Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,596 members, 7,781,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:28 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant (21396 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hi Guys

Co-Tenant here we are in the part 3 of our series on cost of renting properties around Nigeria

You can read others here
https://cotenant.com.ng/blog/

We are going straight to River state
The average price of flats for rent in Rivers is ₦600,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦16,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year.

We wish to state most of this information are average cost and not the actual cost as price of rent varies or fluctuates from time to time and most of the rent data we could get where from port Harcourt. We used the estimate for both 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in Rivers state
if you have information for other part of Rivers , Please do add

Lets get started
Ada George | Borikiri | Choba | D Line | Eagle Island Rumueme Oroakwo | East West Road | Eliozu | Eneka | Eriebe | Magbuoba | New Gra | New Layout | Obia Akpor | Old Gra | Oyigbo | Port Harcourt Aba Expressway | Rukphakurusi | Rumukrueshi | Rumuokwurushi | Rumuokwuta | Rumuosita | Rupkpokwu | Shell Location | Trans Amadi | Wimpy

Port Harcourt
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Port Harcourt, Rivers is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year. The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in Port Harcourt, Rivers is ₦600,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦3,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per year, The average price of 3 bedroom flats for rent in Port Harcourt, Rivers is ₦900,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦5,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per year.

Obio-Akpor
The average price of flats for rent in Obio-Akpor, Rivers is ₦560,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦400,000 per year. The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in Obio-Akpor, Rivers is ₦550,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦400,000 per year.

Ada George
The average price of flats for rent in Ada George, Rivers is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦750,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦ 300,000 per year.

Wimpy
The average price of flats for rent in Wimpy, Rivers is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦750,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦ 450,000 per year.

Shell Location
The average price of flats for rent in Shell Location, Rivers is ₦ 700,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦ 1,500,000 for a 3 bedroom apartment per year while the cheapest cost ₦ 500,000 per year.

Trans Amadi
The average price of flats for rent in Trans Amadi, Rivers is ₦1,000,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦ 2,200,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦750,000 per year.

New Gra
The average price of flats for rent in New Gra, Rivers is ₦700,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦ 3,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦ 500,000 per year.

Eagle Island Rumueme Oroakwo
The average price of flats for rent in Eagle Island Rumueme Oroakwo, Rivers is ₦ 600,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦ 800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦ 300,000 per year.

East West Road
The average price of flats for rent in Eagle Island Rumueme Oroakwo, Rivers is ₦ 450,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦ 500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦ 300,000 per year.

Port Harcourt Aba Expressway
The average price of flats for rent in Port Harcourt Aba Expressway, Rivers is ₦ 1,500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦ 2,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦ 600,000 per year.

Eliozu
The average price of flats for rent in Eliozu Rivers is ₦ 700,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦ 1,500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦ 350,000 per year for a 1 bedroom apartment.

Have an empty bedroom to list to travelers and nysc corp members in rivers follow link to get started
https://cotenant.com.ng/rent-a-spare-bedroom-in-a-house-or-flatshare/
Thank you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Donexy16(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
You are so correct, boss

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
Our next series would be enugu state
Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Forgot to add
Rivers State is one of the 36 states of Nigeria. Its capital is Port Harcourt. It is bounded on the South by the Atlantic Ocean, to the North by Imo, Abia and Anambra States, to the East by Akwa Ibom State and to the West by Bayelsa and Delta states. Rivers state is home to many ethnic groups: Ikwerre, Igbo, Ijaw, Kalabari, Etche, Ogba, Ogoni and others.

The inland part of Rivers state consists of tropical rainforest; towards the coast the typical Niger Delta environment features many mangrove swamps.

Rivers state, named after the many rivers that border its territory, was part of the Oil Rivers Protectorate from 1885 till 1893, when it became part of the Niger Coast Protectorate. In 1900 the region was merged with the chartered territories of the Royal Niger Company to form the colony of Southern Nigeria.

