₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,721 members, 4,936,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 02:36 AM

Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! - Autos (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! (13376 Views)

Sold sold sold sold Toks Non Accidented 2010/11 Toyota Corolla N2.7 / Do You Know That Over 70% Of Vehicles Imported To Nigeria Are Accidented Cars? / Clean Title Cars At Good Prices In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:19am On May 12
dannybrasky:
grin as if the mods haven't seen it all.

dumb bunny legalcrook, if only he knows how many mods are waiting patiently for him to just deviate abnormally from the norm so that they can give him a 10yr ban

he will then start using his head!

the guy has serious issues

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Nobody: 10:35am On May 12
We will be sharing our experiences dealing with a fraudulent client shortly.

3 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 10:45am On May 12
Welcome onboard viperautos.

Viperautos:

6 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Eddee(m): 12:36pm On May 12
Viperautos:

Make una free our wealthy legal luminary, na so una hustle senior man Dancok and even uncle EgunMogaji - till him vex return Jand.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by sauceEEP(m): 12:46pm On May 12
Something is cooking... grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by thebigkendo(m): 1:36pm On May 12
DECLARATION BROUGHT FORWARD

thebigkendo:

Amen!! IJN Haleluya!! #WoliWibeRibe what else do you want me to add??

And may your God of Joseph Ayo Babalola also judge for the fraudulently fake reviews on your page and also the false review on Gazzuzz Google page.

Legalwealth Lets go can I get an Amen

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by thebigkendo(m): 1:37pm On May 12
Offering time grin grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 2:58pm On May 12
Blessing time grin
thebigkendo:
Offering time grin grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:42pm On May 12
dannybrasky:
Blessing time grin
in this church? haba I've Neva seem our resident pastor bless anyone oh...
it should be cursing time
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by thebigkendo(m): 5:59pm On May 12
Viperautos:
We run an auto loan scheme where credible individuals can apply and pay in instalments for our vehicles.

We were approached by legalwealth in 2018, he wanted to buy one of our vehicles a toyota Venza, but did not have all the required cash, and opted to trade in his Nigerian used honda accord and add more funds to purchase our vehicle.

I will summarise so this does not get boring.

1. The car he intended trading in (accord) had fake custom duty and he knew. https://www.nairaland.com/4911746/read-why-how-car-almost

2. For a Nigerian used EOD he wanted us to buy his car @ 1.2M which we declined.

3. He later went to our page to defame us calling us "unprofessional" because we didn't dance to his tunes.

I will be posting proof of how it went down.

finally he came at us with insults on our page.

And we responded here.

from information gathered, Mr legalwealth has been using poor quality engine oil to service his car since 2016 same car he wants to sell to us for 1.2m.

We are lucky to have escaped him and wish him the best in all his endevours.

Omo-oba dreamt of using a 2010/2011 RX350 grin grin grin, even if it is just for 3 months
Omo-oba dream has to come through.. Reason why he wants to do automotive "Baranda" services..

If I was in omo-oba's shoe.. I would have gone to different car lots.. Use plenty English as if I want to buy.. Then test drive like 10 different 2010/2011 RX350..

Dream done set!! Free of charge self.. Chai!! Too much sense will not kill me grin grin

Gazzuzz I am dreaming towards that your highlander grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:35pm On May 12
legalwealth:

Your were instructed to type Amen IJN and not AMEN; correct it up there and let's see. You think it is a joke or I'm joking right?

I will back later after church to give links on this forum to two sided stories of viperautos and review which I've earlier trashed. Thanks

As I've promised in the bolded up there, I've been relaxing after church as usual and below are the links to the pages on this thread where I treated and responded to viperautos case on April 21, 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets/26

https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets/27

https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets/28

https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets/29

You can scan the pages further to the front in order to see where/how gazzuzz started displaying his cunning attitude by falsely
bringing a fake plate number. That brought up a 2013 accord despite knowing fully well that mine is 2005 saying it is mine and that it is a stolen car.

After I debounced his claim with evidences of mine, he resulted to bragging about how he would call customs to come after my vehicle. Before I knew what was happening, gazzuzz created an account with username named NSCNIGERIA that night. He brought up a fake post which can be seen in one of the images below and as well attached the old pictures of my office and house buildings to it.

Unfortunately! I've kept the pictures he uploaded, reported to concerned bodies/personalities who I as well how gazzuzz got those pictures should be in connection with calculusx(that will be needed at the right time). I as well reported it to three moderators of nairaland of which one of them removed the fake post on the 23rd of April, 2018.

