Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! (12355 Views)

So Mature Male Virgin Still Exist / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2019
Unless he is 2yrs of Age grin
Kpatakpata Before 4yrs They will Start what Igbos call " Aruruala(sex Misdemenours) We know those guys here!

,The Same People go about shaming Women who arent virgin...hypocritical hyppopotamous.
99% of nairaland guys Arent Virgin but The same people will run their Mouth upandan* calling modest ladies olosho hmmm
Whether you like it or not most ladies are without sex even at the Age of 30 except for people like funmi
Know it that am a Proud Virgin !

2 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2019
Highcollide dis d reality
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Virginity is an aberration.

Sex hormones help balance the biochemistry of the body.

It is very mentally unhealthy to be a virgin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2019
There are actually male virgins.
There are guys who uphold morals and I wouldn't like to generalise all in a bid to give Satan all the credit.

Just that, there male oloshos always talk down on them by calling them all sort of demeaning names cos they've refused to join their league of prostitution and degradation.

23 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:
There are guys who uphold morals and I wouldn't like to generalise all in a bid to give Satan all the credit.

Just that, there male oloshos always talk down on them by calling them all sort of demeaning names cos they've refused to join their league of prostitution and degradation.

Yes o
Men who are 3yrs of age..lolzangry angry
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

you are right dear ! With bad demonic advice frm peers good dudes learn hw 2 cheat ..
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes o
Men who are 3yrs of age..lolzangry angry
Lol.
No babe.

I've seen at least, 2 guys of 20something who are still virgins and still uphold their morals.
wink wink

I believe there are repentant male prostitutes too.

5 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
No babe.

I've seen at least, 2 guys of 20something who are still virgins and still uphold their morals.
wink wink

I believe there are repentant male prostitutes too.
repentant male prosritute kwa!
Ha na akwaiko frm d womb hahahahahaha
Hei No hope for them ...

2 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by ednut1(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
90% of 9ja gals will not date a male virgin

16 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Virginity is an aberration.

Sex hormones help balance the biochemistry of the body.

It is very mentally unhealthy to be a virgin.

Virginity has its own merits n demirits

As am a virgin ,i do not fear anybody or anybeing

It makes a lady powerful
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
repentant male prosritute kwa!
Ha na akwaiko frm d womb hahahahahaha
Hei No hope for them ...
Lol.
Ndi kwara iko mecha, cheharia. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:
you dont know hw deep women ar ,dnt allow lagos ladies deceive u..
Come 2 imo n anambra n see wat real girls do..

For ur info what i know at d age of 13 as a girl is more than wat u knw at d age of 32 as a man!
Blame it on Heaven nt my fault.

2 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:

It makes a lady powerful
If it can make a lady powerful, what stops it from doing same to men?

Truth is that, morality can make anybody; irrespective of gender powerful.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Highcollide dis d reality
This is where we beat you women hands down.

A man is always a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
Ndi kwara iko mecha, cheharia. grin
JISOS u ar 2 funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by MissRaine69(f): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Male virgins exist it’s not a myth and and just like their female counterparts also have to endure a lot of mocking.
Some are still virgins for religious purposes, some because they are not into women and being openly gay in Nigeria is a death sentence. And for others they are frightened of vagina plain and simple.!

5 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by MissRaine69(f): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Well said.

3 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2019
highcollide:
This is where we beat you women hands down.

A man is always a virgin.
omg u liar !
I knw men ar cunny but we av ladies who ar as cunny as fox ...
Over d years u men have made a notice that virgin is only 4 ladies ..
No nairaland guy is a virgin ,
You talking 2 me disvirgined at 10yrs at least u tried
Some1 lyk ...let me nt call name was disvirgined at 5yrs

2 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by MissRaine69(f): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:

It makes a lady powerful
Your morals
How you conduct yourself, decorum and personality is what puts you on a different level not just the state of your hymen.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Not power to rape pls !
I mean physical cum spiritual power
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:

It makes a lady powerful

Makes zero sense. Fearlessness and Virginity are mutually exclusive.

