Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. (602 Views)

Who Be Jesus Sef, Na Zazoo Dey Reign Now.. Say Singer Portable (full Video) / Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
LUKE 14 :26

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
For God something love the world but wants the world to hate its own.
Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by MuttleyLaff: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
LUKE 14 :26

GreatResearcher:
For God something love the world but wants the world to hate its own.
If you dont understand Luke 14:26 and metaphors, then my dear nwanne friend, you sure have a great deal to learn and a lot of understanding to get

1 Like

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

If you dont understand Luke 14:26 and metaphors, then my dear nwanne friend, you sure have a great deal to learn and a lot of understanding to get

1 Like

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by MuttleyLaff: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
heaven, hell and nowhere jpeg
You are just continually showing yourself up. Did you not read the memo. Didnt you know that nobody is in heaven or hell yet, huh? Face palm and SMH at you.

1 Like

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are just continually showing yourself up. Did you not read the memo. Didnt you know that nobody is in heaven or hell yet, huh? Face palm and SMH at you.

1 Like

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
But when Jesus went to pray he saw Abraham, Moses and the likes at the right side of God in heaven.. Here you are saying nobody's in heaven
Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by diablos: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thread for fools and the ones who think they're intelligently foolish grin
Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
diablos:
Thread for fools and the ones who think they're intelligently foolish grin
one fool spotted
Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by MuttleyLaff: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
talking jpeg
Dont you sometimes talk to yourself? I often do quite a lot

GreatResearcher:
But when Jesus went to pray he saw Abraham, Moses and the likes at the right side of God in heaven.. Here you are saying nobody's in heaven
Did you notice anything about your nose all of a sudden after typing this your comment?

1 Like

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by diablos: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
GreatResearcher:
one fool spotted
[/s]
Brainless fool grin

1 Like

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Dont you sometimes talk to yourself? I often do quite a lot

Did you notice anything about your nose all of a sudden after typing this your comment?

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
diablos:
Brainless fool grin

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by MuttleyLaff: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
prayer jpg
1/ Why are you praying?
2/ What are you praying about?
3/ What prayers have you prayed that you are feeling crushed about that they arent answered?

1 Like

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
1/ Why are you praying?
2/ What are you praying about?
3/ What prayers have you prayed that you are feeling crushed about that they arent answered?
I think these questions are for the gullible people called theists..
Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by diablos: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s][quote author=GreatResearcher post=77520629][/quote] [/s]

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2019

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by pongwa(m): 6:13am On Apr 14, 2019
Jesus is real and He loves you whether you are Atheist, Agnostic, Muslim, believer, Hindu, Buddhist, Satanist etc. He died for you so that you can live in freedom provided you accept Him as your Lord and saviour. come to think of it, are you truly free?
Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by GreatResearcher: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2019
pongwa:
Jesus is real and He loves you whether you are Atheist, Agnostic, Muslim, believer, Hindu, Buddhist, Satanist etc. He died for you so that you can live in freedom provided you accept Him as your Lord and saviour. come to think of it, are you truly free?

Re: To Be Jesus's Disciple, You Must Do This. by pongwa(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=GreatResearcher post=77525014][/quote]J
let these scriptures minister to your needs
John 6:37 KJV
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
Jeremiah 33:3 KJV
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Matthew 7:7 KJV
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? / Nobraday! See How Man With Big Breast Is Dancing In Church Today. VIDEO / Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.