Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section (1332 Views)

@ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! / PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section / What Does It Mean To Be A Christianity? Can A Sinner Still Be A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Hier(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2019
maryjames9:

Nigeria recognize 3 religion. Two imported and 1 home made. Christianity and Islam were imported from the Middle East while Traditional religion is indigenous:amadioha,sango,obatala...

cry cry cry cry

Lemme ask you one simple question, can you worship as a traditional worshipper, despite it was indigenous?

My second question is, have you ever worshipped as a traditional worshipper, like just one scenerio all your life?

See sis, stop bugging your mind with one traditional woshipping sect that is in the verge of extinction, those worshippers were not meant to be in the first place, just as we dont recognize them today.

If they are really meant to be, then I should be a traditional worshipper and everyone being a traditional worshipper.

I want to recall your last post where you said, the Jesus you read about, all I have to say is, Christianity is between you and God, I still await your answers to those questions
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by 1Sharon(f): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hier:

Traditional worshippers

Alright, I believe those folks have gone into extinction Deni, no one recognizes them anymore, so lets just face reality and not the book. The lesser would always submit to the greater, and the lesser which we believe was ours have brought more suffering to the people than joy.

We need to be grateful to Christians like Mother Theresa who stop killing of twins in Africa and those dumb traditionalist saw no evil in it

Don't try that shiť. Traditional worshippers may be a small minority but they are not going anywhere and they aren't extinct.

There are quite a few on this forum pagan9ja for instance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
1Sharon:

That will not stop ppl from trooping in to say what they want on Christian threads

Deal with it
Strangely I agree with you on this one

Jesus didn't say to His disciples to go into their mushrooms and preach the gospel, but into the world.

So any one that claims to be a follower of Jesus but would rather be in their rat holes by themselves, preaching to themselves, then they are not fit for the job.
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by CodeTemplar: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
1Sharon:

Does the allegiance stop you from commenting?

Why should it bother you as a Christian when you know Allah is a false god?

Oga there is a big difference between Allah being a false god(nonbelievers) and Allah not existing(atheism).
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by budaatum: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hier:

Do you know it would reflect on your profile that you believe there is no other God except Allah, kindly take the oath and verify the alligiance, and check your profile, better still, visit www.nairaland.com/islam and see the profile of any one who posts there.

If I believe allah is a false gods, then I shouldnt be labelled as having an alligiance to him on my profile, I might post something and someone wants to look up my profile and find that on my profile, sure i should care about what people read about me.

Its like shoting myself on the feet
So, "Lord Lord" in Christianity makes one a Christian?

Go read my profile and come tell me I'm a Muslim or my foot is shot.
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Hier(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2019
budaatum:

So, "Lord Lord" in Christianity makes one a Christian?

Go read my profile and come tell me I'm a Muslim or my foot is shot.

You didn't take the oath. Like I said, its like hearing a pastor was seen coming out of a shrine. It makes you controversial and your message rejected. That's the point. I can't proclaim Christianity and at the same time, be tagged to have a god I don't believe in, to be my god at the same time.

See www.nairaland.com/1sharon 's profile. She took the oath and see what I'm talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by budaatum: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Hier:

You didn't take the oath. Like I said, its like hearing a pastor was seen coming out of a shrine. It makes you controversial and your message rejected. That's the point. I can't proclaim Christianity and at the same time, be tagged to have a god I don't believe in, to be my god at the same time.

See www.nairaland.com/1sharon 's profile. She took the oath and see what I'm talking about
I did "take the oath". If I didn't I wouldn't have been able to post this, and this, and this, not to talk of the numerous posts in other threads, but I've checked my profile and the oath is no more there, for some reason. Perhaps it has an expiry date or something. But I oathed it on posting.

Islam is not like coming out of a shrine, unless you have a warped understanding of Islam that is. And one can call oneself a Christian yet not be of Christ at all. We perhaps need a thread called "Who shall dwell in my tabernacle?" I wonder if dislike or not loving ones fellow human being is a disqualifying criteria.
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Hier:

Guy, no offense oh but based on your utterances here, it gives the impression of someone who's spiritually lifeless and of no use to the work of the Kingdom of God.

No wonder you so hate the truth to come out, because you are not of the truth.

If you are yet adamant, you can go to hell and hang yourself dry there already, for at this rate that's where you'd end up anyway.

#nonspiritualsense
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by budaatum: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
Guy, no offense oh but based on your utterances here, it gives the impression of someone who's spiritually lifeless and of no use to the work of the Kingdom of God.

If you are yet adamant, you can go to hell and hang yourself dry there already, for at this rate that's where you'd end up anyway.