Gazzuzz, Gazzuzzautos , NCSNIGERIA , gazzuz, gazuzz

(4 of his monikers including the fake NCSNIGERIA created on 21st of April 2019 to post a fake/fabricated lie saying coming from customs which I've contacted the moderator he calls on for help about and the moderator got it deleted all appeared at once on this thread => https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets on 10th of May 2019 as they can be seen in one of the attached images)

See who you truly are in the image below. It is also not new that you are a chronic hypocrite and cunning man who only know how to fabricate lies/facts! !!

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:14pm On May 12
Apology for keeping you waiting.

I just came back from a thread created by gazzuzz and I've cleared the issue raised on the thread posted

on https://www.nairaland.com/5183039/cardealer-ever-been-scammed-client/1 and https://www.nairaland.com/5183039/cardealer-ever-been-scammed-client/2
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by doroboss(m): 9:28pm On May 12
legalwealth:
Apology for keeping you waiting.

I just came back from a thread created by gazzuzz and I've cleared the issue raised on the thread posted

on https://www.nairaland.com/5183039/cardealer-ever-been-scammed-client/1 and https://www.nairaland.com/5183039/cardealer-ever-been-scammed-client/2

nothing is cleared. You wanted to exchange a car without duty without informing the person, that is fraud. You are yet to tender an apology or show remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:30pm On May 12
legalwealth:
Let's ask the reason viperautos cut out this screenshot from his update in previous?

Just want to let everyone to know that I as well contacted viperautos in 2016 when I wanted to get this
same EOD which I even later got clean title one from a dealer at Meiran on April 4th for say 1.5M ! !!

For the sake of easily visibility, I will copy here all what I posted as my own side of the story on the pages of the thread.

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:32pm On May 12
legalwealth:
This is for the sake of good people; I was taking a nap after I came back from church but I promised to clear the
air as usual on unnecessary issues brought here for the purpose of derailing this thread which is even benefiting my cause.

We all know that it is only an hypocrite that will hear one side of a story and then first of all draw conclusion from the story.

Please check the screenshots below which was the chat between myself and viperautos first of all in 2016 when I wanted
to get my EOD which was paid for in full from the dealer I got it from, and in early 2018 when I was planning to upgrade while I give the EOD to my wife.

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:34pm On May 12
legalwealth:
Go through the conversation! !!

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:35pm On May 12
legalwealth:
I'm not the first and neither will I be the last person that will go for car autoloan in Nigeria.

Even in developed countries, most of them go for auto loan but to be sincere to you, most of the said car dealers in Nigeria only use auto loan as marketing gimmicks for it is not always real let alone genuine.

If majority of car dealers in Nigeria agree to giving you any car or vehicle on autoloan, it is most likely they
have applied and calculated their ripping off tactics or they want to give you scraps from what I've confirmed/sensed.

Thou messenger boys, ask your master calculusx that you've been trying to vindicate if that popular OAP that he gave a 2.2M car while she paid only say 500,000N down and refused to remit anything henceforth as she promised has paid up. I have some reasons to believe that the woman has the money or has gotten money but she didn't want to pay up because the car seems giving her issues or so. Is it not a good car/vehicle that one is enjoying without issues or unwarranted expenses that will motivate one to pay up which I sensed could have been the issue when he was bitterly complaining to me.

We hustling business persons making money legitimately don't always like committing say huge amount of money at once because we understand the principle of "turn over" but we don't always mind paying high percentage fee with time in as much we are given a good deal.

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:36pm On May 12
GAZZUZZ:
If not madness how do you want to sell Nigerian abused EOD without custom duty for 1.2m how? How how?

grin grin grin

We all know that it is only an hypocrite that will hear one side of a story and then first of all draw conclusion from the story.

That said; to borrow you common sense, the issue of forged custom paper by the dealer was not yet discovered that January 2018 I was chatting viperautos until October 2018 on my to Osogbo to close landed properties deal and the likes. Calculusx himself can confirm this based on the level of trust I still had for him then that I called him to ask some questions at customs checkpoint even before I called the car dealer that sold the car to me, after which customs ended collecting N100,000 from me after I confirmed that their claim was correct. Thank God I learnt from that experience and as well got some customs connections from it tongue tongue tongue

The say 1.2M asking price was not bad for the vehicle based on its condition aside being American Spec fullest option and even for your information, I have even people and friends who know its value and as well even know about the custom issue on it still begging me with 1M tongue tongue tongue
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by diportivo: 10:39pm On May 12
grin grin grin

legalwealth:

I never traced gazzuzz let alone know or ever being to his so-called workshop.!

crook grin

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 12:59am On May 13
VIPER AUTOS has responded on the thread below that he is not the owner of the viperautos nairaland account used on the thread created by gazzuzzautos shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/5183039/cardealer-ever-been-scammed-client/2

https://www.nairaland.com/5183039/cardealer-ever-been-scammed-client/3

Gazzuzz, Gazzuzzautos , NCSNIGERIA , gazzuz, gazuzz

You and your crew went about derailing my threads, fabricated lies, created threads solely because of me just because I shared my experience
with your hero-worship called calculusx. The threads amidst are mine and some are the ones you, doroboss created can be seen below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns

https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets

https://www.nairaland.com/4937889/all-car-dealers

https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/1

https://www.nairaland.com/5182999/how-safe-sensitive-information-i-jam

https://www.nairaland.com/3517830/ijam-exchanges-customer-support-thread/3

https://www.nairaland.com/3372551/legalwealth-pls-pay-up/1

https://www.nairaland.com/5181755/importance-google-reviews/1

You people's days are numbered! !!

