Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day (22394 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income / Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Witnes: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Blacks and Africa achievements
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by mabea: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
GboyegaD:
Do we actually need this much number of churches? Hopefully, we will be liberated some day.
Liberated frm what if i may ask
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Fortune02(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
If only you know how many lost souls God has used this man to rescue and it's all that drives his vision. And for those saying African achievements, yes it is worth celebrating. The testimonies will shock you.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oguieke:
I think it is time we Christain embark on pure rural rugged evangelism,I mean we need to go to places in the far north, like sambisa and establishment churches.

That's why i still respect NCCF till date. Infact I think post nysc nccf should be established and funded by CAN. They are more useful and impactful to rural dwellers.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by saviola1: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
this is total rubbish, if it had been industries it would HV been better, am in church now and they are talking of 2nd collection..I just dey look them...wetin do my first deposit!!! ..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by MikkieEl: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Glory!
This is Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our eyes. Ps118:23 cool

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Sectis(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
The church of God is marching on.... Forward.... Nothing can stop JESUS CHRIST for been preach. We are advancing in Christ Jesus. Amen. I love you papa Oyedepo... I love you so much. God continue to increase you with more wisdom and anointing. Amen. Soon.. Very soon Nigeria will be liberated. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by AngelicBeing: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:

At this point if Oyedepo needs more money he would buy an Oil well or create an Airline, not buying a a plot of land in Ibarapa, Oyo state where people earn $2 a day or establish a church in Kogi that would be writing the church in six months for a replacement of their generator that was destroyed by torrential rainfall. Mind you, If Oyedepo established any business he has millions of loyal customers willing to buy...

We know how hinterlands ministries are - they are our babies and we would nurture them till they grow. The reason why we create them is to preach Jesus and His Ordinance, expand Christianedom in numbers and influence and certainly not to steal their income.

Now the living faith church is rich enough that it could have purchased a distressed Diamond bank if it wanted to. The 500 Million naira the Living Faith granted widows some time ago can consume the tithe and offerings of these 1000 churches sited in the hinterlands in the next five years. To say Oyedepo who has refused to establish churches in Lagos would site 1000 churches in rural areas for the sake of profit is an insult on your intelligence.
Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by AngelicBeing: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol what is the National Assembly? You really underestimate the powers of an executive president. Do you really think good and visionary governance is harder than removing a CJN unconstitutionally.

Sounds like what the Devil would say. You know 848 churches wouldn't impact on lives, how? Well your demonic opinion isn't heaven's opinion.

Yes it is infrastructure - Infrastructure that is relevant to Christianity. How much infrastructure relevant to Nigeria has your president put in place?
l dey gbadun your response, the burukutu president is going cap in hands begging investors to come and invest in a shithole jungle while Oyedepo doesn’t beg any earthly investors or government to come donate to the kingdom business, even the tithes and offerings they are accusing him of taking is not enough to do what is happening in the different winners outreaches I have been to several winners Chapel in different countries and one thing I noticed is that, the same grace of supply in Canaan land is replicate globally and yes winners is impacting humanity grin

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by elvisco10(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
interesting. these is not wat Nigeria need now.we hv enough.even cursing us problems as a country.preach salvation nd help.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Halopy: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Elmojiid:
more business center
your headache.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Elmojiid(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Halopy:
your headache.
yinmu....shior
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by iukpe: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
848 family and youth enlightenment centers would sound better in today's time. Give people food, medicare and positive information to life today and you will help our society produce better youth and parents in the near future.
Christianity teaches this but there is more to be done to improve sense of morality because drugs, violence, sex, intolerance, cultism and robbery is deep rooted now.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
1 pastor open churches more than 100 branch, wait Jesus who christain claim as their God have just only 12 follower and he can't control all of them because juda Iscariot join poilce force and he collect his share sharp sharp, talk less of oyedepo that want to control thousand of people. What he need na money no be for real
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by bezimo(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:
Awesome stuff... [b]Put someone like David Oyedepo as president and you may hear news like 800 hospitals in one day or 800 factories in one day or 800 schools in one day [/b]Some individuals are extremely visionary in drive. However it becomes a disaster when all of a society's visionaries are located in the corporate sector or in churches, while the public sector is left for miscreants and societal misfits.

