Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach (1724 Views)

Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers / Thanks To Npower For Owing Two Months Stipends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2-year full time paid commitment in which we place outstanding graduates and young professionals to teach in underserved schools in low- income communities.

Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: No Experience
Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year

Job Description
Teach For Nigeria 2019 Fellowship application.

Teach For Nigeria (TFN) is a Nonprofit organization focused on developing a movement of leaders committed to ending educational inequity across Nigeria.

The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full time paid commitment in which we place outstanding graduates and young professionals to teach in underserved schools in low- income communities.

The Fellowship is a transformational leadership program that equips Fellows with skills to effect change beyond the classrooms in the communities we serve.

To apply fro this program, see>[url] https://www.myjobarena.com/jobs/teach-for-nigeria-2019-fellowship-applications/ [/url]

Good Luck
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Freelance Graphic Designer is urgently needed.

This is a work from Home job

Minimum Ability, Skill and Knowledge Requirements

Designers should have experience in the following:
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) a MUST
Strong creative aesthetic sense
Ability to generate unique and compelling designs while meeting the requirements of the editor.
Knowledge of effective design strategies, particularly as applicable to the publishing industry.
Ability to scan and digitally correct images for color and resolution
Proficiency with computer usage, including email, Internet, and standard software
Ability to pay strong attention to detail
Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
The successful candidate would work from home.

To apply for this position, see:https://www.myjobarena.com/jobs/freelance-graphic-designer/
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Uyi2017:
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2-year full time paid commitment in which we place outstanding graduates and young professionals to teach in underserved schools in low- income communities.

Job Description

Teach For Nigeria (TFN) is a Nonprofit organization focused on developing a movement of leaders committed to ending educational inequity across Nigeria.

The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full time paid commitment in which we place outstanding graduates and young professionals to teach in underserved schools in low- income communities.

The Fellowship is a transformational leadership program that equips Fellows with skills to effect change beyond the classrooms in the communities we serve.

To apply fro this program, see>https://www.myjobarena.com/jobs/teach-for-nigeria-2019-fellowship-applications/

Good Luck

Please kindly note that the registration into this program will expire after 8 days
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Uyi2017:

Please kindly note that the registration into this program will expire after 8 days

Please kindly note that the registration into this program will expire after 7 days
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Progress2468(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Do you have an idea, how much is the stipend usually paid
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by hazvat(f): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Uyi2017:

if i have money before i won’t look for job. i registered and was asked to pay 2000 for test.

Job Description

To apply fro this program, see>https://www.myjobarena.com/jobs/teach-for-nigeria-2019-fellowship-applications/

Good Luck
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Anonymous29: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Progress2468:

Na scam jare... Dont bother!

1 Like

Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Please kindly note that the registration into this program will expire after 6 days
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Anonymous29:

Na scam jare... Dont bother!

Please, myjobarena will never ask you to pay any money. Kindly report to the Admin if any third party site ask you for money.

Thanks
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Progress2468:

No sir. I promise inform you when I get the info
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Uyi2017:

Job Description

To apply fro this program, see>[url] https://www.myjobarena.com/jobs/teach-for-nigeria-2019-fellowship-applications/ [/url]

Good Luck

It has come to our notice that BUSA HR which is a third party site for applicants to register for the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program has been demanding #2000 from Job applicants.
We are sincerely sorry for this development as myjobarena has nothing to do with it.
However necessary correction has been made and you can reapply for this program via the above link for free.

Thanks
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Anonymous29: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Uyi2017:

Please, myjobarena will never ask you to pay any money. Kindly report to the Admin if any third party site ask you for money.

Thanks

So why was I asked to pay #2000 for some training. You should check what you post!

1 Like

Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by immaq8(f): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
no more entry.

Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2019
Anonymous29:

So why was I asked to pay #2000 for some training. You should check what you post!

We are sorry for the for the development. The fees was not in the original agreement between [url]myjobarena.com[/url] and BUSA HR and because of this development, all agreement between Myjobarena and BUSA HR has been terminated. As you know, [url]Myjobarena.com[/url] will [b]NEVER [/b]ask you to may any money to apply for job.

We are deeply sorry for the ugly development.
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2019
immaq8:
no more entry.

I am sorry for that.
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Anonymous29: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Uyi2017:

We are sorry for the for the development. The fees was not in the original agreement between [url]myjobarena.com[/url] and BUSA HR and because of this development, all agreement between Myjobarena and BUSA HR has been terminated. As you know, [url]Myjobarena.com[/url] will [b]NEVER [/b]ask you to may any money to apply for job.

We are deeply sorry for the ugly development.

OK ooo.... But I know teach for Nigeria closed since last year. So I don't know your own version of it!
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Uyi2017(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Anonymous29:

OK ooo.... But I know teach for Nigeria closed since last year. So I don't know your own version of it!

Sir, Application into the Teach for Nigeria Program,2019 started some few days ago. You can google it for more proof.

Thanks
Re: I Present To You A Program Similar To Npower Teach by Anonymous29: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2019
Uyi2017:

Sir, Application into the Teach for Nigeria Program,2019 started some few days ago. You can google it for more proof.

Thanks

Alright!

(1) (Reply)

Food Concepts PLC Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Lagos / Arabs, Lebanese And Asians Are Very Heartless...jobs / Dpr Test Format Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeee!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.