Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind (3463 Views)

God Exists- This Is Why Atheists Keep Attacking & Going Against Christians. / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by HardMirror(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
TechCapon:
if we continue this argument, there'll be no winner. It's just the Ronaldo VS Messi argument. The fact is that the world did not create itself. There's a Supreme being who made it possible
ok agreed. Which one?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by hahn(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2019
TechCapon:
if we continue this argument, there'll be no winner. It's just the Ronaldo VS Messi argument. The fact is that the world did not create itself. There's a Supreme being who made it possible

But you don't have proof of this supreme being. You want us to believe without proof just as other theists want us to believe it is their god that created the earth.

I will advice you argue with other theists on which god is the real god and when you guys have come to a consensus you can come and argue with atheists

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2019
HardMirror:
ok agreed. Which one?
So because you don't know which one means no one? That's quite intelligent
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
hahn:

But you don't have proof of this supreme being. You want us to believe without proof just as other theists want us to believe it is their god that created the earth.

I will advice you argue with other theists on which god is the real god and when you guys have come to a consensus you can come and argue with atheists

Do you have proof that it is not my God that created you?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Image123:

Do you have proof that it is not a different god that created you?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
LordReed:

Do you have proof that it is not a different god that created you?

You forgot to answer my question "Do you have proof that it is not my God that created you?"
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2019
Image123:

You forgot to answer my question "Do you have proof that it is not my God that created you?"

The question wasn't directed at me, I however directed a question at you.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordReed:

The question wasn't directed at me, I however directed a question at you.

Duh, you felt you should join in. At least you quoted the question. Don't forget to answer it. Others read and pass, you do busybody enter, yet claim eno consign me.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Image123:

Duh, you felt you should join in. At least you quoted the question. Don't forget to answer it. Others read and pass, you do busybody enter, yet claim eno consign me.

Yet you replied twice without answering mine, shows exactly why you asked that question and why you won't answer the converse.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordReed:

Yet you replied twice without answering mine, shows exactly why you asked that question and why you won't answer the converse.

It's my choice, i don't owe you anything neither am i under any sort of pressure to answer you. Your answer is ready since yesterday or so, you'll get it when you have the intelligence to answer mine. It's your punishment for being a busy body. Where's hian BTW or what's that his name.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Image123:

It's my choice, i don't owe you anything neither am i under any sort of pressure to answer you. Your answer is ready since yesterday or so, you'll get it when you have the intelligence to answer mine. It's your punishment for being a busy body. Where's hian BTW or what's that his name.

LoL! But some how I owe you an answer? Your punishment is you realising you are like a deer caught in the headlights of a 20 ton truck about to pulverise the life out of its tiny body. LMFAO!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by frank317: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
What exactly is the moral of this useless story?

Are trying to prove that Yahweh is a psycho?

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! But some how I owe you an answer? Your punishment is you realising you are like a deer caught in the headlights of a 20 ton truck about to pulverise the life out of its tiny body. LMFAO!

Fortunately, you don't owe me an answer, i don't need it. But you will need to answer if you need me to answer you. Simple. Lol
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Image123:

Fortunately, you don't owe me an answer, i don't need it. But you will need to answer if you need me to answer you. Simple. Lol

Your deer like perplexity is answer enough. LMAO!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordReed:

Your deer like perplexity is answer enough. LMAO!

You wish while gnashing teeth.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Image123:

You wish while gnashing teeth.

LMFAO! Keep revealing your mind state, this is fun! LoL!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Keep revealing your mind state, this is fun! LoL!

You need real joy. Atheists are suicide prone. Unfortunately, you don't have to reveal your state of mind, i know it.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Image123:

You need real joy. Atheists are suicide prone. Unfortunately, you don't have to reveal your state of mind, i know it.

OMFG! LMFAO! Thats how much it pains you that you were showed up? LMFAO! LWKMD!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordReed:

OMFG! LMFAO! Thats how much it pains you that you were showed up? LMFAO! LWKMD!

SMH, have the last word before the things I'm suspecting turns real. Dismal.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Image123:

LMFAO! This thing really pain you sha! Take some panadol for pain relief you hear. If symptoms persist see a doctor. LWKMD!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! This thing really pain you sha! Take some panadol for pain relief you hear. If symptoms persist see a doctor. LWKMD!

You're being delusional. Explain how and why i should feel pain or you say it by faith? Pained that what exactly? That i didn't answer your question or that i said you should have the last word as there is no tangible discuss? Make another false sense of happiness, you need it. I'm out except you have something worthwhile.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Image123:

You're being delusional. Explain how and why i should feel pain or you say it by faith? Pained that what exactly? That i didn't answer your question or that i said you should have the last word as there is no tangible discuss? Make another false sense of happiness, you need it. I'm out except you have something worthwhile.

ROFLMFAO! This one don pas panadol mata. Who is close to you there that can get Keke to take you to emergency ward quick quick! LWKMD!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
LordReed:

ROFLMFAO! This one don pas panadol mata. Who is close to you there that can get Keke to take you to emergency ward quick quick! LWKMD!

