₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,918 members, 4,936,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 03:49 AM

Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! - Autos (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! (13406 Views)

Sold sold sold sold Toks Non Accidented 2010/11 Toyota Corolla N2.7 / Do You Know That Over 70% Of Vehicles Imported To Nigeria Are Accidented Cars? / Clean Title Cars At Good Prices In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by thebigkendo(m): 11:18pm On May 15
legalwealth:
For the wise and smart ones; checking through the first page of this thread if properly analysed, I wasn't forcing it that everyone should be buying clean title cars but was only advising them to embrace the option of clean title cars which even have grades if they afford it.

I even went as far as telling and advising car dealers to be bringing in reasonable accidented ones instead of death traps they are used to bringing it if they must import accidented ones and they should as well stop ripping people off their hard earned money else woes will betide them.

I even went as far as using one reasonable slightly accidented white Lexus Es 350 which only has its front bumper and one headlamp affected. It has clean comprehensive VIN report generated with the help of CarguideNG going for even as low as 3M whereas other car dealers would want to sell such for asking price of 3.7M grin.

How much did calculuxs sell his to you again grin grin grin

Hope you know asking price is different from final sales price.. Negotiation is key

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 11:29pm On May 15
Them say even after them don treat mad man,there is always symptoms of madness attached to him if one looks closely grin

The moment u think his wèrèy has been cured,u begin to see him eating grass grin

thebigkendo:

How much did calculuxs sell his to you again grin grin grin

Hope you know asking price is different from final sales price.. Negotiation is key

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 11:47pm On May 15
Not that I didn't know what to do like using carfax /autocheck to check the history of the car I bought from calculusx but trust I had in him made me to take him by his words that the car is in perfect shape.

I only used vininspect which only showed the picture of the car while in abroad along with its non-repairable title which I slightly went online to read about and as well asked him about it. He told me it is just because the cost of its repair is more than its value which was what I slightly saw on a website as well.

It was when the transmission parked on the highway the second day that I then carried out comprehensive VIN report showing that the transmission was overhauled in 2014. It wasn't the money I actually lost at the end that pained me but breach of trust and how he nonchalantly handled my complaints despite evidences I brought forward and efforts I made.

As at when I created this thread before derailers showed forth, I've moved on and learnt my lessons from all that happened between myself and calculusx and I created this thread solely for business purpose.

Even before I ever thought of buying any car from him and before he was the one I called first when customs intercepted my EOD late 2018, I've been promoting him and his cars for free on my WhatsApp that normally receive over 700 views in 24hrs.

If not that my WhatsApp crashed and I lost chat, I would have shown you where I chatted him acknowledged how I like his attitude of showing how cars were in abroad plus how I will also like to learn the business under his tutor only for me to later find out even through my personal experience that he is not real.

I repeat especially for those that love jumping into conclusion, I didn't originally create this thread for any sort of vendetta mission. But you guys jumped onto this thread trying to say it is because of him; you people tried to vindicate him in order to discredit my business, I had no option than to go on a serious battle with you all since you refused to agree with me.

At the end of it all, whoever has been hurt in the battle has known or will still know with time. Wounds should be taken like that and possibly treated if possible.

In conclusion without wasting much time let alone talking much longer, IJAM Autos which is Automotive/Car/Vehicle Consultant has come with day in day out learnings and the likes for their mission of their vision! !!

Once again,
I'm Adesida Oluwasegun Abayomi
C.E.0, IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LTD.

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 11:52pm On May 15
legalwealth:
As said in the course of this thread or that I opened on calculusx, I was able to get my Clean Title EOD with 85/100 score in 2016 because I bought Carfax for 21 cars along with auto check for checking VIN of all the ones I saw then.

I also took my mechanic there who thoroughly inspected the car without me intervening reason being that I didn't know the car dealer from Adam let alone I should trust him. The only mistake I did with the purchase of the EOD was that I didn't know that I needed to confirm the customs paper from customs office, only for it to be detected by customs officers late 2018 of which I learnt from it and as well got good connections in customs.

