Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic (32482 Views)

Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To / Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by ValCon888: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
You guys are quite a lot but i will address all of you at once without quoting you.

Mypeople2 Lovelyn451 Notatribalist Onyeabortonna laughitall Dottore Nuroegbu Permit Tiwiex

Look at the first three comments and you will see that was me parodying myself. The third comment should make you realize that. If you do not still understand, then humor is lost on you.

*spits* angry

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by kelacee: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
don't you know that adultery is for adults. why is an adult afraid of adultery?
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by BillgatesMaigad(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
dominique:

What's she's saying is she wants a "God fearing" man who will not cheat on her. Meanwhile she must have done nasty stuff with other women's husbands o. Ndi Unabuja "Actress", what goes around must come around.
you got all wrong bro

What she actually meant

She wouldn't want to indulge in adultery cos to most women, having an ugly and a non romantic husband can lead to cheating in marriage.
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Obas101(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
olosho..

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmm .... At least one person is able to understa what the lady said, and that person is you. I got suprised seeing the way people misinterpreted the writing.
paddyofboss:

She is saying her man must be handsome.so she doesn't cheat on him.when they are married. How is she being an illiterate
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Isoduwa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
toprealman:
You can start by checking the difference between the two terms you are struggling with....prof.

Ok i can see you are lost enter house �
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Ruona98: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
NASA ooooo

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Isoduwa(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
shocked
Obas101:
olosho..

Is that your girl?
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by fortunechy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Another Olosho advertising
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by toprealman: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Isoduwa:

Ok i can see you are lost enter house �
ITK....watch the gate then.
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Mypeople2(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
ValCon888:
You guys are quite a lot but i will address all of you at once without quoting you.

Mypeople2 Lovelyn451 Notatribalist Onyeabortonna laughitall Dottore Nuroegbu Permit Tiwiex

Look at the first three comments and you will see that was me parodying myself. The third comment should make you realize that. If you do not still understand, then humor is lost on you.

*spits* angry
Alright man, I get it now

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Lovelyn451(f): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
ValCon888:

*spits* angry
even in ur joke, u don't know d diff. Between adultery and fornication sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Isoduwa(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
toprealman:
ITK....watch the gate then.

TDB i said i don't want to see your face outside
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by toprealman: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Isoduwa:

TDB i said i don't want to see your face outside
watch the gate!
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Isoduwa(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
toprealman:
watch the gate!

GFYM
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by toprealman: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Isoduwa:

GFYM
Bless your mum son!
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Alwaystruth: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2019
My dear, you said it all, if every woman on the surface of the earth falls in love with Nigerian
ladies criteria, by now, only few people will be married on earth or fall in love.
I live abroad and you can ask another person, No real white woman believes there is any handsome black man.
Forget about this black is beauty stuff ,yet they accept us, they marry us and make kids for us even
most times they pick some of us from the streets. You know how much rich someone picked from the streets in another
man's country could be.
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Isoduwa(m): 4:20am On Apr 15, 2019
shocked
toprealman:
Bless your mum son!

Fyt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat / Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.