Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

"Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force (38320 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Mrop(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2019
Popular musician Daddy showkey has reacted to nigerian police force brutality happening across the country. He reacted to the recent killing of a man and his girlfriend.

He callout the entire police force force curse them and their children.

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/na-ogun-go-kill-of-una-daddy-showkey-furiously-curse-nigerian-police-force/

1 Like

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Mrop(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2019
Watch The Video => HERE

1 Share

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Rosay15(f): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2019
This is sad, naija is gradually becoming a scary place to stay..
God should just have mercy embarassed

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by emeijeh(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2019
See why I hate night life?

I will never be a nocturnal person.

39 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by nony43(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2019
So tell me how investors living abroad will come and invest here. Na this kind news de make younger siblings living abroad don't want to come back. Buharia is a Scam

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Bossontop(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2019

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by DMerciful(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Bubu and his appointees are solid failures!

30 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Pabloosas(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by ExAngel007(f): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2019
so sad.

just wasted innocent promising lives

9 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by kiddoiLL(m): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2019
It's sad really, I've said it before and I'm saying it again.
These cowards called leaders will do little or nothing to this, until Nigerians run out of patience and murder some officers in cold blood too.
When the violence gets real, when citizens take the fight into their own hands, when they start attacking the thieves in black then they'll come up to say shît
it's just as if the more this police brutality keeps getting more awareness and raises concerns, the more the useless sons of bítches keep killing people

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by AleAirHub(m): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2019
The killing is getting out of hands shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

Is night life no longer a part of life?

How the govt makes you citizens share the problem amongst yourselves needs to be studied as a course, you just indirectly put the blame on those murdered for going out at night.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Nerro042: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Fvck the police hate those dicks

5 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by dayleke: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2019
Naija my country....
Who/Whom did you offend that can/will not forgive you na?
Haba!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Imustreturn(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

both night and day no clear again o

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by nkwuocha: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2019
This ia serious!!!
Mehn person need to start to dey beg siblings not to confront police in any situation.Seems this people are out to clear young youth.

3 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by emmabest2000(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2019
To die is to live

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Gboy101: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2019
they might stole their money and kill them. Nigeria police will kill you if they found big money with you. they are armed robbers. for them to kill the girl and the guy tell a lot more to this story. what cover up are they hiding.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by holuphisayor(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2019
SARS is the new armed robber.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by coolebux(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2019
We already have Soldiers and Mopol
What's the need for Sars

Hate this govt for every reason
Ogun and Amadioha pls do the needful undecided

7 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Haykinsofficial: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2019
embarassed undecided Another innocent lives wasted?! Wat manner of fvckery is dis??!!
The only reason I still remain in Naija is 'cos Amala & Akpu dey expensive in London

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by lonelydora: 6:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Only a Revolution will save Nigerians from these evil men.

We need #OperationKillPolice to trend

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Gboy101: 6:52am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

it can still happen at day time. the NPF and NA have brutalized and kill more people in the day than night.

15 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by lonelydora: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

Fear Fear. grin grin

Some of us come back from work very late in the night. If you do our type of work, how will you avoid night waka?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by anonymous1759(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=Mrop post=77523016]Popular musician Daddy showkey has reacted to nigerian police force brutality happening across the country. He reacted to the recent killing of a man and his girlfriend.

He callout the entire police force force curse them and their children.

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/na-ogun-go-kill-of-una-daddy-showkey-furiously-curse-nigerian-police-force/

Please and please whenever a police man ask you to stop please do. I know the Nigerian police is rough and untrained, for that sake you guys should treat them with extra attention. As for me i never argue with any police or uniform personnel with a gun or try to act smart. I plead with my friends to always stop when the police ask them especially at night. This Tragedy might have been Averted if they didn't allow themselves to be chased. The highest that will happen to you when you commit a minor offence is bail. The police is a Reflection of our society even some of who criticize them will do worse if given a Gun. Pray to God and always apply wisdom. RIP...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by collitexnaira(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2019
What a country. If you don make am, the best thing na to japa comot for this zoo republic, enter Yankee dey enjoy your life

1 Like

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by HisMajesty1(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

The young man killed at the football viewing center weeks ago at Onipeteshi, Lagos, was it not in broad daylight?Na God dey save person.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2019
This is getting out of hand already, where do we go from here naija which way nw
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by kings09(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:
Only a Revolution will save Nigerians from these evil men.

We need #OperationKillPolice to trend
Na only mouth n social media yarns una get.

No action.

7 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by 3verblazing(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2019
No time, place safe for for we country now
Go north ..boko, kidnerpers, hersdsmen
Go east armed bandits kidnappers, cultist, accident
Go south militants, kidnappers, cultist
Go west ritualist, Sars, or police
Morning, afternoon, or night!! Why!!
our constitution is the problem it needs total Overhalling..dont ask me why course i dey para

5 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by lonelydora: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2019
kings09:

Na only mouth n social media yarns una get.

No action.

Lead us, i will follow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Impounds E-money’s 10 Luxury Vehicles Over N6m Import Duty / Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile / Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.