Brought forward from previous page! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by StacieG: 7:52am On May 16
legalwealth:

Brought forward from previous page! !!

Mrs Legawealth, the last I read about your thread with with Calculusx, you did the attached and things still went sour. It’s over 5 months and you are still here which shows you’ve not moved on. Can’t you do without mentioning his moniker in a day? I feel for your husband abi na wife we go call am

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:12am On May 16
legalwealth:
Not that I didn't know what to do like using carfax /autocheck to check the history of the car I bought from calculusx but trust I had in him made me to take him by his words that the car is in perfect shape.

I only used vininspect which only showed the picture of the car while in abroad along with its non-repairable title which I slightly went online to read about and as well asked him about it. He told me it is just because the cost of its repair is more than its value which was what I slightly saw on a website as well.

It was when the transmission parked on the highway the second day that I then carried out comprehensive VIN report showing that the transmission was overhauled in 2014. It wasn't the money I actually lost at the end that pained me but breach of trust and how he nonchalantly handled my complaints despite evidences I brought forward and efforts I made.

As at when I created this thread before derailers showed forth, I've moved on and learnt my lessons from all that happened between myself and calculusx and I created this thread solely for business purpose.

Even before I ever thought of buying any car from him and before he was the one I called first when customs intercepted my EOD late 2018, I've been promoting him and his cars for free on my WhatsApp that normally receive over 700 views in 24hrs.

If not that my WhatsApp crashed and I lost chat, I would have shown you where I chatted him acknowledged how I like his attitude of showing how cars were in abroad plus how I will also like to learn the business under his tutor only for me to later find out even through my personal experience that he is not real.

I repeat especially for those that love jumping into conclusion, I didn't originally create this thread for any sort of vendetta mission. But you guys jumped onto this thread trying to say it is because of him; you people tried to vindicate him in order to discredit my business, I had no option than to go on a serious battle with you all since you refused to agree with me.

At the end of it all, whoever has been hurt in the battle has known or will still know with time. Wounds should be taken like that and possibly treated if possible.

In conclusion without wasting much time let alone talking much longer, IJAM Autos which is Automotive/Car/Vehicle Consultant has come with day in day out learnings and the likes for their mission of their vision! !!

Once again,

after typing all this u decided to upload a pic that talks about a fool?

who exactly are u fooling?

nb, I am going to have enough time to spare today....

so u suppose know how far na..... if u don't respect urself, we'll go digging!

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:42am On May 16
dannybrasky:
Them say even after them don treat mad man,there is always symptoms of madness attached to him if one looks closely grin

The moment u think his wèrèy has been cured,u begin to see him eating grass grin

u know it BRO, after treating them.... they still need monitoring 24/7 for at least 1yr as captured on Google!

people with an extreme type of this disorder are known to experience less neurogenesis and neuroplasticity... much more less than the average....

so BRO his behavior is absolutely normal considering his ailment!

as usual if he doesn't take his meds, we will chain and chain till we see signs of improvement!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by doroboss(m): 8:51am On May 16
obekediamondfuto:

u know it BRO, after treating them.... they still need monitoring 24/7 for at least 1yr as captured on Google!

people with an extreme type of this disorder are known to experience less neurogenesis and neuroplasticity... much more less than the average....

as usual if he doesn't take his meds, we will chain and chain till we see signs of improvement!

1 Like

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:57am On May 16
[quote author=doroboss post=78431766][/quote]
tor as baba has refused to stop posting pics of fools here and there....
who are the fools he is always referring to?
tell baba to calm down oh. I am very very free today!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 10:44am On May 16
grin The new thread he created in regards to c- caution,he has gotten him self new enemies there already,smh grin
Dude has a serious problem grin

obekediamondfuto:

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:49am On May 16

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Eddee(m): 10:59am On May 16
legalwealth:

Once again,

Old man stop this self gratification, it's nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by kingreign(m): 12:01pm On May 16
Eddee:

Baba na from where you dey get these your expressive pictures ? grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by Eddee(m): 12:31pm On May 16
kingreign:

Baba na from where you dey get these your expressive pictures ? grin grin

Twitter o
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by kingreign(m): 1:14pm On May 16
Eddee:

Twitter o
No wonder. The thing funny wella
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 7:42pm On May 16
Eddee:

Young man! Must you talk let alone react to what is my own business? grin grin grin

Anyways! You can go and jump into Lagoon or take sniper if what is my own business irritates you.

