Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (93203 Views)

Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Auladimeji(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2019
Mulatta:
Before this march I used to think Liverpool was the only EPL club with reasonable fan but today it appears all Liverpool fans are low life and only low life walk together. Bleep EPL
Honestly, I was disappointed in Liverpool, I respects and pity them whenever Man u or Chelsea humiliates them but now I see why they deserve the troll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by nurez305(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Messi is good but Ronaldo is all round complete goat

kiss the truth
did I know you ?
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by abdulkayus(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2019
efec:
what other difference is needed bro? In football chances missed dosent matter rather chances taken, when Chelsea won barca at camp nou how many chances do you think barca created and who still remembers that barca played more then, everybody just says Chelsea won.

I agree with you, and that is football. A game of chances, luck and hardworks. But u saying Van Dijk did nothing is what I am countering. Barca took their chances and kudos to them for doing that, but u saying VD is overhyped is what I wouldn't accept. If those backlines of Liverpool fc aren't good enough to intercept many plays, barca would have score more goals. M. Salah did very well today but that wouldn't be consider cos there was no output.
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by funkyjms: 12:13am On May 02, 2019
kinibigdeal:
Aside the freekick. What other fantastic thing did Messi did today?

You're a clown!! grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Auladimeji(m): 12:14am On May 02, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. You guys achieved nothing tangible this night. Lick your wounds and sleep. I wonder who congratulated you. Anyone that congratuled Liverpool can congratulate someone that got 9 F9s in WAEC. Yeye team.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Nobody: 12:15am On May 02, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
ok
till Messi do this
good night

why do Ronaldo fans always flood barca threads after a masterclass

is it insecurity or? stupiditiy?

go to bed Bro - or grab his pix and self-service over it

Cr7 left the ucl after teenagers sent him packing , today is messi's day

if you miss cr7 that much go to Italy and visit him

sore losers undecided

10 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by funkyjms: 12:15am On May 02, 2019
kinibigdeal:

You should be worried

Tell me who's worried now?
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Salex007(m): 12:19am On May 02, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

err... Messi started 2 seasons as a forward in a 4-3-3/3-4-3 formation ahead of ronaldo who played his first six seasons as a right midfielder. That is even more enough time for messi to more club goals than Ronaldo.

messi also started his career as wing... it was in 2009 that pep turned him to CF

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Nobody: 12:20am On May 02, 2019
coolh3ad:

Don’t you get tired of this “another league story” you use to console yourself everytime?. Don’t you?. As in, don’t you?

whenever messi proves them wrong

that what they always switch to at the end of every barca thread

they turn it to a non existent messi vs cr7 argument

ronaldo is simple - cross and nod- if you dont give him, u wont see him.

sore losers wont take their L in peace

saw hundreds of them today at the viewing center came and wasted 100 naira to see barca lose

sore haters

fck off, all of ya

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by HBB1(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Tired of facts? Why was ronado voted as a midfielder in the 2006/07 fifpro 11 team? Do you agree that the other midfielders in the list were midfielders? Why? And why was messi voted as forward and Ronaldo as a midfield?

https://fifpro.org/award-history/fifpro-world-xi-2006-2007/en/

if ronado play left where Ryan giggs come play? And for which position? Were Saha and rooney(alan smith) not man united strikers in a 4-4-2 formation?

What kind of rubbish is this ?
Ronaldo a midfielder?
And if Fifpro is your go to, you don't know what you are saying. You can be placed almost anywhere to fit into that list

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by abdulkayus(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2019
nullboss:
Will you keep qwayet my friend. Messi created more chances than Sallah and Mane combined

You know you lied right? Just accept that u lied. Except maybe u didn't watch the game or u watch back of your TV?
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by chiboy1116: 12:22am On May 02, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Messi is good but Ronaldo is all round complete goat

kiss the truth
have u taken your medication?

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Evangkatsoulis: 12:23am On May 02, 2019
sirevee:

Bro mind if I asked how many seasons Ronaldo played in Sporting and Man Utd as a whole? Then, you'd then tell me how long he spent as a midfielder and who was Man Utd too Strikers/Wingers then
Ronaldo played about 1.5 seasons for sporting and 6 seasons for united.
In his first season for united, sir used a 4-5-1 formation with Van Nistelrooy the sole striker. He Utiized the 4-5-1 until Carlos Quieroz left and then turned back to his 4-4-2 with saha the striker and Rooney supporting striker. With the addition of Tevez in 2007, Man united had 3 forwards in Rooney, Saha, and Tevez. In 2008 United bought Berbatov after Saha left. Ofcourse I won't talk about Welbeck or macheda. So I wonder why you think Ronaldo was a striker when United has Nistelrooy, Alan smith, Rooney, Saha, Berbatov and Tevez and United Rarely used more than 2 forwards.
Ofcourse, Ronaldo was bought to replace Beckham at Right midfielder with sir Giggs on the left and Roykeane and Scholes at the centre. Also sir used JS park as a 'defensive winger'(left) and Nani(and Rooney on occasions) played as left wingers with Ronaldo sometimes switching with Nani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by ozilo1chance(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2019
Meeen, Messi is good no doubt whatsoever.
when people were saying it I was like let him play a formidable team first but still he still comes out good.
What more do anyone need.
Without Messi today the game might have ended 1-0, but it didn't.
Without Messi Nigeria would have probably qualified to the last 16 in the 2018 WC but they didn't.
Abeg make we no de argue 2much Messi is just too good Ah Arn just give it to him already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by eyizlive(m): 12:27am On May 02, 2019
ozilo1chance:

Bro, it might surprise you to know that I'm a die hard Liverpool fan......... but whenever I see the truth I just have to say it.
No be only you, de score-line pain me Wella
My only consolation is that we Lost to the team with best player in their ranks.

