Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) (47753 Views)

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by MediahelmNGR: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
OAP and media personality, Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride in Nigeria from Abuja to Kaduna.

Recall that Abuja to Kaduna railway was built and commissioned by H.E President Muhammadu Buhari.

She wrote:

My first train ride in Nigeria ��. Such an adventure � the train from Abuja to Kaduna could easily rival the Eurostar. Fully air-conditioned, clean, on time and the chairs are comfortable too. The executive cabin is divine but I decided to ride coach for the experience. There’s a fully fitted bar with light refreshments and lunch too. I’m so impressed. You can try it with your friends too. Well done to the Nigerian rail way corporation, we need this up south too. If there were fully functioning trains people will live in their villages (myself included) and only come to the city for work which will reduce the traffic

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/toke-makinwa-shares-her-first-train.html

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
Be quick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by MediahelmNGR: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Watch video HERE
Lalasticlala

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
"If there were fully functioning trains people will live in their villages (myself included) and only come to the city for work which will reduce the traffic"

Is there any other job u av to do in the city other than the corporate oloshoism u are known for?

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by navzla(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nice to Nigerians promoting our thing.at least she make sense this time

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by drealzum(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Down south and not up South.
it is up north Makinwa

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Cletus77(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
The only visible change in Buhari's administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Richdad50(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by looseweight: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
OAP and media personality, Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride in Nigeria from Abuja to Kaduna.

Recall that Abuja to Kaduna railway was built and commissioned by H.E President Muhammadu Buhari.

She wrote:

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/toke-makinwa-shares-her-first-train.html

For natural weight loss tips, check my profile

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by yungpowers(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
What are Nigerians yearning for aside the primary social amenities? We can do better if we're provided with electricity too, after all it ain't free, we're ready to pay, just supply power constantly and see explosions in our states IGRs.
Only if this will still go down south as she said.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Odingo1: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Every FG project is found in the north

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sometimes this woman go fine. Sometimes she go just wor wor like monkey

19 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by JimD(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
So they hired her to do promotion. Nice work Amaechi!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Shut up
BOOOMNAIJA:
"If there were fully functioning trains people will live in their villages (myself included) and only come to the city for work which will reduce the traffic"

Is there any other job u av to do in the city other than the corporate oloshoism u are known for?

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by martineverest(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
black worm
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Lee29: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
MediahelmNGR:

Recall that Abuja to Kaduna railway was built and commissioned by H.E President Muhammadu Buhari.l

The railway was not built by Buhari. Please don't re-write history

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by baike: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
make you no fvck insert that train oohh
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Sapphire94: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
No be Naija again?

I give that train 2 years, everything go cast.

Poor maintenance Culture

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by RomanReigns: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Useless Olosho... Please don't compare this junk to the well modernised and refined Eurostar. Anuofia.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless and protect Biafraland
God Bless The Igbos
God Bless The South South Except Edo State (Useless state of Cultists)

Thunder Fire Nigeria
Bad News Upon Nigeria from The Rising of the Sun to its setting
May Fuel Scarcity and an Epidemic disease hit Nigeria
May no good news ever come out of Nigeria
May Sars, Politicians, Bandits and Bokoharam continue to oppress Nigeria Amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by delivryboy: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Come to the city to work kwa
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Dacronym(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
JimD:
So they hired her to do promotion. Nice work Amaechi!
Lol Omo I tire Oh
She said It Can Rival the Trains in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by tabithababy(f): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy.

Nice but that train fare is expensive cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by deji17: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Next thing for us is maintenance. A job for everyone.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Bolaji25: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks to GEJ

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Cletus77:
give honor to whom its due...its Gej's achievement, give it to him

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by doctokwus: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
looseweight:

For saying that PMB built Abuja railway, may you sow and not reap.
That's ehn.
The lie is so annoying.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by B1ak3: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lee29:

The railway was not built by Buhari. Please don't re-write history

Make una dey drag who build am and who no build am. Yeye people! This is the problem with Nigerians. Instead of celebrating something good you people will be busy arguing about inconsequential things. The main point is that Nigeria now has a good and functioning rail system from Abuja to Kaduna period!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by chibuike65: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jonathan You will forever be remembered

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by deji17: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bolaji25:
Thanks to GEJ
12 more years of Sifia Pain... grin grin grin grin.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by NoonMasamune: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
I just read about how hard it is to get ticket, and now someone is talking about how she enjoyed train.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Awoo88: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Cletus77:
It wasn't Buhari's change. That train was functioning before Buhari became president. I had piad N700 for a train ride from abuja to kaduna with AC and charging point

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifu Ennanda: “My Plumber's Body Odour Is Killing Me” / Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.