#nonspiritualsense
Jeez man, what exactly has Hier done but state his own view and opinion? Or is that not allowed on here? You are poking your fist in his eyes and telling him not to take offence. And to be honest with you, I am feeling pain on his behalf!
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Hier(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:

#nonspiritualsense

Always note, all truth is not applicable to all.

There are truth that are given to fathers, there are those that are for young men, and there are those meant for children.

The bible spoke about carefully dividing the word of truth. That was my problem with your thread. Good bye
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Hier(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
budaatum:

Jeez man, what exactly has Hier done but state his own view and opinion? Or is that not allowed on here? You are poking your fist in his eyes and telling him not to take offence. And to be honest with you, I am feeling pain on his behalf!

Otem. I cant recall the number of request that have been made for a moderator. I can recall making those request, I guess originalkalokalo also did and many others and no one listened to them. I could remember how Akint*m, hopefullandl*rd, you, and many others almost confused me of my faith and made ridicule of it, but its well.
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Hier(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
budaatum:

I did "take the oath". If I didn't I wouldn't have been able to post this, and this, and this, not to talk of the numerous posts in other threads, but I've checked my profile and the oath is no more there, for some reason. Perhaps it has an expiry date or something. But I oathed it on posting.

Islam is not like coming out of a shrine, unless you have a warped understanding of Islam that is. And one can call oneself a Christian yet not be of Christ at all. We perhaps need a thread called "Who shall dwell in my tabernacle?" I wonder if dislike or not loving ones fellow human being is a disqualifying criteria.

When I said coming out of a shrine, I meant, visiting a shrine for spiritual fortification which was not expected from a Pastor, so is having an alligiance written on my profile not expected from me. The logic is very clear
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by budaatum: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hier:

Otem. I cant recall the number of request that have been made for a moderator. I can recall making those request, I guess originalkalokalo also did and many others and no one listened to them. I could remember how Akint*m, hopefullandl*rd, you, and many others almost confused me of my faith and made ridicule of it, but its well.
buda is not Otem.
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hier:

Always note, all truth is not applicable to all.

There are truth that are given to fathers, there are those that are for young men, and there are those meant for children.

The bible spoke about carefully dividing the word of truth. That was my problem with your thread. Good bye
Jesus spoke about spiritual blindness and deafness to the truth.

That's my conclusion to your case.

Good riddance! grin
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by budaatum: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hier:

When I said coming out of a shrine, I meant, visiting a shrine for spiritual fortification which was not expected from a Pastor, so is having an alligiance written on my profile not expected from me. The logic is very clear
The allegiance is in no way similar to a pastor "visiting a shrine for spiritual fortification"! Tingtinz (with apologies), is always in there and no one would say its for "spiritual fortification" or for an allegiance to Islam or Allah!
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Hier(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Jesus spoke about spiritual blindness and deafness to the truth.

That's my conclusion to your case.

Good riddance! grin

Still on the same thing, if the gospel be hid, it is hid to them who the gods of this world has blinded their eyes that they may not see the light of the gospel.

preach to meet the demand of those listening. Whats the point speaking when no one understands.

My point is, preach so the lay man would relate, but saying lust is the problem not nudity would mean, am free to look at any tagged nudity as long as Im satisfied that I dont have any lust in me.

At the same time, when I see anything nude, as long as I know there are no lust, Im at liberty to watch. They both work hand in hand, nudity fuels lust and lust fuels nudity. Thats what I want you to get

And thats why I keep saying, your headings
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hier:

Still on the same thing, if the gospel be hid, it is hid to them who the gods of this world has blinded their eyes that they may not see the light of the gospel.

preach to meet the demand of those listening. Whats the point speaking when no one understands.

My point is, preach so the lay man would relate, but saying lust is the problem not nudity would mean, am free to look at any tagged nudity as long as Im satisfied that I dont have any lust in me.

At the same time, when I see anything nude, as long as I know there are no lust, Im at liberty to watch. They both work hand in hand, nudity fuels lust and lust fuels nudity. Thats what I want you to get

And thats why I keep saying, your headings
YOU ARE RIGHT!

Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Hier(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
YOU ARE RIGHT!
okay
Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by lepasharon(f): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hier:

Yes I took the oath and I don't care if it stays there permanently. Why? Cos I know it is bullshiìt.

You Christians should try the same and stop with the victim mentality wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section by Hier(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
lepasharon:

Yes I took the oath and I don't care if it stays there permanently. Why? Cos I know it is bullshiìt.

You Christians should try the same and stop with the victim mentality wink

For the first time, I saw the nice side of you.

Hows Britian sharon and what is the latest on Brexit?

PS. Was lepasharon banned before or you felt like not using the moniker. cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would God Do This? / "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS / Do U Like Your Christian Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.