₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,594 members, 4,936,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 01:48 AM

Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! (13367 Views)

Sold sold sold sold Toks Non Accidented 2010/11 Toyota Corolla N2.7 / Do You Know That Over 70% Of Vehicles Imported To Nigeria Are Accidented Cars? / Clean Title Cars At Good Prices In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Mayor555(m): 12:08am On Apr 16
thebigkendo:

We are all car dealers so we are all wrong grin

Boss mi, longest time.

This guy is a case.
We are not fools, we are not unserious individuals and I know he knows all these, yet he has refused to take caution.

Legalwealth, your utterances are not good for the kind of personality you aspire to be.
Your utterances and the way you handle things are very immature. I'm very very sorry to say. Kai...
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 12:09am On Apr 16
Mayor555:

Boss mi, longest time.

This guy is a case.
We are not fools, we are not unserious individuals and I know he knows all these, yet he has refused to take caution.

Legalwealth, your utterances are not good for the kind of personality you aspire to be.
Your utterances and the way you handle things are very immature. I'm very very sorry to say. Kai...

Thank you sir I repeat. Also sorry for yourself you bloody car dealer; give genuine car dealers space.

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 12:10am On Apr 16
legalwealth:
Thank you deamenors and bloody car dealers most especially for the entertainment grin grin grin and more importantly for the wink wink wink.

Keep displaying and at the same time helping tongue tongue tongue
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 12:10am On Apr 16
legalwealth:
As a prospective buyer, you are as well free to post the brand, model and the year of any car or vehicle that you need/want here.

Do not as well forget to include your budget so that myself including my over eight years USA-based business partner and credible car dealers in here could be of assistance.

Even if it is Canada that you have seen one or one to get one, I have a proven and trusted team member of my organisation there that could be of immense assistance.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Mayor555(m): 12:13am On Apr 16
legalwealth:

Thank you sir I repeat! !!

You're welcome sir...
Just change and be better, then come see your fan base...
I promise to be your number one fan if you can change.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 12:14am On Apr 16
Mayor555:

You're welcome sir...
Just change and be better, then come see your fan base...
I promise to be your number one fan if you can change.

grin grin grin

You bloody car dealers need to first of all change for good! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by thebigkendo(m): 12:24am On Apr 16
Mayor555:

Boss mi, longest time.

This guy is a case.

Some of us are very unserious oh.. People like & Diportivo grin grin
We never sell any bloody car since omo-oba start dey spoil business for us grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Mayor555(m): 12:24am On Apr 16
legalwealth:

grin grin grin

You bloody car dealers need to first of all change for good! !!

SMH

you're a case
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Mayor555(m): 12:26am On Apr 16
thebigkendo:

Some of us are very unserious oh.. People like & Diportivo grin grin
We never sell any bloody car since omo-oba start dey spoil business for us grin grin

Abi o, Omo oba now decides where and where bloody car buyers should get their bloody cars in Nigeria.

Omo oba twale o
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 6:52am On Apr 16
grin
Mayor555:

Abi o, Omo oba now decides where and where bloody car buyers should get their bloody cars in Nigeria.

Omo oba twale o
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:24am On Apr 16
Mayor555:

SMH

you're a case

grin grin grin

Then you are an issue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:28am On Apr 16
Mayor555:

Omo oba twale o

grin grin grin

Genuine cars dealers are needed but repented bloody car dealers could still be accepted.

I don't just know the reason, I'm enjoying quoting you and responding/pulling your legs unlike some "known" people that I totally ignored.

How is Ekiti this morning? wink wink wink
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:30am On Apr 16
dannybrasky:
Trust me! He doesn't know Jack grin grin grin

I must disagree....

buying a good vehicle takes skill either borrowed or self owned.....

buying two vehicles with 2 different issues takes another set of skills, either self owned or borrowed.... (mostly self owned)

he's got skill, but @ least he saw an opportunity to make money where most people saw a problem!

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:32am On Apr 16
legalwealth:
Let your clean title cars or vehicles come in or get listed here if you have any please! !!

