Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (34853 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by amakabel: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
leave the whole thing for God, it happened to me too, it's a long story but I ve moved on. don't do anything you will regret later.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Reelmii: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
ur fellow member of wat.....

u are on ur own o

by the way, wat help do u need

as u don know the truth is the truth not supposed to set u free

u are still chatting with him, hoping he would confess when he is still enjoying ur body

if like dont give ur self brain and leave him

except u are also enjoying the benefits u are getting from him

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Deltatoto: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A Nigerian lady has revealed how she got to know that her boyfriend who is still pretending, is married with 2 kids. According to‎ Princess Sarah Okon‎, it took the man months to give her his Facebook handle and he prefers them lodging in hotels instead of his house.

The Nigerian lady who revealed how she got to know her boyfriend is married with 2 kids on popular Facebook platform, asked if she should move on or meet a native doctor over the issue. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/14/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-she-got-to-know-her-boyfriend-is-married-with-2-kids/

i lied the same lie to a lady when she found out I knew what it means to hurt a woman I was been carried from hospital to church to native dr.na God save me.since that day I will never hide my status from a woman
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by SimplePlan34: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Be told me the ring was Jesus christ ring
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by happney65: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:
I still do not understand why married men hide their martial status from side chicks?

When i was in the world many years ago, i tell them from the word 'Go' that i am married. That way, they won't expect "good night" calls or "Good morning" sms. They won't bother you with unnecessary calls. It saves both parties stress. They know you are just looking for s*x, and they won't stress you with it. They won't demand outing in open places, etc.

But, thank God I'm now a new creature and old things have passed away

I tell them I am married o..All of my side chicks know..100%..One was even telling me to take her out..I was like not in this Ibadan,maybe if am in Lagos..

Told her na only my wife I fit carry out and not side chick..Na only for hotel me and side chick go dey and na fucccking level we dey..

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:
I still do not understand why married men hide their martial status from side chicks?

When i was in the world many years ago, i tell them from the word 'Go' that i am married. That way, they won't expect "good night" calls or "Good morning" sms. They won't bother you with unnecessary calls. It saves both parties stress. They know you are just looking for s*x, and they won't stress you with it. They won't demand outing in open places, etc.

So, despite how your wife was waking every early morning to cook fresh food for you everyday ...you still dey play away match?

Na God go help women grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by friendl: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Babe l bet you ,you won't leave him
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by omotolly22(f): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
that is how they use to do now, I don't know what they stand to gain from that

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by spiceadole: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Calm down and use him very well.
Keep pretending you haven't found out he is married.
Milk him dry to the last bone.

When you are satisfied, strike him with madness for lying to you in the first place

And move on.
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Jayneek(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wow this serious. That last option is just too bad. See how somebody can just stay and pickup madness without knowing where it came from. How can the girl even think of that and some people will encourage her to go and do it.
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Chubhie: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Our ancestors permit two wives grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
spiceadole:
Calm down and use him very well.
Keep pretending you haven't found out he is married.
Milk him dry to the last bone.

When you are satisfied, strike him with madness for lying to you in the first place

And move on.

Abi na to dey lace im food with some hard substance. Turn him into a junkie grin
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by captianfreeman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Kamxin(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Keep calm and milk him, while obeying a very important rule for sidechicks...

NEVER TRY TO DISPLACE MADAM.

Marriage is just a status.The only woman that is 100% sure of her husband's location at every given point in time is a widow.

Even widows ain't sure anymore, because they still parade as spirit husbands. grin

Brutus or brutal
Brutal women are male in female clothing. You must be one of them

I concur

In life, when you see a lamb handle it like one, but when you see a lion.p, ride on it or it ride on you.
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Men

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by PapaAdanna: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Madness kee u there,

Onye are!
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Champneys: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Larryfest:
Send which madness after he has "roughed you wella" on many hotel beds.

Send him madness because of what?!

F...ucking mor..on! undecided
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by afroxyz: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
people just believe anything they read online
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Olumeme: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:

But you spend more, because they know from the word go its a game and they'll want to milk you for any mekwe you get from them
But if you claim single, you will mekwe free of charge and they might even be cooking for you free, dashing you money, praying for you thinking they are investing in their future.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Ayotemide(f): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
I wonder why this even seems normal to anyone..One guy is making a mess of his marital vows, has deceived a lady that might genuinely be in Love with him and you think this pattern normal?