Over to you talkers abi blabbers; this thread is becoming boring and I want those talks abi blabbings for I've missed and still missing them tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:09pm On May 16
dannybrasky:
grin The new thread he created in regards to c- caution,he has gotten him self new enemies there already,smh grin
Dude has a serious problem grin

For those interested in doing aproko along with me to see the so-called enemies, follow me to https://www.nairaland.com/5185915/what-say-take-multipurpose-c-caution tongue tongue tongue
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:14pm On May 16
StacieG:

Mrs Legawealth, the last I read about your thread with with Calculusx, you did the attached and things still went sour. It’s over 5 months and you are still here which shows you’ve not moved on. Can’t you do without mentioning his moniker in a day? I feel for your husband abi na wife we go call am

Old woman! Endeavour to always read details below jumping into conclusion.

Details regarding/about what you circled in your screenshot can be seen on previous page; please endeavour to read and digest the details.

Thank me later ma for my piece of advice! !! grin grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 8:32pm On May 16
Follow u go where grin

legalwealth:

For those interested in doing aproko along with me to see the so-called enemies, follow me to https://www.nairaland.com/5185915/what-say-take-multipurpose-c-caution tongue tongue tongue
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 8:55pm On May 16
dannybrasky:
Follow u go where grin

It's good I saw you followed me there; you just dropped your usual stinking outpour which can be seen in the screenshot below overthere grin grin grin

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:02pm On May 16
Blind man, I have been there way from inception,helping those that care to know that you have a kind of mental illness that seems incurable grin

Let me keep it at that or help u in posing all your scams on that thread for people to see. Av got many screenshots though grin

Fraudulent Google reviews by family and friends including you secretary grin

Fraudulently creating multiple accounts to boost your ratings grin

Oh and b4 I forget the plate number 419ner grin grin
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:05pm On May 16
dannybrasky:
Blind man, I have been there way from inception,helping those that care to know that you have a kind of mental illness that seems incurable grin

Let me keep it at that or help u in posing all your scams on that thread for people to see. Av got many screenshots though grin

Fraudulent Google reviews by family and friends including you secretary grin

Fraudulently creating multiple accounts to boost your ratings grin

Oh and b4 I forget the plate number 419ner grin grin

Stories for the gods!

Hope you can still remember what an expert told you about that on https://www.nairaland.com/5181755/importance-google-reviews recently ? You can as well refer to the screenshots attached below;

How many members of your family have been scammed or defrauded by me?

Better still because you will find it difficult to answer the question up there; how many people have reported I've scammed let alone defrauded them?

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by diportivo: 9:16pm On May 16
obekediamondfuto:

after typing all this u decided to upload a pic that talks about a fool?

who exactly are u fooling?

nb, I am going to have enough time to spare today....

so u suppose know how far na..... if u don't respect urself, we'll go digging!

the guy see this one he run o grin

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:19pm On May 16
diportivo:

the guy see this one he run o grin

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:21pm On May 16
grin grin long epistles as usual ! Life of a 419ner grin

Three basic questions that I asked u to answer to with either yes or no,is still pending grin

U ran away like a scared puppy grin grin

legalwealth:

Stories for the gods!

Hope you can still remember what an expert told you about that on https://www.nairaland.com/5181755/importance-google-reviews recently ? You can as well refer to the screenshots attached below;

How many members of your family have been scammed or defrauded by me?

Better still because you will find it difficult to answer the question up there; how many people have reported I've scammed let alone defrauded them?
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:31pm On May 16
dannybrasky:
grin grin long epistles as usual ! Life of a 419ner grin

Three basic questions that I asked u to answer to with either yes or no,is still pending grin

U ran away like a scared puppy grin grin

grin cheesy grin

You couldn't answer simple questions I've thrown at you since you know that you are a chronic hypocrite.