Prospective buyers are waiting for you thou genuine car dealers!

Repented bloody car dealers are not exempted! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Mayor555(m): 8:34am On Apr 16
legalwealth:

grin grin grin

Genuine cars dealers are needed but repented bloody car dealers could still be accepted.

I don't just know the reason, I'm enjoying quoting you and responding/pulling your legs unlike some "known" people that I totally ignored.

How is Ekiti this morning? wink wink wink

Because you know I mean well.
You know I want you to be better.
Ekiti is peaceful, we thank God.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:41am On Apr 16
Mayor555:

Should be my spirit sensed that but you should as well understand that I as well need such tactics. If you get to know me very well, I'm pretty sure you will like me but I dislike "some things" with passion.

Good to know Ekiti is fine, you can help me to drive few minutes to Ondo/Akure and greet my people for me. wink wink wink. Thanks in advance! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:44am On Apr 16
wait oh

I am a car dealer too oh....
na wah oh....
we have graduated from being demeanours to e-rats
now to Bloody car dealers....

wow....

legalo, u win the vote.. NL Coolest Guy Award 2019
is gazzuzz too a car dealer? pooh oh OK gazzuzz autos....

well, as the treasurer of the NCDA - Nairaland Car Dealers Association.... I want to reiterate that those that have not paid their monthly dues will be exposed tomorrow....

ijamsolutions. ur registration is fake.... please go thru the right channel!

lolz, it's been quite long we had this much fun yeah?

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:49am On Apr 16
Mayor555:

he is a nice guy, only issue with him is pride and arrogance....

anyways people wey dey touch small money usually have the tendency to be proud and arrogant esp when their level of work (hard or smart) doesn't correspond to the huge amount of inflow!

like a cadet wants to show off.......
I actually encourage people like him, cos they are business minded! only challenge is they end up becoming worse than the demons they once fought!

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:51am On Apr 16
hubcruz I sight u, got anything for us?
don't worry, ur uncle cosplay travelled.... he won't be coming back soon!

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:51am On Apr 16
obekediamondfuto:

wait oh

I am a car dealer too oh....
na wah oh....
we have graduated from being demeanours to e-rats
now to Bloody car dealers....

wow....

legalo, u win the vote.. NL Coolest Guy Award 2019
is gazzuzz too a car dealer? pooh oh OK gazzuzz autos....

well, as the treasurer of the NCDA - Nairaland Car Dealers Association.... I want to reiterate that those that have not paid their monthly dues will be exposed tomorrow....

ijamsolutions. ur registration is fake.... please go thru the right channel!

lolz, it's been quite long we had this much fun yeah?

grin grin cheesy

Clearly state the registration you are talking about please?

IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT which is a business was duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission in April 02, 2012 and IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED which is a company was duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission last month.

All other registrations are secondary which should be perfected with time and as at when ultimately needed or required. Not a matter of bragging, I've been an Internet Marketer and Consultant for years till date and for that reason, I refuse to call myself a car dealer but a car/vehicle/automobile consultant wink grin tongue

Oh you bloody car dealers please repent to genuine car dealers before it becomes too late.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:54am On Apr 16
legalwealth:

grin grin cheesy

Clearly state the registration you are talking about please?

IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT which is a business was duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission in April 02, 2012 and IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED which is a company was duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission last month.

All other registrations are secondary which should be perfected with time and as at when ultimately needed or required. Not a matter of bragging, I've been an Internet Marketer and Consultant for years till date and for that reason, I refuse to call myself a car dealer but a car/vehicle/automobile consultant wink wink wink.

u gat no choice BRO....
u must register!
and YES.... as a car dealer!

make sure u bring in only clean titled cars oh!

beware of the Mexicans and Cubans.... u can indulge the skills of the Italians tho, they are good with their hands!

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:57am On Apr 16
aninweze:
Is L for Legalo or Lexus? grin
Lexus of course!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:58am On Apr 16
obekediamondfuto:

u gat no choice BRO....
u must register!
and YES.... as a car dealer!

make sure u bring in only clean titled cars oh!

beware of the Mexicans and Cubans.... u can indulge the skills of the Italians tho, they are good with their hands!

