comment for sometimes now, You like using foul words, you abuse and insult recklessnessly.

I put it to you that, you are a coward for hiding faceless to insult people.

I think you're the real wimp with crushed balls.

I'm in Ado Ekiti come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Mayor555(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15
dannybrasky:
grin grin

Abi now, the guy is nut

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by thebigkendo(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15
chukel:

You never see anything gringrin.. According to him, his brain only decodes two(2) things

legalwealth:

My brain only decodes positivities and fowl plays.

If you can't say your point plainly, then I say bye to you as well.

4 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15
It continues!

Haters can go and shake livewire! !!

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Mayor555(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15
legalwealth:
It continues!

Haters can go and shake livewire! !!

Sorry , but Why should they hate you?

So, Stating facts is now hatred?
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15
Mayor555:

Sorry , but Why should they hate you?

So, Stating facts is now hatred?

Sorry Ooo car dealer either a genuine or a bloody one!

Google.com should give you best answers to your questions! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Mayor555(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15
legalwealth:

Sorry Ooo car dealer either a genuine or a bloody one!

Google.com should give you best answers to your questions! !!

Only a kid talk like you do, come on.... This is bad of a family man now.

Legalwealth you can be better, we cannot be all wrong about your attitude.... Come on! Change

Been long I heard 'ask google' as an answer to queries.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by thebigkendo(m): 12:01am On Apr 16
Mayor555:

Legalwealth you can be better, we cannot be all wrong about your attitude.... Come on! Change

We are all car dealers so we are all wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 12:01am On Apr 16
Mayor555:

Thank you sir! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 12:03am On Apr 16
thebigkendo:

We are all car dealers so we are all wrong grin

Remember to always add bloody that you've always been adding to it. That is, bloody car dealers which I detest their dubious and hypocrisy ways while I love to work with genuine car dealers.

BLOODY car dealers vs GENUINE car dealers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Ogo-oluwa & Sons Nig. Ltd / Brand New 2015 Toyota Corolla LE For Sale / Brand New Keke Napep Tricycle Machines 4 Sale @ #370k. Call 08064537084

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.