Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge (831 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy A33 Battery Only Lasts About 20hrs At Full Charge / Evening Sunset Capture With My Note 7 / Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge by Birniwa(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
I have been using this Infinix Note 4 for 1 year 4 months now. I updated the device to Android 8.1 with no issue about 6 months ago but just recently, I noticed that the battery drops to 0% percent from anytime the battery reaches 40% of usage.

Secondly, the phone consumes about 5-8% when idle at night (5hrs) when I'm asleep. Please what could be the problem? Does this mean that the battery has worn out since I have been using it for about 6 months now? I need advice and solutions pleases.

Thank you.
Re: My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge by kunleweb: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Re: My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge by nosiebaba(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Just download a battery callibration app on Google play.. Make sure you charge your phone to 100 percent full charge before using it. It might help.

1 Like

Re: My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge by Smartmanager(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Birniwa:
I have been using this Infinix Note 4 for 1 year 4 months now. I updated the device to Android 8.1 with no issue about 6 months ago but just recently, I noticed that the battery drops to 0% percent from anytime the battery reaches 40% of usage.

Secondly, the phone consumes about 5-8% when idle at night (5hrs) when I'm asleep. Please what could be the problem? Does this mean that the battery has worn out since I have been using it for about 6 months now? I need advice and solutions pleases.

Thank you.
Simply get the battery replaced.

3 Likes

Re: My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge by Bratking(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
Birniwa:

Thank you.

similar thing happened to mine. I replaced it with a new one and problem solved.
Re: My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge by Birniwa(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Bratking:

similar thing happened to mine. I replaced it with a new one and problem solved.

At Calcare? How much did it cost you please?
Re: My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2019
The same thing happens to me
Re: My Note 4 Battery Drops To 0 At 40% After Full Charge by Sicilyjoe: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2019
I thought is the main note4 self

(1) (Reply)

sold / Techno Spark 2 (32gb) For Sale / Advice Pls: My Brand New 4g Zl 10 Tab Not Browsing But,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.