I'm actually catching fun quoting you; I don't have to answer foolish or hypocritical questions that I already clarified answers to in the course of the threads.

If your hypocrisy brain couldn't decode let alone grasp the answers, Google.com is accessible on your phone.
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:35pm On May 16
Fraudster grin grin na your way as usual,flimsy excuses grin
Sure there is no crime in having multiple accounts on Google,the issue is y use multiple accounts to rate your business by your self to deceive the public ? U even forced your secretary to rate your business grin

KIRIKIRI awaits u OLE grin

legalwealth:

grin cheesy grin

You couldn't answer simple questions I've thrown at you since you know that you are a chronic hypocrites.

I'm actually catching fun quoting you; I don't have to answer foolish or hypocritical questions that I clarified theirs answers in the course of the threads.

If your hypocrisy brain couldn't decode let alone grasp the answers, Google.com is accessible on your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:37pm On May 16
dannybrasky:
Fraudster grin grin na your way as usual. grin
Sure there is no crime in having multiple accounts on Google,the issue is y use multiple accounts to rate your business by your self to deceive the public ? U even forced your secretary to rate your business grin

KIRIKIRI awaits u OLE grin

It awaits you most especially and your family members because your cho cho cho cho cho without applying brain or sense running in your lineage will be the one that will cause it!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:43pm On May 16
grin it's easy,my chochocho is helping the public to know the silent fraudster that u are. And trust me,I wouldn't stop grin

Really family members abi grin
Mr fraudster,my talk pain u so tee u mention my family members grin By the time I start to sing my chochocho I hope u would be able withstand my chochocho on your family members grin

At the end of the day someone would have to still go on a vacation as usual, since u have to act like a kunu drinking shoemaker grin grin

legalwealth:

It awaits you most especially and your family members because your cho cho cho cho cho without sense running in your lineage will be one that will cause it ! !!
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 9:49pm On May 16
dannybrasky:
grin it's easy,my chochocho is helping the public to know the silent fraudster that u are. And trust me,I wouldn't stop grin

Really family members abi grin
Mr fraudster,my talk pain u so tee u mention my family members grin By the time I start to sing my chochocho I hope u would be able withstand my chochocho on your family members grin

At the end of the day someone would have to still go on a vacation as usual, since u have to act like a kunu drinking shoemaker grin grin

grin grin grin

It's not tonight that you have been calling on kirikiri on yourself and your family members which I've been ignoring and as well lost count of but tonight, you have met your waterloo.

Were dun mu sere; looking at your usage of laughing smileys here and there; one will decode that you are one of those that just escaped from Yaba left. For that reason, whatever you"ve said and whatever you will still say won't move me a bit as usual at all because your condition is well understood.

#I'mcatchingfunandatthesametimetongue tongue tongue
Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by dannybrasky(m): 9:58pm On May 16
grin Oga fraudster,who don meet waterloo? grin if I dont have to struggle to survive or deal with series of failed career like u did,then I never jam water loo grin
if I dont have to bite or bark at everyone who disagrees with me,I think I'm sane grin If only u know why av got loads of laughing smileys on here,u would have hung yourself long ago ondo prince grin grin grin grin grin grin

legalwealth:

grin grin grin

It's not tonight that you have been calling on kirikiri on yourself and your family members which I've been ignoring and as well lost count of but tonight, you have met your waterloo.

Were dun mu sere; looking at your usage of laughing smileys here and there; one will decode that you are one of those that just escaped from Yaba left. For that reason, whatever you"ve said and whatever you will still say won't move me a bit as usual at all because your condition is well understood.

#I'mcatchingfunandatthesametimetongue tongue tongue

Re: Non ACCIDENTED Cars/Vehicles; Let's Have And See CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles Here! by legalwealth(m): 10:01pm On May 16
Maa wi lo be! !!

Maa se lo be! !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (84) (Reply)

Brand New Keke Napep Tricycle Machines 4 Sale @ #370k. Call 08064537084 / This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real / Pls Help Me With This Vin Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.