Luk 20:2  And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest thou these things? or who is he that gave thee this authority? 
Luk 20:3  And he answered and said unto them, I will also ask you one thing; and answer me: 
Luk 20:4  The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? 
Luk 20:5  And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then believed ye him not? 
Luk 20:6  But and if we say, Of men; all the people will stone us: for they be persuaded that John was a prophet. 
Luk 20:7  And they answered, that they could not tell whence it was. 
Luk 20:8  And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.

i want to believe that you are educated enough to recall this account between the Lord and your forefathers? Because i have an Example, i have precedence, i have REASON for doing what i do. You need answer, be responsible enough for your question. Simple enough. It is intriguing that instead, you have resorted to emotional disorder and being symptomatic of one who has ADHD or bipolar disorder. You have progressed from LOL to LMFAO to LMAO to OMFG! LMFAO! to LMFAO! LWKMD! to ROFLMFAO! i really hope you are not actually doing these things because that is clear psychological problem. If i was your doctor now, tracing your medical history with these, you know, you will be immediately admitted under intensive unit. So think straight. The Lord will heal you. This is Easter time.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Image123:

Luk 20:2  And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest thou these things? or who is he that gave thee this authority? 
Luk 20:3  And he answered and said unto them, I will also ask you one thing; and answer me: 
Luk 20:4  The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? 
Luk 20:5  And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then believed ye him not? 
Luk 20:6  But and if we say, Of men; all the people will stone us: for they be persuaded that John was a prophet. 
Luk 20:7  And they answered, that they could not tell whence it was. 
Luk 20:8  And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.

i want to believe that you are educated enough to recall this account between the Lord and your forefathers? Because i have an Example, i have precedence, i have REASON for doing what i do. You need answer, be responsible enough for your question. Simple enough. It is intriguing that instead, you have resorted to emotional disorder and being symptomatic of one who has ADHD or bipolar disorder. You have progressed from LOL to LMFAO to LMAO to OMFG! LMFAO! to LMFAO! LWKMD! to ROFLMFAO! i really hope you are not actually doing these things because that is clear psychological problem. If i was your doctor now, tracing your medical history with these, you know, you will be immediately admitted under intensive unit. So think straight. The Lord will heal you. This is Easter time.

My forefathers were never part of the Jewish mythology you quoted here so find something better to quote.

BTW stop getting yourself worked up into a tizzy over simple questions, it is bad for your health. LoL!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
LordReed:

My forefathers were never part of the Jewish mythology you quoted here so find something better to quote.

BTW stop getting yourself worked up into a tizzy over simple questions, it is bad for your health. LoL!

You share a lot in common. I'm not worked up, why should i be? You misuse faith a lot. You just believe things about me baselessly. If you did that with the Bible, you'll probably be farther ahead than you currently are.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Image123:

You share a lot in common. I'm not worked up, why should i be? You misuse faith a lot. You just believe things about me baselessly. If you did that with the Bible, you'll probably be farther ahead than you currently are.

LoL! I leave such things as faith for you believers of jewish based mythologies.

Oh yes you quite demonstrated how much of a tizzy you are in, there was no need to have faith, you made it quite clear. LoL!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by hahn(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2019
Image123:

You have to first prove your god exists
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! I leave such things as faith for you believers of jewish based mythologies.

Oh yes you quite demonstrated how much of a tizzy you are in, there was no need to have faith, you made it quite clear. LoL!

i'm guessing tizzy still means to be nervous or confused. So pray show/demonstrate/prove how i am tizzy. Don't just assert it baselessly. Try like i showed you earlier your bipolar traits and you immediately took good note. All you are doing is believing(faith) without any real evidence that i am tizzy.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by Image123(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
hahn:

You have to first prove your god exists

Luckily for you, i don't. So do you have proof that it is not my God that created you?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by hahn(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Image123:

Luckily for you, i don't. So do you have proof that it is not my God that created you?

Actually you do. You are the one claiming your god exists so you have to prove it.

Come on, you have been around this forum for a while trying to prove your imaginary friend is real. You know the drill.

Don't waste my time. I have chicken to eat in celebration of the ass whooping the Romans gave your imaginary god's imaginary son grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Image123:

i'm guessing tizzy still means to be nervous or confused. So pray show/demonstrate/prove how i am tizzy. Don't just assert it baselessly. Try like i showed you earlier your bipolar traits and you immediately took good note. All you are doing is believing(faith) without any real evidence that i am tizzy.

This:

Image123:

And several responses later shows quite clearly that you are in a tizzy.

BTW why do you keep saying I have faith like you are insulting me? You know that your faith in jewish based mythologies is exactly as you describe right (All you are doing is believing(faith) without any real evidence)? Thats why you can't show proof for your jewish god myth. LoL.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
hahn:

Actually you do. You are the one claiming your god exists so you have to prove it.

Come on, you have been around this forum for a while trying to prove your imaginary friend is real. You know the drill.

Don't waste my time. I have chicken to eat in celebration of the ass whooping the Romans gave your imaginary god's imaginary son grin

Guy you suppose invite me to come chop na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism / What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? / Different Muslim Groups in Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.