Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please (4374 Views)

180k is the capital any business idea please. / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Faily Used motor Tyres Bussiness In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Auxtin85, i saw you DM, i sincerely apologise, i wont be replying, i prefer we converse on this forum publicly... but i will tell you one stuff..you got to do it yourself and learn the process for TB and their rates, check up https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/755 or walk to any bank of your choice and ask about the TB and its rate, you compare with different banks and see what rate make sense for you then decide if you want to invest your money on 91 days, 182 days or 364 days TB and if you choice anyone, always roll over.

if you are interested in Uber or taxify, it can be a very good business, if you have the car of their requirement and a trusted driver that understands customer service and can bring good ratings but also remember that this also comes with its own risk, wear and tear, car maintenance and all sort of stuff that can take your cash. https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share

my advise will be to do TB- very low risk, good yields and guarantee return of your money back.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by KingOfThePay(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
How dare you pump in all that amount at once just to start a business, or do you have other existing businesses already bringing in funds? You only do such when you are established to an extent and want to diversify okay.
After you pump in the 7m what back up do you have?My young friend.

Now listen,

Divide the 7m into two. Save 3.5 Million. When I mean save I don't mean save to expect returns or save to temper with for any thing, I mean just save it like you don't have it again, save and forget.

Essence for this: You are coming back to Nigeria and never going back- You have to be prepared for eventualities of all sorts until you are fully established. Anything can happen, and if thing goes south you will always have something to Fall back on.

Now after that, divide the remaining 3.5m invest 1.75m into the Business you want to start and keep the remaining 1.75m for upscaling and modalities.

When a business is good, it can be upscaled and to upscale you simply put in more funds to whatever specific activity it is that is getting you results. That is where you will use the balance to touch things here and there...

Essence of this: You don't pump in everything you have at once into a business riddled with uncertainty. You have to be clever and go by the adage start small grow big, afterall the essence of business is to make profits and when you making profits, it means you are growing, and hence when you are getting profits, how much you started the business with doesn't matter again what's important is that it booming bringing in gains.

With this consciousness in mind, what you then do is upscale by pumping in more funds into activities or building facilities that's getting you those results so you expand and become bigger..

That's how its done my man. Be wise.

My business recommendation? Importation Business, Nigeria is a developing country with growing availability for consumption of millions of goods. China is the world number one manufacturing power.
Bring down the whole China to Nigeria and turn it to millions....

Impressive thing is you dont need millions to start this, yet, with a bit of time the returns you will get will run in millions...

Gracias!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Auxtin85:

Tell me more boss

dem don tell you wetin to do, i believe Treasury bills will be good for you, no go waste your cash ooh, i know how naija and its people can make you finish your money once they see you get cash, first na outing, before you know it, you don dey enter uber everyday, they live for hotel, dey enjoy life, before you sleep wake up, money don finish after you go dey complain say nigeria is expensive.

remember if money is going out and it is not replaced or increased...na brokeness you dey enter be that.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Transportation, Treasury bills, mutual funds then wait until November so you buy 1 million worth of BTC.

Thank me when you might have grown your money next year. Bring me kola.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
aaronson:
Transportation, Treasury bills, mutual funds then wait until November so you buy 1 million worth of BTC.

which one is BTC, you mean bitcoin, what a waste of investment, anybody buying bitcoin is wasting his/her money, bitcoin time has passed, the bubble is over, the real investors have raised the price form $1 to $19,000 , they have cash out, after cashing out the market crashed and the bubble over.

smart investors created a bubble, cash out and move on, so you are telling me you are waiting for the price to increase again? that is near impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
thebosstrevor:

which one is BTC, you mean bitcoin, what a waste of investment, anybody buying bitcoin is wasting his/her money, bitcoin time has passed, the bubble is over, the real investors have raised the price form $1 to $19,000 , they have cash out, after cashing out the market crashed and the bubble over.

smart investors created a bubble, cash out and move on, so you are telling me you are waiting for the price to increase again? that is near impossible.
Disregard the bubble and price action, focus more on human reaction to the market hence the reason why i said, buy in November. Let's watch and see what happens in November.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
aaronson:
Disregard the bubble and price action, focus more on human reaction to the market hence the reason why i said, buy in November. Let's watch and see what happens in November.

it seems you are a magician that wants to raise the price in november, no human reaction(supply and demand) can make it increase the price...bitcoin itself is very volatile and unstable, it is just a speculative vehicle

pump-and-dump scheme is over, is investment in bitcoin not about buying low and selling for high price, that time is over already, people are just aggressively and inaccurately promoting Bitcoins to people whose money they will be taking. scam alert
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by davenaija: 1:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Auxtin85:
I have been in and out of Nigeria for a while now, recently I started thinking of coming back to Nigeria fully to start something and stay with my son.

