Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:19 PM

Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) (53035 Views)

Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by Shinzley: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2019
[

Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by tswise: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2019
We bless God for coming out from this unscathed. Please continue to serve Him. Shalom
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2019
Lucky woman
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Oricha79:
that is Toyota Camry not Corolla.
I said camry not Corolla
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2019
We thank God for your life..
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Small crash cool
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by amoduganja: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2019
Hail and hearty. If I hear...
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2019
harley88:
we need to talk,please open

Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2019
this what happens when you do make up while driving, dumb WAP hoe.
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2019
TechCapon:
Camry used to be a strong car, not anymore
Lol Naija youth be thinking like a Cockroach
This is her second time,the silly lady really need to stop driving
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Dacronym:
How Come I don't Know her? Is She In any Popular Movies
popular in Yoruba films
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by Tywo2018: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2019
No it's Datsun
iragbmite:

It is the Venza
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2019
Thank God
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by Exponental(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2019
This automatic transmission makes many believe they are good behind wheels. if FRSC/VIO conduct driving test, many will not pass.
Thank God it's not major, thank God she is fine.....

Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by West2019(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2019
I wish .beautiful woman
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by blazer2018: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2019
aka Eyin Oka, I thank God for sparing ur life... Better ride on d way.
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2019
iragbmite:
Women dont know how to drive plus salvage car = disaster

At least the airbag was working.

This reminds me, I need to go buy some salvage cars that I need to send to Nigeria for stupid folks to buy at inflated values. Nigerians driving their own coffin thinking they are driving cars.

National Bureau of Statistics data says you are wrong. Over 80% of fatalities according to data is caused or has men as victims. Men are savages I swear....
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Chaj nawa oh this beautiful woman...

The injustice of Nigerian spirit.
What if she was ugly?
What will you say?

Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by phiszo(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

Abiola Adebayo is an Actor, producer and presenter.She started her acting career with Wale Adenuga Productions. She has appeared in some editions of Super Story and Papa Ajasco TV drama series.

She was involved in an accident in her Toyota Camry popularly known as muscle in Nigeria. She made it out unscathed from the accident and she gave her testimony using her Instagram page.

She wrote;

I SURVIVED IT! I return all the glory to God! I’m hail and hearty and back to work. God bless you all.
Just keep praying for me���

See more photos below;

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/actress-abiola-adebayo-accident/

Why not stick to your automobile niche?? undecided
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
vikkimimi:
thank God for safety
God's business was to make sure the accident never occurred in the first place..
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by Giftednwaimo(f): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Thank God for life
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2019
I'm sure if she asks for financial assistance on her Instagram page to repair her car, she'll receive a deluge of cash
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
I ha8 toyota camry 07 and above
Nonsense
Co co copart
Re: Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bad

Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Davido And Zubby Michael Hang Out Together In South Africa / Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday!