Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression (22371 Views)

How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by EternalBeing: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2019
The Only True Way Out of Depression
It was with a heavy heart that I read the news of those FUTO and Nnekede students that died in their quest for satisfaction, I could relate with what led them to their death. They typify the climax of human search for an inner satisfaction.

From Sigmund Freud(May 6, 1856 - September 23, 1939) Psychoanalysis and Dale Harbison Carnegie ( November 24, 1888 – November 1, 1955) Analysis of human psychology, I deduced that the 2 things they claimed drives all human actions are: desire to be appreciated and desire for sex. Sigmund tried, but if we the generation after him are not improving on his discoveries, then we are a waste to existence and the Universe. On the superficial level, both Dale and Sigmund are right. What they didn't know or say is that, there is only one major thirst that drives all human actions.
Matter-of-factly, the ability of sex in satisfying our real inner human thirst is infinitesimal in efficacy.

The unrest, the deep yearnings, the longings, the insatiable desire, the inner Thirst! Most of us that seek sexual satisfaction think is just all about the sex. So, when our souls cry out in the insatiable thirst, we yank off sex, pecuniary success, possessions, etc and fling it to our Soul like "Yuck! Devour that and be quiet!" No! If you settle down to look beyond the peripheral, you'll discover that what your Soul yarns and thirst for, that you try to quench with sex, is far much more than sex in itself. Satan knows this and use our physical quest to satisfy this insatiable thirst to use us to destroy others. Only GOD knows how many females we got pregnant and innocent babies killed in abortions in our quest to satisfy our thirsty Soul. "You cannot continue to do same thing same way and expect a different result" That hunger in your Soul can never be satisfy in that souls-destructive, conscience-killing way. If we are wise, we'll change our way now because death does not warn before it comes. Proverbs 30:16 "There are two things never satisfied, like a leech forever craving more and more"

If sexual satisfaction and superfluous human appreciation are truly the solutions to filling the void in our souls, why do many super-rich, over-sexed, ultras-appreciated persons still commit suicide?! According to some of us that are still chasing shadows, these people "made it!" They became successful, they became who some of us are currently killing others and dying to become. Yet, they got there and discovered it was never worth it. Because despite the evil they might have done to get there, having it never quenched their thirst. I remember I used to jam to "Numb" by Linkin Park while I smoked ganja, thinking "yes this song is so right. God, Jesus makes people numb, I'll become so numb and dumb if I follow Jesus, HE cages people to please HIM." I thank God that His unmerited grace later found and saved me. I'm more alive than I've ever been. I was so shocked when I heard that the world famous Chester Bennington of Linkin Park still commited suicide at the end. While GOD wants us to be successful, HE wants to ensure we are first reconciled/reconnected to HIM. So that we can prosper without losing our awaiting eternal Life, Read Jeremiah 29:11, 3 John 1:2, 2 Chronicles 18:9a, Hebrew 12:11, Proverbs 16:32, 2 Timothy 2:22

In 2009, Adolf Merckle was one of the 100 richest men in the whole World, with more than $13.5 Billion personal fortune, yet he still committed suicide. Are you there still saying "any which way na way" Or saying if only you made it early in life? Many "made" it by all means and ended up secretly suicidal till they actually took their own lives. World famous black guy Jovan Belcher (25 years old) committed suicide. Also, rich and famous Lucy Gordon (28 years old) Kurt Cobain (27 years old), Marilyn Monroe (36), Jonathan Brandis (27 years old), Sawyer Sweeten (19 years old). Chris Benoit (40) took the “kill wife and commit suicide act” to another level. After strangling his wife, the WWE superstar also strangled his 7 years old son, and then killed himself. They tried to cover him up by saying he suffered dementia, whereas the underground real news is that he had to pay the ultimate price to satanic cult that made him popular. Robin Williams (63), Tony Scott (68 years old) and many more massively succesdful mature adults committed suicide despite becoming rich and famous only to discover that it doesn't fill the deep thirst in the soul.