If I must, I will rather go for being a genuine car dealer and not just a car dealer let alone bloody car dealer.

Not a matter of bragging, God who has been helping me for years in my other fields that I'm into is always on the throne to guide me as usual. If you have the time, dig deep to know more about my personality. Thanks
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:04am On Apr 16
legalwealth:

If I must, I will rather go for being a genuine car dealer and not just a car dealer let alone bloody car dealer.

Not a matter of bragging, God who has been helping me for years in my other fields that I'm into is always on the throne to guide me as usual. If you have the time, dig deep to know more about my personality. Thanks

when someone starts with "I don't mean to brag BUT"

that person is about to brag!
calm down, u dey touch money.... people dey throway that one wey u dey touch dey feel good......

go close to top guys, before u hear them say "I HAVE" ehn..... but upcoming stars...omo, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? " ET all.....

Bro calm down, u can learn a thing or two from nwanenni

3 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:07am On Apr 16
grin grin grin

obekediamondfuto:

calm down, u dey touch money.... people dey throway that one wey u dey touch dey feel good......

go close to top guys, before u hear them say "I HAVE" ehn..... but upcoming stars...omo, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? " ET all.....

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:12am On Apr 16
obekediamondfuto:

I laugh in Chinko; Branding is different from Bragging and what I''ve been into or doing is Branding and not Bragging. Get that straight into your understanding! !!

My personality is ever ready to learn and still learning as I earlier clearly stated that out on the first page of this thread; check that out.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:14am On Apr 16
dannybrasky:
grin grin grin

but na true na....

if I dig deep, I'll first start with local digging
if I dig locally what will I find?

Accord without custom duty (no complete purchase)

Lexus that was pay small small (no complete purchase)

that infers that legalo is a chronic debtor....
but because I know better and choose to look beyony the obvious and see with my 3rd eye, I know that it's circumstances that prompted those hastily made wrong decisions that later haunted him....

so I'll choose not to dig!

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:15am On Apr 16
legalwealth:

I laugh in Chinko; Branding is different from Bragging and what I''ve been into or doing is Branding and not Bragging. Get that straight into your understanding! !!

My personality is ever ready to learn and still learning as I said on the first page of this thread; check that out.

nah that's not Branding bro.... that's bragging!
stop being braggadocious

https://redfirebranding.com/must-differentiate-branding-bragging/
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:18am On Apr 16
obekediamondfuto:

but na true na....

if I dig deep, I'll first start with local digging
if I dig locally what will I find?

Accord without custom duty (no complete purchase)

Lexus that was pay small small (no complete purchase)

that infers that legalo is a chronic debtor....
but because I know better and choose to look beyony the obvious and see with my 3rd eye, I know that it's circumstances that prompted those hastily made wrong decisions that later haunted him....

so I'll choose not to dig!

Then you have decided to remain being a foolish person plus an hypocrite. What am I even saying? Those diseases are said to be incurable ones in the normal way except through deep spiritual cleansing a.k.a deliverance. grin grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:19am On Apr 16
obekediamondfuto:

nah that's not Branding bro.... that's bragging!
stop being braggadocious

I don't even expect your type to know let alone understand the difference(s) between the two. #Caseclosed
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:21am On Apr 16
legalwealth:

Then you have decided to remain being a foolish person plus an hypocrite. What am I even saying? Those diseases are said to be incurable ones in the normal way except through deep spiritual cleansing a.k.a deliverance. grin grin grin

hahahahahahaha, this ur trade no go work oh....
u gats humble urself oh.....

shey u said I should dig, I dug Noni

grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:21am On Apr 16
legalwealth:

I don't even expect your type to know let alone understand the difference(s) between the two. #Caseclosed

check up again BRO.... don't brag.... u never reach to brag!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Ogo-oluwa & Sons Nig. Ltd / Brand New 2015 Toyota Corolla LE For Sale / Brand New Keke Napep Tricycle Machines 4 Sale @ #370k. Call 08064537084

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.