Absolutely..i am 100% sure if Bishop oyedepo was in charge..Nigeria would be competing with developed nations in terms of capacity and infastructural development..Just look at CU for example..they are competing with schools in the western world..just too bad rifrafs and miscrants litter Nigeria political and leadership sphere no thanks to ignorant youths who helped entrench such unfortunate calamity according to kingsly moghalu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:32am On Apr 15, 2019
HigherEd:
Awesome stuff... Put someone like David Oyedepo as president and you may hear news like 800 hospitals in one day or 800 factories in one day or 800 schools in one day... Some individuals are extremely visionary in drive. However it becomes a disaster when all of a society's visionaries are located in the corporate sector or in churches, while the public sector is left for miscreants and societal misfits.
I concur .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by EmeahuClifford: 4:51am On Apr 15, 2019
I am not against Oyedepo trying to open his business every part of the world. if he buy's the lands or properties for his business what is wrong with that?. as long as he did not take it by force and not forcing anybody to come to church and give money.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Brightest04(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2019
The man is only expanding his business empire to rake in more money through tithes and forced levies from the poor in spirit people.
These churches don't preach salvation any more but prosperity for the people to achieve their own prosperous dream.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by volorunfemi: 7:21am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by kunleweb: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2019
iukpe:
848 family and youth enlightenment centers would sound better in today's time. Give people food, medicare and positive information to life today and you will help our society produce better youth and parents in the near future.
Christianity teaches this but there is more to be done to improve sense of morality because drugs, violence, sex, intolerance, cultism and robbery is deep rooted now.

Preach
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by HigherEd: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l dey gbadun your response, the burukutu president is going cap in hands begging investors to come and invest in a shithole jungle while Oyedepo doesn’t beg any earthly investors or government to come donate to the kingdom business, even the tithes and offerings they are accusing him of taking is not enough to do what is happening in the different winners outreaches I have been to several winners Chapel in different countries and one thing I noticed is that, the same grace of supply in Canaan land is replicate globally and yes winners is impacting humanity grin
Thank u jare

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Lanre0: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Winners Business Enterprises with Muslims' hater as their head
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by CodeTemplar: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
iukpe:
Read 3John 1:3. First thing after new birth is prosperity of body spirit and soul. The man is preaching towards this and has expanded more avenue for folks to prosper via the word being preached.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by CodeTemplar: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lanre0:
Winners Business Enterprises with Muslims' hater as their head
So muslims = terrorists ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by DAVE5(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2019
jconsulting:
At a point some haters will not know what to write or say, 7 Universities to one Church when some state can not even manage one , The Church of Christ is taking over most of the good private Universities are owned by church I wonder what the mosque are preaching....I guess fundamentalist

But nigeria and Nigerians don’t really need all this churches or universities

wen u finish school, no work for u, so what’s the point of the school, people go to churches, prosperity preaching is the order of the day, then church closes and only your pastors’ financial status is being improved by the second while members suffer imaginably

Just imagine the impact if the church can decide to go into industrialization i.e large scale farming, large scale production of some imported items, or provision of light to big industry, u can imagine that even toothpick as at last time I heard is being imported

If the church does these things, the ripple effects can not be imagined, jobs which results in better life for a larger number, thereby reducing hunger thereby reducing stealing, robbery, kidnapping, agberoism, cultism, yahooboyism,

I’m not saying all this vices would end instantly but it would be reduced to a larger percent, u don’t need to be first class graduate to make good money abroad, so far ur hands can do something, you would eat

But if only wishes were horses

Truly; what are the impacts of this churches being established daily on the common man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by 9jaRealist: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
How I wish it were 848 rural schools (or cottage hospitals)...
Presumably people who can pay tithes can pay fee if necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.