The Truth is that a branch that is cut off from a tree can never truly feel alive unless being re-grafted back into the tree. Although, a severed branch would remain alive, but only for a while. It would permanently die off if not being re-grafted early enough. Adam and Eve lost that connection to the Source of Life when they were deceived to think they'll become like their CREATOR by disobeying HIM. Man was never created to exist independent of the CREATOR. After seducing them away from GOD, Satan knew that they would have no choice but to worship him because Man was never created to exist independent of a Higher Power. That's why JESUS said in Luke 4:4 "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word(Life) that proceed from our CREATOR"

In this End Time era, you will only end up a mediocer if you still want to be godless. Every great man today is either worshipping ALMIGHTY YAHWEH or Satan. But those that worship Satan never truly get that inner human thirst satisfied. Because only the manufacturer of a car would know if the car should better run on petrol, diesel or electricity. Only those that make peace with their CREATOR get re-connected to the Source of eternal Life and get perfect peace of mind (Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, shall keep your heart and mind through Christ JESUS).

Our CREATOR still loves us so much, HE knows that only by being restored back into HIM shall our Souls get what we long for. So, HE sent JESUS Christ to show us the Only way to be reconnected back to HIM to get our everlasting Joy and Peace of mind. JESUS advised us to come back to our CREATOR through Him, HE said in John 4:14 "But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst anymore." Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Satan has deceived the World. Our real Purpose on Earth is not to amass wealth that we'll die and leave, but to live a Life that pleases our CREATOR and prove to HIM that we won't missuse to the eternal Life HE wants to give us when we are risen to live forever. Accept JESUS. Follow HIM today to be reconnected back to your Maker, tomorrow may be too late. Isaiah 9:6, Psalm 29:11, John 14:27, John 16:13, Roman 5:1, John 20:21, Roman 15:13, Jude 1:2. JESUS Christ is the Prince of Peace. HE guarantees you personal unending peace and ceaseless joy. Shalom.

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by EternalBeing: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2019
Happy Easter to you wonderful people; the royal priesthood, peculiar people, the awsome Chosen Generation. If JESUS tarries, we shall celebrate many more Easters in Life in JESUS Name!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by EternalBeing: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2019
Pls, accept JESUS today, you'll never regret it. In my entire life, I've never seen anyone that truly summit to HIM and regret it. HE said "If any man is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the scripture said, “From his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water. (John 7:37, 39)
“For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, and the hungry soul He has filled with what is good.” (Psalm 107:9)

In another passage David says, “As the deer pants for the waterbrook, so my soul thirsts for God.” (Psalm 42:1)

19 Likes

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by Aphroditee(f): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2019
its still my sch rent that's causing my own depression

3 Likes

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2019
Aphroditee:
its still my sch rent that's causing my own depression
So you still haven't paid ask your fellow christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by Aphroditee(f): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by Aphroditee(f): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by LisaAnne(f): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2019
EternalBeing:
It was with a heavy heart that I read the news of those FUTO and Nnekede students that died in their quest for satisfaction, I could relate with what led them to their death. The unrest, the deep yearnings, the longings, the insatiable desire, the inner Thirst! They typify the climax of human search for an inner satisfaction. Most of us that seek sexual satisfaction think is just all about the sex. No! If you settle down to look beyond the peripheral, you'll discover that what your Soul yarns and thirst for, that you try to quench with sex, is far much more than sex in itself. From Sigmund Freud(May 6, 1856 - September 23, 1939) Psychoanalysis and Dale Harbison Carnegie ( November 24, 1888 – November 1, 1955) Analysis of human psychology, I deduced that the 2 things they claimed drives all human actions are: desire to be appreciated and desire for sex. Sigmund tried, but if we the generation after him are not improving on his discoveries, then we are a waste to existence and the Universe. On the superficial level, both Dale and Sigmund are right. What they didn't know or say is that, there is only one major thirst that drives all human actions.
Matter-of-factly, the ability of sex in satisfying our real inner human thirst is infinitesimal in efficacy. If truly sexual satisfaction and superfluous human appreciation are solutions to filling the void in our souls, why did some super-rich, over-sexed, ultras-appreciated persons still commit suicide?! According to some of us that are still chasing shadows, these people "made it!" They became successful, they became who some of us are currently killing others and dying to become. Yet, they got there and discovered it was never worth it. Because despite the evil they might have done to get there, having it never quenched their thirst. I remember I used to jam to "Numb" by Linking Park while I smoked ganja, thinking "yes the song is right. God, Jesus makes people numb, I'll become so numb and dumb if I follow Jesus, HE cages people to please HIM." I thank God that His Grace later found and saved me. I'm more alive than I've ever been. I was so shocked when I heard that the world famous Chester Bennington of Linking Park still commited suicide at the end. While GOD wants us to be successful, HE wants to ensure we are first reconciled with HIM to prosper without losing our awaiting eternal Life Read Jeremiah 29:11, 3 John 1:2, 2 Chronicles 18:9a. Adolf Merckle was one of the 100 richest men in the whole World, with an $13.5 Billion personal fortune, yet he still commuted suicide. Are you there still saying "any which way na way" Or saying if only you made it early in life? Many "made" it by all means and ended up suicidal till they actually took their own lives. World famous black guy Jovan Belcher (25 years old), Lucy Gordon (28 years old)
Kurt Cobain (27 years old), Marilyn Monroe (36), Jonathan Brandis (27 years old), Sawyer Sweeten (19 years old), Chris Benoit (40) took the “kill wife and commit suicide act” to another level. After strangling his wife, the WWE superstar also strangled his 7 years old son, and then killed himself. They tried to cover him up by saying he suffered dementia, whereas the underground real news is that he had to pay the satanic cult that made him popular. Robin Williams (63), Tony Scott (68 years old) and many more mature adults committed suicide after becoming rich and famous only to discover that it doesn't fill the deep thirst in the soul.
The Truth is that a branch that is cut off from a tree can never feel alive unless being re-grafted back into the tree. Although, a severed branch would remain alive, only for a while. It would permanently die off if not being re-grafted early enough into it's like. Adam and Eve lost that connection to the Source of Life when they were deceived to think they'll become like their CREATOR by disobeying HIM. Man was never created to exist independent of their CREATOR. after seducing them away from GOD, Satan knew that they would have no choice but to worship him because Man was never created to exist independent of an Higher Power. That's why JESUS said in Luke 4:4 "Man shall not LIVE by bread alone, but by every Word that proceed from our CREATOR" In this End Time era, you will only end up a mediocer if you still want to be godless. Every great man today is either worshipping YAHWEH or Satan. But those that worship Satan never truly get that inner human thirst satisfied, because only the manufacturer of a car would know if the car should better run on petrol, diesel or kerosine. Only those that make peace with their CREATOR get re-connected to the Source of eternal Life and get perfect peace of mind (Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, shall keep your heart and mind through Christ JESUS). Our CREATOR still loves us so much, HE know that only HIM has what our Souls longs for. So, HE sent JESUS Christ to show us the Only way to be reconnected back to HIM to get our everlasting Joy and Peace of mind restored. JESUS advised us to come back to our CREATOR through Him, HE said in John 4:14 "But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst anymore." Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Satan has deceived the World. Our real Purpose on Earth is not to amass wealth that we'll die and leave, but to live a Life that pleases our CREATOR and prove that we won't missuse to the eternal Life HE wants to give us when we are risen to live forever. Accept JESUS. Follow HIM today and be reconnected to your maker, tomorrow may be too late. Shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by finalboss(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:

angry not fair

2 Likes

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by finalboss(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2019
EternalBeing:
It was with a heavy heart that I read the news of those FUTO and Nnekede students that died in their quest for satisfaction, I could relate with what led them to their death. The unrest, the deep yearnings, the longings, the insatiable desire, the inner Thirst! They typify the climax of human search for an inner satisfaction. Most of us that seek sexual satisfaction think is just all about the sex. No! If you settle down to look beyond the peripheral, you'll discover that what your Soul yarns and thirst for, that you try to quench with sex, is far much more than sex in itself. From Sigmund Freud(May 6, 1856 - September 23, 1939) Psychoanalysis and Dale Harbison Carnegie ( November 24, 1888 – November 1, 1955) Analysis of human psychology, I deduced that the 2 things they claimed drives all human actions are: desire to be appreciated and desire for sex. Sigmund tried, but if we the generation after him are not improving on his discoveries, then we are a waste to existence and the Universe. On the superficial level, both Dale and Sigmund are right. What they didn't know or say is that, there is only one major thirst that drives all human actions.
Matter-of-factly, the ability of sex in satisfying our real inner human thirst is infinitesimal in efficacy. If truly sexual satisfaction and superfluous human appreciation are solutions to filling the void in our souls, why did some super-rich, over-sexed, ultras-appreciated persons still commit suicide?! According to some of us that are still chasing shadows, these people "made it!" They became successful, they became who some of us are currently killing others and dying to become. Yet, they got there and discovered it was never worth it. Because despite the evil they might have done to get there, having it never quenched their thirst. I remember I used to jam to "Numb" by Linking Park while I smoked ganja, thinking "yes the song is right. God, Jesus makes people numb, I'll become so numb and dumb if I follow Jesus, HE cages people to please HIM." I thank God that His Grace later found and saved me. I'm more alive than I've ever been. I was so shocked when I heard that the world famous Chester Bennington of Linking Park still commited suicide at the end. While GOD wants us to be successful, HE wants to ensure we are first reconciled with HIM to prosper without losing our awaiting eternal Life Read Jeremiah 29:11, 3 John 1:2, 2 Chronicles 18:9a. Adolf Merckle was one of the 100 richest men in the whole World, with an $13.5 Billion personal fortune, yet he still commuted suicide. Are you there still saying "any which way na way" Or saying if only you made it early in life? Many "made" it by all means and ended up suicidal till they actually took their own lives. World famous black guy Jovan Belcher (25 years old), Lucy Gordon (28 years old)
Kurt Cobain (27 years old), Marilyn Monroe (36), Jonathan Brandis (27 years old), Sawyer Sweeten (19 years old), Chris Benoit (40) took the “kill wife and commit suicide act” to another level. After strangling his wife, the WWE superstar also strangled his 7 years old son, and then killed himself. They tried to cover him up by saying he suffered dementia, whereas the underground real news is that he had to pay the satanic cult that made him popular. Robin Williams (63), Tony Scott (68 years old) and many more mature adults committed suicide after becoming rich and famous only to discover that it doesn't fill the deep thirst in the soul.
The Truth is that a branch that is cut off from a tree can never feel alive unless being re-grafted back into the tree. Although, a severed branch would remain alive, only for a while. It would permanently die off if not being re-grafted early enough into it's like. Adam and Eve lost that connection to the Source of Life when they were deceived to think they'll become like their CREATOR by disobeying HIM. Man was never created to exist independent of their CREATOR. after seducing them away from GOD, Satan knew that they would have no choice but to worship him because Man was never created to exist independent of an Higher Power. That's why JESUS said in Luke 4:4 "Man shall not LIVE by bread alone, but by every Word that proceed from our CREATOR" In this End Time era, you will only end up a mediocer if you still want to be godless. Every great man today is either worshipping YAHWEH or Satan. But those that worship Satan never truly get that inner human thirst satisfied, because only the manufacturer of a car would know if the car should better run on petrol, diesel or kerosine. Only those that make peace with their CREATOR get re-connected to the Source of eternal Life and get perfect peace of mind (Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, shall keep your heart and mind through Christ JESUS). Our CREATOR still loves us so much, HE know that only HIM has what our Souls longs for. So, HE sent JESUS Christ to show us the Only way to be reconnected back to HIM to get our everlasting Joy and Peace of mind restored. JESUS advised us to come back to our CREATOR through Him, HE said in John 4:14 "But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst anymore." Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Satan has deceived the World. Our real Purpose on Earth is not to amass wealth that we'll die and leave, but to live a Life that pleases our CREATOR and prove that we won't missuse to the eternal Life HE wants to give us when we are risen to live forever. Accept JESUS. Follow HIM today and be reconnected to your maker, tomorrow may be too late. Shalom.

angry i cant read this.

