Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself (1503 Views)

Graduate Hacks Government Database And Employed Himself / Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself / Hacker News: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employ Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Gauteng police are looking for a man who hacked into the department of health database and employed himself as a system administrator since June 2018.

Bright Chabota a computer engineering graduate, of Zambian origin. His father is Zambian and his mother is South African.

He never actually went to work but he was getting the salary every month. Medical card and salary advice were piling up in an officer of the supposed system administrator in the department of health building in Pretoria but nobody had ever seen him.

His parents were tracked down in Alexander and they said he told them he got a job in Nelspruit. He had been sending them R7000 every month since June last year.

Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by Opto1: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked shocked[i][/i][i][/i]
Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by Rhandy1111(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Cool
Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by CoolJul: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
cool dude!... in Mordecai's voice. wink
Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by okrikaboi: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chai see clear compass
Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by matify83: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
He was "SELF-EMPLOYED" literally!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by matify83: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
He got himself "SELF-EMPLOYED" literally!!!!!
Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by meezynetwork(m): 6:34am On Apr 14, 2019
Make sense
Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by tolanibae(f): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
in my dear country, you cant hack anything because the database is some bundles of junk paper folders of inconsistent information in various old archaic buildings known as ministries
Re: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employed Himself by greatermeme: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
tolanibae:
in my dear country, you cant hack anything because the database is some bundles of junk paper folders of inconsistent information in various old archaic buildings known as ministries
no, Nigeria has digitalized nah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Thenation Newspaper For Fake News About Hushpuppi / Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student / The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.