Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo (6043 Views)

Rema Meets Lil Nas X (Photo) / BBN Tacha Set Internet On Fire As She Show Off Her Pant In New Video. / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by degovnoor(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
A shameless woman, after been b*nged by his manfriend, went ahead to share their intimacy on social media and everyone is talking about it.

The unnamed/unknown lady further professed her undying love for her partner, identified as Olatamamu.

She wrote:
[i]
My Love For U Olatamamu Will Never EndI Dnt Care Abt Wat People Say Abt Me All I No Is I Luv U Wit All My ♥I Only Belong To U Nd Nobody Else OlatamotuI LOVE YOU Olatamamu.

You Are So Sweet Bebe

Check the post below

http://dailynaijamode.com/shameless-woman-shared-her-after-sx-photo/

1 Like

Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Olatamamu olatamamu na wa o
Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
FROM THE EXPRESSION ON HER FACE, ITS OBVIOUS SHE REALLY ENJOYED THE SEX.....

AND THAT BRINGS ME TO THE QUESTION....WHO ENJOYS SEX MORE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN?

LIKE FOR WOMAN, SHARE FOR MAN.... LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by daddytime(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
The confessions of a woman who has hit the zenith for the first time in her life...

Don't Bleep with a very good cum...e go make you begin speak in unknown tongues just as she was typing incoherently. ..

1 Like

Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
One being that I will forever salute even though he is evil, is the devil!!
Oh devil... what an hardworking being
Never relents.. always committed to his mission
the devil has worked so hard that what is originally evil is now being celebrated in the world
What is unbecoming is what many people want to become or be associated with
I do not know if these people do not know or understand that the spread of sexually transmitted diseases around the world starts from here among other causes
things like these are what people see and get aroused in reaction after which they seek to satisfy their urges... nd that is how unprotected, premarital sex and other depraved sexual acts start and eventually diseases spread
nd what happens in the end? The world is in danger!!
Yet people celebrate immorality or immoral people like this...
God save this planet
Anyways, we rejoice upon expecting the great emperor, Emperor Imes who is coming to rid this world to a notable degree of the evil and malady that has struck it with the guidance and true teachings of his master, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
God willing, nonsense like this will reducecat that time after the emperor would have guided many people to the truth by God's help
i pray this lady is guided as well
Emperor Imes, we await your coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by Obas101(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
olatamamu must be a great man grin.. The power of the D

1 Like

Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
looking at the pictures. you will know that the guy is a bit younger than the lady. she professed to love him just because of his active gigs.. if she meet a bad guy than this. that the end.. women with there choices...
Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by mikejj(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
old pix
Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Dude be looking like one recovering from madness undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by Godsfavour78: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Dude be looking like one recovering from madness undecided
you need to have some level of madness in you to Bleep a girl and make her start writing rubbish on fb after the fucking. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by quintessence007(f): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Olatamamu! What a name!
Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by gosmoney(m): 5:21am On Apr 14, 2019
What is ur task calling her a shameless woman is she ur woman abi na ur sister no be she get her life so let her leave it has she want
Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by TANID(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Ok O o o
Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by Bet9ja734: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by sacajawea: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2019
girls Like this Usually Make Good Friends And are very free happy People
Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by KingLennon(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2019
Someone's future wife...
Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by ADRIAN88(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2019
My sincere condolences to the entire African facebook community (Both home & abroad)
Re: Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo by julius976(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
my question is this: who is the shameless person among the two of them. the man or the woman.
LIKE for man, SHARE for woman

(1) (Reply)

People Mistake Me For Jay Z (pic) / Tonto Dikeh Rocked Butt Pad To AY Show? (PHOTO) / Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.