Which truth I no talk bro? D thing wey dey der be say this barca team wouldn't come out of the match with a draw if that cheat wasn't on the field but anyways it's all good. Liverpool is a team in progress people are just in a haste , we'll get there just not yet but guy, that cheat needs to retire so everyone can have a level playing ground...it's too much abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Evangkatsoulis: 12:27am On May 02, 2019
anonymous1759:

Messi has been playing deep since pep left barca. You don't have anything to say give it to Messi

Playing as deep as a centre midfielder like busquets or xavi or what? Does He even attempt 50 passes in a match. Yea he plays as a supporting striker, so he has to drop deep. Every supporting striker does that.
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by abdulkayus(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2019
maynation:
Gather here if you think M. Sallah is obviously over hyped and over paid sef??

Please all Messi fans, whilst y'all popping every thing poppable this night please y'all should also endeavor to keep tabs on Looserpools' fans. They may find solace in snipers.
Save a soul.

Salah, overhyped? Do you just hate him or u don't want the truth? Salah was one of the best player on the pitch today. He tormented barca defence, create chances for his team mates which they didn't convert, and also try scoring too by himself, but Ter stegen was good.
Salah was very good today. Stop the hate.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by ThierryJay: 12:34am On May 02, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Ronaldo played about 1.5 seasons for sporting and 6 seasons for united.
In his first season for united, sir used a 4-5-1 formation with Van Nistelrooy the sole striker. He Utiized the 4-5-1 until Carlos Quieroz left and then turned back to his 4-4-2 with saha the striker and Rooney supporting striker. With the addition of Tevez in 2007, Man united had 3 forwards in Rooney, Saha, and Tevez. In 2008 United bought Berbatov after Saha left. Ofcourse I won't talk about Welbeck or macheda. So I wonder why you think Ronaldo was a striker when United has Nistelrooy, Alan smith, Rooney, Saha, Berbatov and Tevez and United Rarely used more than 2 forwards.
Ofcourse, Ronaldo was bought to replace Beckham at Right midfielder with sir Giggs on the left and Roykeane and Scholes at the centre. Also sir used JS park as a 'defensive winger'(left) and Nani(and Rooney on occasions) played as left wingers with Ronaldo sometimes switching with Nani.

Frankly your plenty musings have no purpose and no substance. At the time Messi started in 2005, Eto,o and Gudhonsen were the main and support strikers as well, Henry came to join in 2007. Messi was an out and out winger from 2005 - 2008. Remember the clash the battle between Messi and Asier Del Horno of Chelsea in 2005/06 UCL? Ashley Cole in 2006/2007? Remember his greatest goal against Getafe from the wings, so many of his goals during this period were from cutting from the wings just like Arjen Robben. So I think your attempted point is unfortunately no point at all.

Both of the players had similar trajectories in developing from wing based players to a more central role over their career, and are comparable on this basis. There are no EXCUSES!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Nobody: 12:38am On May 02, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Playing as deep as a centre midfielder like busquets or xavi or what? Does He even attempt 50 passes in a match. Yea he plays as a supporting striker, so he has to drop deep. Every supporting striker does that.
Don't die a hater.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by tony5(m): 12:46am On May 02, 2019
ibawon:
Although Liverpool dominated, but finishings where just too poor, I swear Messi's Final goal just shut the whole place down.
Kudos to our Keeper that boy no be Di'ja

Up Barca
Lols, Please Mind It Bro,non Of Your Keeper Match Up Di'ja Standard,you Can Say It In Your Own Club But Not The World And For Messi We Know His Good But Not The Best,Take Note Bro
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Slynation(m): 12:46am On May 02, 2019
tiswell:
Liverpool 3 barca 2 ....quote me after the match
E don clear for ya eye abi...

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Evangkatsoulis: 12:48am On May 02, 2019
ANTONINEUTRON:
wic kind talk b diz
Ronaldo, Right midfielder??

