Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother (28225 Views)

Helen Paul: "I Sold Pure Water At UNILAG" / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by AleAirHub(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Well done for this. Don't mind that talkative with her PhD she still lack common sense.
Bravo
Daeylar:

Rubbish.
There are many people who are do not have a cordial relationship with their fathers due to how badly their fathers may have treated them and not because they were terrible children.
Not everyone subscribes to tolerating abuse and their abuser because "regardless of what your father might have done to you in the past. Your father remains your father" SMH
Some people are actually strong enough to break from from their abusers even if said abuser is their father.

Helen paul should just have said that she forgave her father for raping her mother and moved on. All the extra talk wasn't necessary. No one would have blamed her if she had chosen to hate him for what he did to her mum. Neither would it have made her a terrible child (if that is what she had been taught and that is what she feared)
Congrats on her degree

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by PeacenLove2: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Daeylar:

Rubbish.
There are many people who are do not have a cordial relationship with their fathers due to how badly their fathers may have treated them and not because they were terrible children.
Not everyone subscribes to tolerating abuse and their abuser because "regardless of what your father might have done to you in the past. Your father remains your father" SMH
Some people are actually strong enough to break from from their abusers even if said abuser is their father.

Helen paul should just have said that she forgave her father for raping her mother and moved on. All the extra talk wasn't necessary. No one would have blamed her if she had chosen to hate him for what he did to her mum. Neither would it have made her a terrible child (if that is what she had been taught and that is what she feared)
Congrats on her degree

Great comment

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by PeacenLove2: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
AleAirHub:
Well done for this. Don't mind that talkative with her PhD she still lack common sense.
Bravo

Can you really blame her? When the society tolerates abuses and violence against women. And something is seriously wrong with our curriculum. Education is not just about the course of study, it's about progressing mentally and be able to see things for what they truly are.

When a PhD holder starts ranting about having a good relationship with her rapist father and any child for any reason who does not is a bad child. Come on, Helen, really? 100 shades of f! Up!

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by PeacenLove2: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
femi4:
It doesn't really matter. Both the product and the mum are affected in our society. People should be allowed to LET IT OUT and let others draw strength from their experience

I say it again, there is NOTHING new under the sun. Going public motivates others like her to know that they can be the BEST irrespective of their background

Well, if her intention is to inspire people who have similar experience, it was not properly channeled. The only thing she managed to do was to trivialize rape and stupidly call out others who may not be having a relationship with their own fathers.

A father is meant to protect and provide for their chidren, if they do the opposite, just being the sperm donor does not free them from accountability. And every victim has a right to choose whatever path they wish and their decision should be respected. They are not terrible. Helen in my humble opinion is the one with the problem.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by femi4: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
PeacenLove2:

Well, if her intention is to inspire people who have similar experience, it was not properly channeled. The only thing she managed to do was to trivialize rape and stupidly call out others who may not be having a relationship with their own fathers.

A father is meant to protect and provide for their chidren, if they do the opposite, just being the sperm donor does not free them from accountability. And every victim has a right to choose whatever path they wish and their decision should be respected. They are not terrible. Helen in my humble opinion is the one with the problem.
It depends on how you see it. She preaches FORGIVENESS despite all.

You are one of the problems of the society, depression everywhere cos people can't LET IT OUT anymore.

FORGIVENESS is now seen as a sign of weakness
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by PeacenLove2: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
femi4:
It depends on how you see it. She preaches FORGIVENESS despite all.

You are one of the problems of the society, depression everywhere cos people can't LET IT OUT anymore.

FORGIVENESS is now seen as a sign of weakness

Nothing wrong with forgiveness, my dear. Forgiveness is not the same as tolerating bad and criminal acts, going further to call those who go a different direction is again an absolute disgrace.