3 Likes

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
finalboss:
angry not fair

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by KelvinCX(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
How do you fight depression?

As you start to feel better, you can add more challenging daily goals.
Exercise. It temporarily boosts feel-good chemicals called endorphins. ...
Eat healthy. There is no magic diet that fixes depression. ...
Get enough sleep. Depression can make it hard to get enough shut-eye, and too little sleep can make depression worse.

7 Likes

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by LisaAnne(f): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2019
finalboss:
angry not fair
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
How do you fight depression?

As you start to feel better, you can add more challenging daily goals.
Exercise. It temporarily boosts feel-good chemicals called endorphins. ...
Eat healthy. There is no magic diet that fixes depression. ...
Get enough sleep. Depression can make it hard to get enough shut-eye, and too little sleep can make depression worse.
what's your definition of eating healthy?

1 Like

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2019
FruitCakes:
what's your definition of eating healthy?
It is similar to a Mediterranean-typediet, in that it includes high amounts of fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy products, whole grains, nuts, fish, and poultry. DASH dietshave low amounts of total and saturated fats, red meats, sweets, and sugar-containing beverages.

2 Likes

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

It is similar to a Mediterranean-typediet, in that it includes high amounts of fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy products, whole grains, nuts, fish, and poultry. DASH dietshave low amounts of total and saturated fats, red meats, sweets, and sugar-containing beverages.
thanks
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
FruitCakes:
thanks
welcome try it and see and update?
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
welcome try it and see and update?
ok most you mentioned are mediocre in Nigeria you know

1 Like

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2019
FruitCakes:
ok most you mentioned are mediocre in Nigeria you know
Yes just make do with what you got and you can ask me questions if you got too
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Yes just make do with what you got and you can ask me questions if you got too
ok iv got one or two if you don't mind
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
FruitCakes:
ok iv got one or two if you don't mind
ok feel free
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
ok feel free
ok ill modify
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
FruitCakes:
ok ill modify
Are you a medical practitioner and how about the one for insomnia?

1 Like

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
FruitCakes:
Are you a medical practitioner and how about the one for insomnia?
no.....Here are some tips for beating insomnia.

Wake up at the same time each day. ...

Eliminate alcohol and stimulants like nicotine and caffeine. ...

Limit naps. ...

Exercise regularly. ...

Limit activities in bed. ...

Do not eat or drink right before going to bed. ...

Make your sleeping environment comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by UceeGod: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up, Lord!
Come and quench this thirsting of my soul.
Bread of heaven, feed me till I want no more.
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole!

There are millions in this world who are craving
The pleasures earthly things afford.
But none can match the wondrous treasure
That I find in Jesus Christ my Lord.

So, my brother, if the things this world gave you
Leave hungers that won't pass away,
My blessed Lord will come and save you,
If you kneel to Him and humbly pray:

Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up, Lord!
Come and quench this thirsting of my soul.
Bread of heaven, feed me till I want no more.
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole!

Richard E. Blanchard Sr.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
no.....Here are some tips for beating insomnia.

Wake up at the same time each day. ...

Eliminate alcohol and stimulants like nicotine and caffeine. ...

Limit naps. ...

Exercise regularly. ...

Limit activities in bed. ...

Do not eat or drink right before going to bed. ...

Make your sleeping environment comfortable.

so you don't practice? awww
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2019
FruitCakes:
so you don't practice? awww
Yes I don't..astounded?
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Yes I don't..astounded?
yup the ideas you're familiar with are akin to that of one
Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by FruitCakes(f): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Yes I don't..astounded?

1 Like

Re: Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
FruitCakes:
Lol I get.....you wanna know how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / Cardinal Arinze Likely To Be The First Black Pope? / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.