Rivers State has one of the largest economies in Nigeria, mainly because of its crude oil. The State has two major refineries, two major seaports, airports, and various industrial estates spread across the state, particularly in the State capital.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by manlikeboss: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
DOWNLOAD Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 0 (S08E00) - The Story So Far 2018

Download here --->

https://web.afribaze.com.ng/video/movies/555-game-of-thrones/season-8/episode-0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by UD101(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
U try
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by diablos: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Rivers State, home of the brave and wicked Wike, slayer of the lizard of ubima.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by namiji2598: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
na only me go feed the landlord

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by otokx(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
You can get some cheaper deals especially old houses.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by FreemanUYB(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Home of confraternities

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by hannahwealth(f): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Stop deceiving the public. The prices is not as outrageous as your presenting. I'm also a Landlady In PH, Rumuorlumeni to be precise so I know what I'm talking about.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by tesppidd: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2019
angry
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Hector09(m): 12:11am On Apr 14, 2019
U can get a flat around 180 to 190 here in ph bt standard ones are frm 250 up

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by NobleAngell(f): 12:11am On Apr 14, 2019
Not as expensive as Abuja. Thank God there's hope.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by ouzo1(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2019
Ikwerre LG will be my second home one day... So help me God
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by sibepoc(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2019
I am so Scared of that state, Rivers state. I once lived in Obio Akpor LGA(Rumuekini) . Small Thing their indigenes don carry knife.. They'll be like where you from?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by sweetilicious(f): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Thank God for this thread.Please everyone,I need a cheap hotel or guest house around Abacha road GRA in Port Harcourt.I have an induction and the scary part of it is that I have never been to Port Harcourt all my life.This is a better opportunity to travel.My budget is 5k for 3days.Please I need to start making plans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by MKULTRA: 12:59am On Apr 14, 2019
Una way dey rent for rivers Rivernistan get mind oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Odingo1: 1:07am On Apr 14, 2019
hannahwealth:
Stop deceiving the public. The prices is not as outrageous as your presenting. I'm also a Landlady In PH, Rumuorlumeni to be precise so I know what I'm talking about.
I think he is correct, that is why he put the highest and lowest price, maybe the side you are talking about fall within the lowest price.I live in PH before, most of the prices is correct when you want to rent a standard flat with a modern facilities not old houses.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by daddytime(m): 1:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm

Once upon a time in Mgbuosimini-Rumueme, our then landlord, Mr Nwenekorom would do the rounds at the end of each month for his rents (#30) per room.

Nigeria jagajaga
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Swagahyk(m): 1:41am On Apr 14, 2019
What of Bonny Island, Ozuoba axis, Elekahia/Rumuomasi
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 14, 2019
Lol. Rivers of all places. I'd choose even Sokoto as a christian over Rivers self. That useless state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
Thank God for this thread.Please everyone,I need a cheap hotel or guest house around Abacha road GRA in Port Harcourt.I have an induction and the scary part of it is that I have never been to Port Harcourt all my life.This is a better opportunity to travel.My budget is 5k for 3days.Please I need to start making plans.
you mean 5k for each day? Or all for 3 days?

9 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Forgot to add
Rivers State is one of the 36 states of Nigeria. Its capital is Port Harcourt. It is bounded on the South by the Atlantic Ocean, to the North by Imo, Abia and Anambra States, to the East by Akwa Ibom State and to the West by Bayelsa and Delta states. Rivers state is home to many ethnic groups: Ikwerre, Igbo, Ijaw, Kalabari, Etche, Ogba, Ogoni and others.

The inland part of Rivers state consists of tropical rainforest; towards the coast the typical Niger Delta environment features many mangrove swamps.

Rivers state, named after the many rivers that border its territory, was part of the Oil Rivers Protectorate from 1885 till 1893, when it became part of the Niger Coast Protectorate. In 1900 the region was merged with the chartered territories of the Royal Niger Company to form the colony of Southern Nigeria.

Rivers State has one of the largest economies in Nigeria, mainly because of its crude oil. The State has two major refineries, two major seaports, airports, and various industrial estates spread across the state, particularly in the State capital.

so they have seaports? Even two and another new modern airport. Buh chipmunk, goodnessme and their brothers will always come here to tell us how SW is not giving them room for development and to crown it all, they will tell you they are in Lagos because of the port. Whateve happen to Rivers seaport and airport though.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by dontbothermuch: 3:28am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:

Abacha road? Hotels there are expensive. You can find cheaper hotels far from that area. But your 5k budget is small somehow. 7k can/may do per day.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by herich(m): 4:01am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:

I think you might get on stadium road.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by AnthonyAk(m): 4:06am On Apr 14, 2019
estate between naf base and eliozu?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by BruncleZuma: 5:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Good content. But ogbeni, it's Wimpey...stop taking directions off of GoogleMaps
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by BruncleZuma: 5:08am On Apr 14, 2019
AnthonyAk:
estate by between naf base and eliozu?
Each of those buildings were for sale a while back maybe someone could be renting you should go over and enquire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Lagos, Building Collapses In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 / Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.