It has never been my thing to marry abroad nor do I want to remain abroad. I was in Nigeria in 2017 to start something but I ran back after I was harrassed by SARS officers in Festac and they collected huge sums from me.

Now am coming back for good please I want my brothers and sisters here to advice me on the kind of business I can start with 7m, no jokes I’ll buy any idea as far as it will be profitable, am even ready to go into a genuine partnership.

Mod please push this to front page for me, now South Africans are asking us to leave though not official.

Let's meet in person. Fund a business idea with just 3.5m, and make 8M annually. I have a well developed business plan for this, i will send it to you by email.

I also have TEN businesses i can share with you personally, not in public. Let's talk. Reach me by call ( Check my signature ), also send me an email, so i can send you a well researched business document for a business i also want to set up myself ?( Check my signature for my email )

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Auxtin85(m): 6:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for all your ideas, I must confess I have really been enlightened, I don’t think I’ll wanna invest in transportation because I can’t shout, there are stubborn drivers who would rather prefer to be killed than be truthful. I’ll give the treasury bill a try.

Sincerely from my heart I say thank you to all

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by WomenTrainer: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2019
KingOfThePay:
How dare you pump in all that amount at once just to start a business, or do you have other existing businesses already bringing in funds? You only do such when you are established to an extent and want to diversify okay.

Now listen,

Divide the 7m into two. Save 3.5 Million. When I mean save I don't mean save to expect returns or save to temper with for any thing, I mean just save it like you don't have it again, save and forget.

Essence for this: You are coming back to Nigeria and never going back- You have to be prepared for eventualities of all sorts until you are fully established. Anything can happen, and if thing goes south you will always have something to Fall back on.

Now after that, divide the remaining 3.5m invest 1.75m into the Business you want to start and keep the remaining 1.75m for upscaling and modalities.

When a business is good, it can be upscaled and to upscale you simply put in more funds to whatever specific activity it is that is getting you results. That is where you will use the balance to touch things here and there...

Essence of this: You don't pump in everything you have at once into a business riddled with uncertainty. You have to be clever and go by the adage start small grow big, afterall the essence of business is to make profits and when you making profits, it means you are growing, and hence when you are getting profits, how much you started the business with doesn't matter again what's important is that it booming bringing in gains.

With this consciousness in mind, what you then do is upscale by pumping in more funds into activities or building facilities that's getting you those results so you expand and become bigger..

My business recommendation? Importation Business, Nigeria is a developing country with growing availability for consumption of millions of goods. China is the world number one manufacturing power.

Impressive thing is you dont need millions to start this, yet, with a bit of time the returns you will get will run in millions...

Gracias!

Thank you so much for speaking my mind. Too many people make the mistake of starting up new businesses with too much money. They think it's all about having a state-of-the-art shop/office and forget it's more about growing the business with the profits generated from that business. Then when unexpected expenses start coming up, they'll be stuck and running on loss.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2019
aaronson:

Can you tell me more about waiting till November to buy bitcoin? Oh well. This BTC thing makes me uncomfortable these days.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by WalkerMichael(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Great advices so far.

If you don't mind investing in an online business, I'd advice you look into "Shopify dropshipping". It's a great business model but just like every other businesses, you can't jump in.

I've been in mini importation business (buying from China and selling in Nigeria for a while now)and I've been doing well there. but I picked interest in dropshipping and I've been learning everything about the business since June 2018 and I'm still learning. I've enrolled in alot of video courses by these top guns in the business. You can take a minute to research about them and check out their YouTube channels too.

1. Jordan Welch
2. Arie Scherson
3. Gabriel st Germain
4. Gabriel Beltran

I have the courses (proof attached )and I keep on watching their videos to keep learning. The only thing stopping me right now is funds to start! For someone who has an idea on the business model already, start up fee is around 700k-900k. And for someone without any idea (someone who wants to test waters lol) they might need almost double of that (roughly 2m).

I'm available for further discussion bro if this interests you - (all discuss can be done on this same thread. Feel free to throw questions at me too) - I have the idea, and you have the funds - so we could partner.

Selling is the real goldmine!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Auxtin85(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
KingOfThePay:

Now listen,

Gracias!

