Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested (43433 Views)

5 Police Officers Involved In The Innocent Shooting Of Civilians Arrested / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by airsaylongcon: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:
No b to sack.. kill dem all

Abeg, how I fit download Facebook video to Android phone??
I have some videos to share here

Snaptube
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2019
Even if you prosecute the policemen it will still not bring the dead back to life.

Stop dragging with armed men

Whether police, civil defense, soldiers or armed robbers
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2019
olehn5gwt:

CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEOS

All you could do is to promote immorality on the thread created to let the world know of the brutality of the Nigerian Police, to console the bereaved, thunder that will fire your depraved mind is still doing press up @ FSARs Office HQ Ojuelegba
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2019
godofuck231:
it was fast because there is a surviving witness to the crime,any act to subvert will tie fellow conspirators to the stake too
Absolutely, That's if the witness will not be silenced before investigation starts or During investigations, to further shield the Over all conspirators.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by ofiko123(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2019
Hedonini:
Policemen that look like armed robbers. You can't afford to just dismiss them and set them free, for they will form a robbery gang and continue their evil ways. Sentence them to death.

I am telling you..
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by funkyjms: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2019
I don't believe this news. It's either the bloggers are lying or these detainees were just paraded as the culprits!
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Asour: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:
They shud be beheaded and fed to pigs

Very bad act though. Terrible one. But "they"? How many people actually pulled the trigger? Most Nigerian policemen are very terrible fellows but is it that all 5 of them had "shots" fired at her?
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Abeg, how I fit download Facebook video to Android phone?? I have some videos to share here

copy the url of the videos into this link.....you good to go.
https://www.fbdown.net
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2019
Asour:

Very bad act though. Terrible one. But "they"? How many people actually pulled the trigger? Most Nigerian policemen are very terrible fellows but it is that all 5 of them had "shots" fired at her?
The 5 of them may not have shot her, but they are co-conspirators.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by franchasng: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Where is that man that beheads people in Saudi Arabia, I think Nigeria need to import him now, we need him to come behead these useless Police Officers at Oshodi Express so all Lagosians and other security operatives can witness their beheading, that's the only way to discourage all these trigger happy Police Officers if not, they won't stop killing innocent Nigerians for nothing!

Execute them by beheading publicly, if you sack them without beheading them publicly, they will turn to hardened armed robbers that will wreck more havoc in Nigeria, please execute them now via public beheading angry angry

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by MistadeRegal(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
Can they please quickly behead them and auction their heads.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Awon skull miners spotted...
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Even if you prosecute the policemen it will still not bring the dead back to life.

Stop dragging with armed men

Whether police, civil defense, soldiers or armed robbers
I don't understand your comment, Are you suggesting that they shouldn't be prosecuted?

what do you mean by stop dragging with Armed men? They are police men.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by MyGeneration(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2019
Please how do I report SARS officials who run a drug syndicate. In Port Harcourt SARS officials now sell drugs, they go to competitors who sell drugs burst them arrest them and seize their drugs then take it to there boys who sell it. Is this not supposed to be illegal?
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2019
MyGeneration:
Please how do I report SARS officials who run a drug syndicate. In Port Harcourt SARS officials now sell drugs, they go to competitors who sell drugs burst them arrest them and seize their drugs then take it to there boys who sell it. Is this not supposed to be illegal?
whaaaaaaaa?!!!

Ofcourse! it is illegal. angry
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by luluman: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2019
edward1984:
That was fast and very good, severe punishment await them angry angry angry angry
If our system can be this prompt in responding to extra judicial killing, I'm sure Nigeria is on the path to being among the developed countries.

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by JasonScoolari: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2019
gypsey:
I don't understand your comment, Are you suggesting that they shouldn't be prosecuted?

what do you mean by stop dragging with Armed men? they are They are police men.
My brother, simply ignore that m0ron, I saw the comment but I kept my cool.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by luluman: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
They should just send them to Saudi for beheading.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by boyfwend(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Download Facebook video downloader through playstore
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Denikayan: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2019
luluman:
They should just send them to Saudi for beheading.