You calling me the problem of the society is a sign of laziness on your part, quick to call others names just because things don't go your way. Grow up my friend. Once you misdiagnose a problem, you will be far away from the cure.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by MelaninGold(f): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bossjakande:
if d man apologies is okay cos we dont know wat mum do DAT led to rape.
Stupidity.... this is the most useless comment on this thread. You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by AleAirHub(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
I just tire ooo. How I wish there is law that can really nail those behind child abuse I will be happy because maybe I for report someone from my family too. angry
PeacenLove2:

Can you really blame her? When the society tolerates abuses and violence against women. And something is seriously wrong with our curriculum. Education is not just about the course of study, it's about progressing mentally and be able to see things for what they truly are.

When a PhD holder starts ranting about having a good relationship with her rapist father and any child for any reason who does not is a bad child. Come on, Helen, really? 100 shades of f! Up!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by PeacenLove2: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
MelaninGold:

Stupidity.... this is the most useless comment on this thread. You should be ashamed of yourself.

wink wink wink
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by femi4: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
PeacenLove2:

Nothing wrong with forgiveness, my dear. Forgiveness is not the same as tolerating bad and criminal acts, going further to call those who go a different direction is again an absolute disgrace.

You calling me the problem of the society is a sign of laziness on your part, quick to call others names just because things don't go your way. Grow up my friend. Once you misdiagnose a problem, you will be far away from the cure.

How did she tolerate criminal act. Do you know Helen's age? Do you know whether the man had suffered or still suffering from what he did?

Don't just come here and write based on assumption. You are not in her shoe, you are not in her head.

She's found HEALING in forgiveness and that's the ultimate.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by PeacenLove2: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
AleAirHub:
I just tire ooo. How I wish there is law that can really nail those behind child abuse I will be happy because maybe I for report someone from my family too. angry

There are laws o, my brother. They are just very weak.

The other big problem is the family themselves. They just pretty much want to settle privately and frustrate prosecution. It's a big challenge in this clime.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by PeacenLove2: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
femi4:
How did she tolerate criminal act. Do you know Helen's age? Do you know whether the man had suffered or still suffering from what he did?

Don't just come here and write based on assumption. You are not in her shoe, you are not in her head.

She's found HEALING in forgiveness and that's the ultimate.

Now if that's her chosen path, it's okay. I respect that. What is not alright is her mentioning that those who choose not to toe her path are terrible children because no matter what their father is still their father.

You speak of depression, my friend. What Helen is selling up there is major cause of depression for thousands of victims who have been abused by close relatives, not seeing a clear way to break away from their abusers because they have been fed the crap that they are tied together for life no matter what. That is wrong. I really dont even care if Helen chooses to have her rapist dad babysit her young children. In saner climes, this man would be a registered sex offender. But just because he may have wept and said he was sorry, all should be forgiven and forgotten.

Rapists do it over and over again especially when there are no serious consequences. He will just weep again and say he is sorry at the end and everything will be fine and dandy.

Again, Helen may have found her healing, it's the belittling of other people's feeling that's not right. And of course, trivializing rape. Rape is not and will never be okay. Rapists who are remorseful must learn to carry their cross.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by mechanics(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
That's right.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by AleAirHub(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
You're right jor. Many of our parents & family members has really failed us during our upbringing. People that's suppose to serve as a guide end up turning to predator.
Wetin me suffered for those people hands eeeh. I will never allow my children to undergo that never. angry

PeacenLove2:

There are laws o, my brother. They are just very weak.

The other big problem is the family themselves. They just pretty much want to settle privately and frustrate prosecution. It's a big challenge in this clime.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by davillian(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Some things are better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by PeacenLove2: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
AleAirHub:
You're right jor. Many of our parents & family members has really failed us during our upbringing. People that's suppose to serve as a guide end up turning to predator.
Wetin me suffered for those people hands eeeh. I will never allow my children to undergo that never. angry

Respect, man. Respect. smiley
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Truthbites: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Some things are better left unsaid

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by stonecoldcafe: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bossjakande:
if d man apologies is okay cos we dont know wat mum do DAT led to rape.

There should NEVER be an excuse for rape
Also apologizing for raping someone does not make the act more acceptable.
If a man apologizes after raping a lady/girl, the violation does not suddenly turn to mutual sexual consent between 2 people
RAPE IS RAPE!