Thanks so much for this ideas and advice sir, I really appreciate
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by toks1610(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Give me a call let's me and discuss. 07067484230

Auxtin85:
I have been in and out of Nigeria for a while now, recently I started thinking of coming back to Nigeria fully to start something and stay with my son.

It has never been my thing to marry abroad nor do I want to remain abroad. I was in Nigeria in 2017 to start something but I ran back after I was harrassed by SARS officers in Festac and they collected huge sums from me.

Now am coming back for good please I want my brothers and sisters here to advice me on the kind of business I can start with 7m, no jokes I’ll buy any idea as far as it will be profitable, am even ready to go into a genuine partnership.

Mod please push this to front page for me, now South Africans are asking us to leave though not official.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Chills007: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Acquire a land close to any tertiary institution.. Build standard houses there and collect rent from it. That's what i will do

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Chills007: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
You can also go into agriculture.... Cashew farming and exportation... As well as fishery... There is money in agriculture

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by davenaija: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Auxtin85:
Thanks for all your ideas, I must confess I have really been enlightened, I don’t think I’ll wanna invest in transportation because I can’t shout, there are stubborn drivers who would rather prefer to be killed than be truthful. I’ll give the treasury bill a try.

Sincerely from my heart I say thank you to all

I sent a mail with a document
What do you think about the suggestions?
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Fxmanager(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Auxtin85:

Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5104286/pamm-currency-trading-journal-avg

https://www.nairaland.com/5104448/earn-more-than-1000-passive

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by frank417: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
I'm a hot upcoming musician. Invest in me and I promise to make u millions.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by fatteyskod(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Yet no one talk about fishery(hatchery) very lucrative
For more details: fatteyskod@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Kendumazy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hmmmm. Scammers everywhere. Most ideas have scamming agenda in them. You had better be careful op!
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by davenaija: 3:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
Hmmmm. Scammers everywhere. Most ideas have scamming agenda in them. You had better be careful op!

Envy. What constructive impute did you prove him with?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by NairalandAngel(m): 5:56am On Apr 16, 2019
Isioma22:
Business idea

Invest in executive transportation business, For example; Buy 4 pieces Toyota Camry 2007/008 @1.5m(which is N6million naira), and get paid by hire purchase @2.5million in a year period.(times 4pcs equals 10million).
Or you can employ drivers to take them around on uber or taxify and pay you per week @N30k to N40k weekly(times 4pcs gives you N120k - N160k per week).

DM me for more direction if interested, i and my husband are into it, already 2years on the run.

Where do they sell Toyota Camry 2007 for N1.5 million?! shocked
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by NairalandAngel(m): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2019
IncomeMachine:
OK... But you know not every idea can be shared in public... The idea is to you... Not the public....ideas get stolen easily. They are quite easy... But it's called an idea cuz its not available to all. I have one in the sports(football) sector... Has nothing to do with betting... Full scale firm. I have another on drinks(beverages) just in its packaging and reselling..... It's quite simple, but you would wonder why you didn't think of it. Have another in the catering aspect, it's Very very lucrative. I am an embodiment of ideas... It won't cost you a dime to contact me... Won't charge u anything for that..... I'm saying this to all out there who need this too, not just he alone. At least from my words, you should know I mean business and legal one at that. If the mail is the problem... Send me a DM here on Nairaland and I would reply promptly. Just can't drop sensitive information so like that here... Even when you apply to funding companies, they don't grant access to all areas of your pitch deck for the public to see... Most of it is restricted, so your idea is safe. I know why I didn't drop phone number... If your scared, you can use a fake email, IL still reply you normally.. Just want to pass the info to you and see how we can go about the biz.... Ur call sir.

Have you actually done a test run of these idea before or are they just still ideas that have not yet been tried out?

Please contact me with a proposal on only business ideas which you have actually tried out personally.

The business must have started operations the scale does not matter so long as it is already running and you only need additional capital to upscale or increase its reach.

nairalandangel@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Realbelieveer(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Let's go do bakery business in Ibadan, Oyo state. WhatsApp my signature
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Zegun92: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Before buying into any idea on NL...I suggest you start from your self by asking :
1.What business you love doing and you will love doing it with passion because if you run into a biz because of the profit.you will run out of the business.so evaluate yourself and think deeply about your passion first

2. Which Skills you have that you can leverage on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The 5 Hottest Niche Market In Nigeria Today? / Make 400% Profit Importing From China With ¥¥¥ / Shell Unveils $300m Carbon Emissions Reduction Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.