That will be expensive and a burden on tax payers.

They can just auction them to ritualist alive

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by MyGeneration(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2019
gypsey:
whaaaaaaaa?!!!

Ofcourse! it is illegal. angry
Its real and its happening live. In port Harcourt, if you go there you would see SARS officials and miscreants smoking cannabis together.

Its happening in Port Harcourt
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Asour: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2019
gypsey:
The 5 of them may not have shot her, but they are co-conspirators.

How do you know so? I'll advise that you not be quick to pass verdicts(I'm not saying they are not). In Most professions, work is done in teams. while you and your colleagues support each other on the job, YOU have no control over what each teammate has in mind, fraud etc.

I suppose it is so with the police. While a lot of them are bag eggs, If I am a forthright policeman posted to work with these guys and I have severally called them out on their wrong deeds, Am I also a "co-conspirator" if a team mate goes trigger happy as one/two of these guys went?

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by King44(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2019
I
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by King44(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
I would like to share a story of my encounter with a police yesterday on my way to ilorin, someone should kindly put me through on how to share on nairaland
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by paddyofboss(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Download tubemate

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
, wizkidblogger(<span class="f">29</span>wink, ukwandu, Jh0wsef(<span class="m">22</span>wink, Donexy16(<span class="m">33</span>wink, Cyberrex, elitez, Zizaxbast(<span class="m">21</span>wink, dannytoe(<span class="m">21</span>wink, Ajide0(<span class="m">22</span>wink, samjolu(<span class="m">55</span>wink, pweetygiftofGod(<span class="f">26</span>wink, Shygirl1989(<span class="f">30</span>wink, davymike(<span class="m">18</span>wink, GoldmindswebINC(<span class="m">24</span>wink, Tarrmie(<span class="m">25</span>wink, Idamond(<span class="m">24</span>wink, degamemaster, umarsule885(<span class="m">29</span>wink, Dnockeror333(<span class="m">34</span>wink, Holyangel01(<span class="m">26</span>wink, Bryanz(<span class="m">36</span>wink, model419(<span class="m">38</span>wink, hadedeji, Buraimohjoseph, cleish(<span class="m">24</span>wink, akoredex14(<span class="m">21</span>wink, Filafa, Aiit(<span class="m">39</span>wink, Ausplus(<span class="m">30</span>wink, Patosky4U(<span class="-">25</span>wink, tobstarizhia, Scofield4ril(<span class="m">30</span>wink, eyeofpride, doveyla, holuphumny73(<span class="f">24</span>wink, maxist2020, Justanodadude(<span class="-">20</span>wink, Whysklefz(<span class="m">22</span>wink, GR8ST, Lovintus2(<span class="m">28</span>wink, Folarinland(<span class="m">23</span>wink, seglius(<span class="m">31</span>wink, kingsleyabu, Baloranking(<span class="m">20</span>wink, adedoyin34(<span class="m">21</span>wink, Converge11(<span class="m">31</span>wink, cpu2006(<span class="m">31</span>wink, kensing1046(<span class="m">29</span>wink, lbdarapmc(<span class="m">27</span>wink, JohnceeXchanger(<span class="m">26</span>wink, Blinkaustine(<span class="m">29</span>wink, Timexj33rd, martinz1414(<span class="m">40</span>wink, OtorStrain, Cr8ivethinker(<span class="m">31</span>wink, jeffohenelotu(<span class="m">31</span>wink, Danirose007(<span class="m">25</span>wink, Charleshafo(<span class="m">30</span>wink, RayJinble, Elumity414(<span class="m">23</span>wink, Mukhty44, PrincipesaPCY(<span class="f">25</span>wink, Xamooheldami(<span class="m">29</span>wink, Olami2020(<span class="m">26</span>wink, Tjshizzle777(<span class="m">26</span>wink, Haramidetosin(<span class="m">26</span>wink, Leedaniels(<span class="m">31</span>wink, Mchizzypius(<span class="m">18</span>wink, ruffyjolly(<span class="m">47</span>wink, teefamous06(<span class="m">34</span>wink, Harrysmith67(<span class="m">28</span>wink, VincenzoZhuxu, johnicrime(<span class="m">27</span>wink, nailcapuzzi89(<span class="m">27</span>wink, Ezebest18(<span class="m">21</span>wink, MrJesseT(<span class="m">30</span>wink, Noah94(<span class="m">25</span>wink, Emucha(<span class="m">30</span>wink, richboy01(<span class="m">30</span>wink, Bigbaba12(<span class="m">24</span>wink, Leomoney(<span class="m">28</span>wink, ayatubuhari(<span class="m">35</span>wink, onumsunday13(<span class="m">23</span>wink, WhoDoWeBlame(<span class="-">26</span>wink, Horlah04, Edithmena(<span class="f">29</span>wink, Codelobster(<span class="m">26</span>wink, ZhugeLiang(<span class="m">25</span>wink, Kenzykingson(<span class="m">31</span>wink, Lhanrex(<span class="m">25</span>wink, Joseemeka(<span class="m">31</span>wink, Babadinho23(<span class="m">30</span>wink, Hiarmn(<span class="m">20</span>wink, Metouu(<span class="m">36</span>wink, Dfran6ix(<span class="m">23</span>wink, Kelvinwood(<span class="m">23</span>wink, larryjargo(<span class="m">28</span>wink, chibestb, Classicericbamx(<span class="m">27</span>wink, ejeruk1(<span class="m">37</span>wink, paulwayne(<span class="m">25</span>wink, Endurance87(<span class="m">21</span>wink, Hestery7678(<span class="f">27</span>wink</table><p class=small>(<a href="#up"><b>Go Up</b></a>wink<p><table id=down><tr><td class="small w grad"><p><form action="/search"> <input type="text" name="q" size="32">
<input type="submit" name="search" value="Search"></form><b><a href="/" title="Nigerian Forum">Nairaland</a></b> - Copyright &copy; 2005 - 2019 <a href="http://www.seunosewa.com" title="Seun">Oluwaseun Osewa</a>. All rights reserved. See <a href="https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland">How To Advertise</a>. 6<br><b>Disclaimer</b>: Every Nairaland member is <b>solely responsible</b> for <b>anything</b> that he/she <b>posts</b> or <b>uploads</b> on Nairaland.</table></div><script>
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
})(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-91638-1', 'auto');
ga('send', 'pageview');