GazzuzzAutos:
We will contact Viper autos and create a new thread about how vehicle users scam Car dealers all the time. Legalwealth will be used as an example. Thread will reach front page. Obekediamondfuto I am taking over. he wants to be popular? Let's go there.

GazzuzzAutos:
Next we will open a thread about online marketing and the use of Google review in identifying fraudulent businesses we will have examples of businesses and ratings and self ratings and why individuals should avoid business that have poor and self rated points.

It will also reach front page as it will get to the right sections.

GAZZUZZ:
Working on more material so we hit front-page. Need to make someone very popular.

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by GazzuzzAutos(m): 6:44am On May 13
. 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

NCSNIGERIA is not my profile name. Be guided

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:02am On May 13
GazzuzzAutos:
. 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

NCSNIGERIA is not my profile name. Be guided

grin grin grin

It is now that you have been busted being the one that created accounts NCSNIGERIA and Viperautos that you are not saying they are not your profile.

You will be amazed when your eyes clear to see evidences(which I've shown the ones I wish to show for now) I have to confirm that you were the one that created the monikers on April 21st 2019 and yesterday 12th of May 2019.

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 8:06am On May 13
Evidence pls!

legalwealth:

grin grin grin

It is now that you have been busted being the one that created accounts NCSNIGERIA and Viperautos that you are not saying they are not your profile.

You will be amazed when your eyes clear to see evidences(which I've shown the ones I wish to show for now) I have to confirm that you were the one that created the monikers on April 21st 2019 and yesterday 12th of May 2019.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54am On May 13
It's almost 9am

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 8:56am On May 13
grin
GAZZUZZ:
It's almost 9am
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by thebigkendo(m): 8:57am On May 13
thebigkendo:
My declaration!!

The God of Joseph Ayo Babalola will judge those who when online to give a false review to a business they have never patronized

The God of Joseph Ayo Babalola will judge those who post fake reviews on their personal page so as to deceive customers

The God of Joseph Ayo Babalola will judge those who are vengeful and cannot forgive those that scammed them

The God of Joseph Ayo Babalola will judge those who use his name in vain.. By using his name to throw curses at any perceived "hater"

Legalwealth & BCD can I have an Amen!!!!

Declaration brough forward grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:59am On May 13
dannybrasky:
grin

I have reasonably slightly Accidented vehicles to buy and sell.

100k discount of you mention the thread creator

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:00am On May 13
Legalwealth will never say amen,make Ogun no go use em blood take shower grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
thebigkendo:

Declaration brough forward grin

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:02am On May 13
Wait o! Pls where is obekediamondfuto? Hope say arsonists never visit am? Obeke,pls just say hi,that would do.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:10am On May 13
dannybrasky:
Wait o! Pls where is obekediamondfuto? Hope say arsonists never visit am? Obeke,pls just say hi,that would do.

me....

hahahahahahaha, I'm cool and calculated...
I'm just tired of this legalwealth guy....
I dey office workshop joor
his case, no human can solve!

only God can solve his problem because I'm beginning to think it's not physical again

modified: legalo, hope u have learnt something from this episode?
this is the third tragic episode u have had in 3yrs!

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:14am On May 13
Was worried though grin Fact it is more spiritual than physical.

obekediamondfuto:

me....

hahahahahahaha, I'm cool and calculated...
I'm just tired of this legalwealth guy....
I dey office workshop joor
his case, no human can solve!

only God can solve his problem because I'm beginning to think it's not physical again
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:19am On May 13
dannybrasky:
Was worried though grin Fact it is more spiritual than physical.

this guy?

all the dragons he commands cannot survive me, I'm actually pitying him now.

the damage he has caused for himself is irreparable.
one of these days I'll give him a call.... let him come around me and meet some Lil influential and powerful people so he'll understand that he hasn't even started...

maybe he'll become humble small

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (84) (Reply)

Ogo-oluwa & Sons Nig. Ltd / Brand New 2015 Toyota Corolla LE For Sale / Brand New Keke Napep Tricycle Machines 4 Sale @ #370k. Call 08064537084

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.