Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lafarge Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Interview (3790 Views)

LAFARGE: Recruitment 2013 / Vacancies-6 New Positions @ Lafarge Cement Company / Lafarge Aptitude Test@ Dragnet(12/3/2011) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lafarge Interview by bankjo2001: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hello guys,
i just receive a text message from Lafarge for interview on the 17/09/2010 by 9am. Any one with the same info?

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Interview by Eeyore(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
Poster, when did you write the test and what position did you apply for, please??
Re: Lafarge Interview by onyeoka(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2010
@bankjo2001
i have been invited for an interview on 16/09/2010. i applied for field sales manager . does anybody in the know how the interview looks like? onward together.
Re: Lafarge Interview by blueiyke(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2010
Guys, when did you write the test and what were your scores, please??

I wrote on August 3rd for the post of Human Resources officer and scored 42. But I haven't heard from them yet.
Re: Lafarge Interview by thewarlord: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
@onyeoka: you will face two separate panels of interviewers, hr and technical
hr will focus on your past work experience,projected salary remuneration,availability etc,
technical will go in-depth to your skill level,technical expertise and so on, it will consist of whites, so open your ears a little wider.
Re: Lafarge Interview by pachoks: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
Hi house,from what i have been reading in this forum it seems the interview is still very much ongoing.What i would really like to confirm is this, Does anyone in the house know when they would be concluding the recruitment process and has anyone who attended the second stage precisely on the 1st of September been called?Thanks.
Re: Lafarge Interview by Onyeara: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
hi
can any one here pls furnish me on lafarges mechanical inspector and ccr supervisor advertised some time last year
Re: Lafarge Interview by colman4rex: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2011
Hi guyz,
i took the test on 12/3/2011 and score 61. Please can you tell me how long after you got the results b4 they invite for interview? and questions asked, for those who had attended the interviews?
Re: Lafarge Interview by phunmiegee: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
hello all, i had the test on 12th March as well. i scored 41 but to my surprise got another text for a test on 26/03/11 for sales aptitude test. i'd just like to know if there are two tests or after the first test, one proceeds to the interview stage. an urgent answer will be appreciated to enable me decide whether or not to go for the nnpc test. thanks.
Re: Lafarge Interview by colman4rex: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Phunmiegee, i also took it on 12th. but dint get any notification for another test. i scored 61. havent got interview invitation yet either, just a txt asking me to foward my cv again. anyway its better to attend the 2nd test i think. did u apply for two different positions?
Re: Lafarge Interview by Couragegodwin: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
For lafarge dragnet GT past questions and answers on verbal reasoning, Abstract and numerical reasoning, just email me on jidebestsolution@gmail.com for your copy.

You need to see how their questions look like and also practice them.
Re: Lafarge Interview by GoldenDee: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2021
For recently conducted dragnet study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I'm Officially An Agbero (conductor). / Are You Interested In Working With RCCG? Here Is Your Opportunity / Lagos Driver's Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.