</script><script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.nairaland.com/static/nl2.js/305013519407"></script></body></html>Harrysmith67(<span class="m">28</span>wink, VincenzoZhuxu, johnicrime(<span class="m">27</span>wink, nailcapuzzi89(<span class="m">27</span>wink, Ezebest18(<span class="m">21</span>wink, MrJesseT(<span class="m">30</span>wink, Noah94(<span class="m">25</span>wink, Emucha(<span class="m">30</span>wink, richboy01(<span class="m">30</span>wink, Bigbaba12(<span class="m">24</span>wink, Leomoney(<span class="m">28</span>wink, ayatubuhari(<span class="m">35</span>wink, onumsund
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
cool,you can't here one side of story and judge the case.maybe they committed a crime and try to run away,let us wait for the police to defend them self.before we judge them. grin grin grin.
JasonScoolari:
My brother, simply ignore that m0ron, I saw the comment but I kept my cool.
grin that kinda mentality is why The Nigerian police thinks they can do what they like to Innocent Nigerians.

I have had Arguements with British and European police numeorus times they didn't pull out their guns and shot me. Police are supposed to be serving the Citizens not the other way round.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by DICKstractor: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
The look exactly like touts... Let call them legal touts
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Emceesaka: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Am so glad when Offa robbery incident happen if not for innocent people that they killed, it reduced the numbers of foolish policeman we have. E no go better for any policeman in dis country.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by kernniejay(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dear Nigerians, pls if you are stopped by a nigerian police man, kindly obey and accord them the respect and obedience you will give to an armed robber, because there is no difference btw them and armed robbers.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by bigiyaro(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
which kan yeye auction? Nigerian policemen and dia empty heads? even if you use it for money ritual, you can't get more than 20 naira. talk about American police heads...,.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada / Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.