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Deji63: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
PeacenLove2:

Now if that's her chosen path, it's okay. I respect that. What is not alright is her mentioning that those who choose not to toe her path are terrible children because no matter what their father is still their father.

You speak of depression, my friend. What Helen is selling up there is major cause of depression for thousands of victims who have been abused by close relatives, not seeing a clear way to break away from their abusers because they have been fed the crap that they are tied together for life no matter what. That is wrong. I really dont even care if Helen chooses to have her rapist dad babysit her young children. In saner climes, this man would be a registered sex offender. But just because he may have wept and said he was sorry, all should be forgiven and forgotten.

Rapists do it over and over again especially when there are no serious consequences. He will just weep again and say he is sorry at the end and everything will be fine and dandy.

Again, Helen may have found her healing, it's the belittling of other people's feeling that's not right. And of course, trivializing rape. Rape is not and will never be okay. Rapists who are remorseful must learn to carry their cross.

Helen Paul is not a truthful individual.

She said her family members mocked and called her a bastard. Many times she's said her mother single handedly brought her up. So obviously she doesn't even know where this so called father is. I can assure you of that.

She found no healing and infact feels blinding resentment towards the criminal who she never met. I remember how this short rat judged Stella Damasus then a widow about changing husbands like panties. Just as ruthlessly heartless as the criminal whose seed she came from

She may just be as criminally minded as her rapist dad. Her family members would not have called her a bastard if any one of them knew her dad. The criminal obviously raped her mum and fled, that's why she has that weird first name as a surname..

Stating that children who do not reconcile with their rapist dads is really appalling. Particularly because I am damn sure she doesn't even know hers let alone getting apologies from him

It's all BS and lies.Nobody wept, nobody apologised. This is damage control. She couldn't stand the bashing after she spewed her product of rape trash.

Just like others I see a super dumb individual and indeed wonder how she bagged a PhD.

Which way Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by seunprodigy13: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Afonja007:
with your dry jokes,popularity wey you dey look for your rape story don help you getr more naa so rejoice
which of your familik members popular reach am....mumu
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Deji63: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
seunprodigy13:
which of your familik members popular reach am....mumu

Popular for spewing senseless trash. A bloody product of rape. Like father like daughter. Disgusting criminals.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Deji63: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
vicben27:
l read this all through l never saw where she mentioned rape. please let's be mindful of how we Structure our topics

Right here on Nairaland we all read where she tagged herself a product of rape. Describing her father as a rapist. Maybe you missed it.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2019
MelaninGold:

He could be one of them you know. Imagine trying to justify rape.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Bossjakande: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
MelaninGold:

ignore
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by seunprodigy13: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Deji63:

Popular for spewing senseless trash. A bloody product of rape. Like father like daughter. Disgusting criminals.
what av u made of ur life mumu 'product of noble birth'
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Deji63: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
seunprodigy13:
what av u made of ur life mumu 'product of noble birth'

I have at least not ruined the lives of my children by tagging them potential genetic rapists and criminals.

I also am not a 419 PhD holder with no sense who justifies rape in a desperate bid for damage control.

Double sure it was one very short armed robber that committed the crime and fled. That explains Helen Paul's repulsive height.

What I have made of my life is honourable. Being a disgusting product of rape is not one of them. shocked
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by seunprodigy13: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Deji63:

I have at least not ruined the lives of my children by tagging them potential genetic rapists and criminals.

I also am not a 419 PhD holder with no sense who justifies rape in a desperate bid for damage control.

Double sure it was one very short armed robber that committed the crime and fled. That explains Helen Paul's repulsive height.

What I have made of my life is honourable. Being a disgusting product of rape is not one of them. shocked
you are talking trash as usual.... Who cares what u ve become.... Do you feed anybody here or Helen Paul.... Mtchew

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Fish101: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
God help you dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) / Aki, Tonto Dikeh, Monalisa Chinda, Chioma Ajunwa Visit Eucharia Anunobi / April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.