Fearlessness has more to do with Adrenaline and Cortisol secretion, which are predominant in bloodstreams of stressed animals/people. It is rather common among every human/animal that is exposed to fight/flight situations.

But what you lack is the Sex hormones in your bloodstream which comes from the secretion of sex hormones during orgasm, so except you are masturbating, which I suspect, then you would show signs of high temperaments, intolerance and sometimes fight/flight conditioning.

Puberty is a biological clock activation and the designers of the Human body set that clock for a reason, the fact that you decide to starve yourself of the hormonal secretion should be looked at with pity, ignorance and bad programming for neurotransmitter dysfunction and not something you should be saying in public.

It is likely you are a victim of bad religious programming.

I feel for you.

My recommendation is that you find those young boys who are jobless enough to waste their time fuccking girls to help you out, so you can have a balanced living and not live a stressed life which your explanation seems to show. Nothing to be feared in life, but always to be respected.

Go get some sex and stop wasting your moments on Earth.

12 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by SaucyBenks(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2019
Like you never sucked a dick too? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Not power to rape pls !
I mean physical cum spiritual power
Yeah babe, I understood where you were headed to, morality knows no gender and So, it brings power to who ever that acknowledges it.

Whether male or female.
Hope you understand now.

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by SaucyBenks(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Makes zero sense. Fearlessness and Virginity are mutually exclusive.

Fearlessness has more to do with Adrenaline and Cortisol secretion, which are predominant in bloodstreams of stressed animals/people. It is rather common among every human/animal that is exposed to fight/flight situations.

But what you lack is the Sex hormones in your bloodstream which comes from the secretion of sex hormones during orgasm, so except you are masturbating, which I suspect, then you would show signs of high temperaments, intolerance and sometimes fight/flight conditioning.

Puberty is a biological clock activation and the designers of the Human body set that clock for a reason, the fact that you decide to starve yourself of the hormonal secretion should be looked at with pity, ignorance and bad programming for neurotransmitter dysfunction and not something you should be saying in public.

It is likely you are a victim of bad religious programming.

I feel for you.
you added no sugar... You're awesome with this quote mahn.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Adaibeku(f): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Unless he is 2yrs of Age grin
Kpatakpata Before 4yrs They will Start what Igbos call " Aruruala(sex Misdemenours) We know those guys here!
,The Same People go about shaming Women who arent virgin...hypocritical hyppopotamous.
99% of nairaland guys Arent Virgin but The same people will run their Mouth upandan* calling modest ladies olosho hmmm
Whether you like it or not most ladies are without sex even at the Age of 30 except for people like funmi
Know it that am a Proud Virgin !
op hmmm

Lets leave 30k politics
Omenkalives n afamed are you, , guys Bmc virgins like seriouslY ? As immhotep said earlier

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
omg u liar !
I knw men ar cunny but we av ladies who ar as cunny as fox ...
Over d years u men have made a notice that virgin is only 4 ladies ..
No nairaland guy is a virgin ,
You talking 2 me disvirgined at 10yrs at least u tried
Some1 lyk ...let me nt call name was disvirgined at 5yrs
when you told you're a virgin, I didn't doubt you. Why are you doubting that I'm a virgin?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Adaibeku(f): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Like you never sucked a dick too? undecided
sad shocked shocked chai TAshA
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2019
SaucyBenks:
you added no sugar... You're awesome with this quote mahn.

Why would I add sugar?

Have you not heard that truth is bitter?

Bitter pills are hard to swallow, but they are the eventual prophylactic therapeutics.

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:

This is a lie peddled by broloshos to make themselves feel better. A woman/man that will date a virgin or inexperienced person will do so. Naive guys are actually adorable...

2 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by ERORR404(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm a virgin angry

2 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
op hmmm

Lets leave 30k politics
Omenkalives n afamed are you, , guys Bmc virgins like seriouslY ? As immhotep said earlier
afamed is suffersticated
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:
Keep deceiving yourself.

No lady wants a guy who has had sex with every Bimbo, Oluchi, Aisha on the street.

Cos as we all know, you'd still find your ways under their skirts.
We want men with high moral standards, stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.