Ronaldo play 7- the left part of the attack- like mane, either he cross or he break in to score.

it's giggs or Hargreaves dat play 4rm d right wing -no. 11

chisos. Whu b dis.
Giggs dey play Right wing? Hargreaves(defensive midfielder) for right wing as wetin? Right back?(wes brown, Gary neville, Rafael da silva) or Right wing forward?(hahahaha).
So Ronaldo and Ribery don turn No.7 to left wing for una, abi?
For your info, Mane plays as a left wing forward in a 3 man attack in a 4-3-3 formation. Ronaldo in united mostly played right/left in a four or five man midfield in a simple 4-5-1(not 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 o) or 4-4-2 formation.
So can see for ya self.

https://fifpro.org/award-history/fifpro-world-xi-2006-2007/en/
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by tony5(m): 12:51am On May 02, 2019
maybachmusic:

whenever messi proves them wrong

that what they always switch to at the end of every barca thread

they turn it to a non existent messi vs cr7 argument

ronaldo is simple - cross and nod- if you dont give him, u wont see him.

sore losers wont take their L in peace

saw hundreds of them today at the viewing center came and wasted 100 naira to see barca lose

sore haters

fck off, all of ya
Mr Yam Head,so How Did Ronaldo Made It To 600 goals?was he dashed by his teammates?talk sense,messi is good but not the best
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Nobody: 12:52am On May 02, 2019
tony5:
Lols, Please Mind It Bro,non Of Your Keeper Match Up Di'ja Standard,you Can Say It In Your Own Club But Not The World And For Messi We Know His Good But Not The Best,Take Note Bro

its late

go to bed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Evangkatsoulis: 1:03am On May 02, 2019
HBB1:

What kind of rubbish is this ?
Ronaldo a midfielder?
And if Fifpro is your go to, you don't know what you are saying. You can be placed almost anywhere to fit into that list
placed anywhere relative to your position. A centra midfielder would not be put as defender or a forward just to fit in. He woud simply not be on the list. By your reasoning two goalkeepers can be put on the list as long as they have enuff votes to put them both on the list.
Definitely Ronaldo placed at midfield relative to Ronaldinho and messi as forwards tells you how deep he played then.
I guess the word midfielder is a probem to you. Go look up the meaning a Midfielder and the different positions in midfields.
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Slynation(m): 1:04am On May 02, 2019
highcollide:
it not was over until roma chased you out of the champions league last season.

If roma can overturn 3:0, why can't we?
because Roma got 1 goal....
Am sure within you, u know u can't win Barca 4 nil, it's physically and spiritually unrealistic, it's an herculean task

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Slynation(m): 1:05am On May 02, 2019
tony5:
Mr Yam Head,so How Did Ronaldo Made It To 600 goals?was he dashed by his teammates?talk sense,messi is good but not the best
Yes, he was dashed,infact he was gifted....
Oya minus the tapins and Penalties....grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Slynation(m): 1:13am On May 02, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

placed anywhere relative to your position. A centra midfielder would not be put as defender or a forward just to fit in. He woud simply not be on the list. By your reasoning two goalkeepers can be put on the list as long as they have enuff votes to put them both on the list.
Definitely Ronaldo placed at midfield relative to Ronaldinho and messi as forwards tells you how deep he played then.
I guess the word midfielder is a probem to you. Go look up the meaning a Midfielder and the different positions in midfields.
Oga i don't knw what ur arguments are, But what i know is that Man united bought CR7 as a Winger from Lisbon, so weda they played him as a GK/CB that one no concern my ancestors...
Sergio Ramos is a defender but he has more career goals than some Centre forwards....
So forget all this things u have been saying up there, it's Barca's moment, We Colour Europe!!

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Evangkatsoulis: 1:17am On May 02, 2019
ThierryJay:

Frankly your plenty musings have no purpose and no substance. At the time Messi started in 2005, Eto,o and Gudhonsen were the main and support strikers as well, Henry came to join in 2007. Messi was an out and out winger from 2005 - 2008. Remember the clash the battle between Messi and Asier Del Horno of Chelsea in 2005/06 UCL? Ashley Cole in 2006/2007? Remember his greatest goal against Getafe from the wings, so many of his goals during this period were from cutting from the wings just like Arjen Robben. So I think your attempted point is unfortunately no point at all.

Both of the players had similar trajectories in developing from wing based players to a more central role over their career, and are comparable on this basis. There are no EXCUSES!

Chai. Messi was a wing forward. Giggs was a winger but not a forward. A winger is one who plays at the left or right part of the field. It is not a position itself. Heck salah is winger but a forward! How can you not understand something a simple as this.
Ronaldinho played as left wing forward until 2007 when henry came and barca deployed him to join the midfield.
So ronaldo was a right winger but as a right midfielder(an actual position) in a four man midfield while messi was a right winger but as a right wing forward in a 3-man attack. Big difference!
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by sapien(m): 1:50am On May 02, 2019
Raydos:
If Barça beat Liverpool, call me bastard
BASTARD!
Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Nebuchadnezar: 1:52am On May 02, 2019
[s]
maybachmusic:

why do Ronaldo fans always flood barca threads after a masterclass

is it insecurity or? stupiditiy?

go to bed Bro - or grab his pix and self-service over it

Cr7 left the ucl after teenagers sent him packing , today is messi's day

if you miss cr7 that much go to Italy and visit him

sore losers undecided
[/s]
eat this

1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by Nebuchadnezar: 1:53am On May 02, 2019
nurez305:
did I know you ?
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 / Barcelona Vs Juventus : UCL (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.