Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tecno K7 Not Connecting To The Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno K7 Not Connecting To The Internet (823 Views)

How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / How To Root Tecno K7 Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno K7 Not Connecting To The Internet by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:36am On Apr 14, 2019
hello nairalanders, my tecno k7 cannot connect to the internet even after checking the settings properly. I did a factory reset for the phone and it worked well for a day and later on decided on its own not to go give me internet oh. Pls if you have any idea on how to resolve this pls help us.
Re: Tecno K7 Not Connecting To The Internet by bravesoul247(m): 5:35am On Apr 14, 2019
digitalbabalawo:
hello nairalanders, my tecno k7 cannot connect to the internet even after checking the settings properly. I did a factory reset for the phone and it worked well for a day and later on decided on its own not to go give me internet oh. Pls if you have any idea on how to resolve this pls help us.
go to carlcare. They will provide solutions for you
Re: Tecno K7 Not Connecting To The Internet by sscarycutefacee: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2019
go to carlcare they can fix it up for you
Re: Tecno K7 Not Connecting To The Internet by nnaomaog(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2019
Carlcare can fix it...kindly visit anyone close to you.
Re: Tecno K7 Not Connecting To The Internet by drjprince: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2019
Buy better phone you will not hear grin see what crapno has done to you

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 And Infinix Hot 7pro / Who Has Infinix 6x For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.