She should do as occasion permits with him, I take marriage as a serious commitment. you can be single and promiscuous for the longest time and noone would hold a gun to your head; why then commit to one person and still act like you are single??

As for Sex, they are two consenting adults, they both marked the register on those beds, shaming her is imbecilic.

A kan tii ya were nii country yii sha.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by BookEditor(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
See the bad English. See the illiterate girl. She can't even write good English. This is exactly what fits most gold digger Nigerian girls, very greedy for money and selfish.

She was only after his money and nothing else. You just met a guy and you started dating him and lodged in hotels with him. If he was poor and doesn't have a car or can't afford hotel bills would you agree to date him?

If he had told you he was married, would you agree to date him?

Greedy gold digger. They hate the truth. They only love the lies but pretend not to like it.

You took his money, if you send him madness you're only wasting your time because it won't catch him. It may even return back to you the sender. So why waste your money and time?

Most Nigerian girls are just cheap. Serves you right.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by lonelydora: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

So, despite how your wife was waking every early morning to cook fresh food for you everyday ...you still dey play away match?

Na God go help women grin

No bi go today nah. It's was few weeks after marriage. Just needed to collect the goodbye fvcks from those girlfriends.
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by midnighter(f): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Olumeme:

But you spend more, because they know from the word go its a game and they'll want to milk you for any mekwe you get from them
But if you claim single, you will mekwe free of charge and they might even be cooking for you free, dashing you money, praying for you thinking they are investing in their future.

shocked you are wicked...
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Eberex(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Super story.

She is going to let him know about his Facebook account and then he will beg and beg and beg that if he told her she wouldn't have agreed to date him.

And then he will ask her to name anything she want so that she can forgive him.

And they will continue

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A Nigerian lady has revealed how she got to know that her boyfriend who is still pretending, is married with 2 kids. According to‎ Princess Sarah Okon‎, it took the man months to give her his Facebook handle and he prefers them lodging in hotels instead of his house.

The Nigerian lady who revealed how she got to know her boyfriend is married with 2 kids on popular Facebook platform, asked if she should move on or meet a native doctor over the issue. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/14/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-she-got-to-know-her-boyfriend-is-married-with-2-kids/

However smart me may appear, we deceive ourselves when we reject the word of God. The instruction 'marriage with the bed undefiled' for deal with this kind drama.
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:

No bi go today nah. It's was few weeks after marriage. Just needed to collect the goodbye fvcks from those girlfriends.

No problem at all bro...

Naso all guys dey collect from girlfriends, that is before another guy goes on to marry those girlfriends later in life and their husbands in turn collects from another set of girlfriends

grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Ayotemide(f): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Larryfest:

This sex you glorify so, Is it self-sex? Will his penis not still know the many effect of the away-match he chooses to play?

It doesn't take too much time for a man thinking through his penis to know his grave error.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by trapQ: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jesus Christ.
AntiBrutus:
Keep calm and milk him, while obeying a very important rule for sidechicks...

NEVER TRY TO DISPLACE MADAM.

Marriage is just a status.The only woman that is 100% sure of her husband's location at every given point in time is a widow.

Even widows ain't sure anymore, because they still parade as spirit husbands. grin
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by farem: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Larryfest:

She wouldn't tell us the rough handling aspect.
Girl, you are a looser and the guy-who knew what he was doing all along, is a big winner!
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by gonkin(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
90% of guys claim to be single. 80% of ladies claim the same but in reality there are more single guys than ladies out there. It's up to u to discover the truth. My colleague at work denied his wife and 4 kids when a girl he was wooing accessed his phone. Its so annoying when u fall in love with someone and discover the person has another. I have experienced so much of that to extents it has affected my reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Emanodimo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Something tells you to do a background checks, you listen and that helps you out to solve the puzzle . If you have ignored the red sign, that's the end .

Lucky that u listen. No madness or curse will work on him from you .

Cuz the same thing you listen to then, must have tell to ignore him and move on rather you are still playing along. ....Just hope u don't fall in love with him, that will just be the end of his deceit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.