Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! (12394 Views)

So Mature Male Virgin Still Exist / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by MARX77(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
A clear case of generalization, there are male virgins... however very few. And yes, it's not a case of lack of "opportunity", it has to do with morals. They're exceptional people out there oo, male and female, they're just so rare
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by jayextra(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wawu so i'm a 9th wonder?

#VirginDi.ck grin grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by lukui: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
@amratasha or wetin den dey call you or wetin you dey call yourself? is it by force to fvck pvssy? if I want to fvck a woman and she says no, should I go and kill my self,

or are you going to fvck me to test whether I am a virgin or not?

abeg abeg say beta tin! cos all these ones wey you dey yahn na opata!!!!

to all my great guys on nairaland abeg no mind this lady abeg, may be she needs some d1ck!!!!!!!!
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
highcollide:
when you told you're a virgin, I didn't doubt you. Why are you doubting that I'm a virgin?

Smh
Hahahahaha smiley

U believed me cos u knw i cant lie wt dat ,
But .but .but ...uu ar nt a vvvirgin grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Yeah babe, I understood where you were headed to, morality knows no gender and So, it brings power to who ever that acknowledges it.

Whether male or female.
Hope you understand now.
Yes i understand ma ,
You ar so wise nt lyk that funmisticquee* vhat insults upandan

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Sierusvirus(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Keep deceiving yourself.

No lady wants a guy who has had sex with every Bimbo, Oluchi, Aisha on the street.

Cos as we all know, you'd still find your ways under their skirts.
We want men with high moral standards, stop deceiving yourself.
A man with that high moral standard will never want a woman that sleeps with every man pretending they are looking for money.
No man wants a prostitute.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Makes zero sense. Fearlessness and Virginity are mutually exclusive.

Fearlessness has more to do with Adrenaline and Cortisol secretion, which are predominant in bloodstreams of stressed animals/people. It is rather common among every human/animal that is exposed to fight/flight situations.

But what you lack is the Sex hormones in your bloodstream which comes from the secretion of sex hormones during orgasm, so except you are masturbating, which I suspect, then you would show signs of high temperaments, intolerance and sometimes fight/flight conditioning.

Puberty is a biological clock activation and the designers of the Human body set that clock for a reason, the fact that you decide to starve yourself of the hormonal secretion should be looked at with pity, ignorance and bad programming for neurotransmitter dysfunction and not something you should be saying in public.

It is likely you are a victim of bad religious programming.

I feel for you.

My recommendation is that you find those young boys who are jobless enough to waste their time fuccking girls to help you out, so you can have a balanced living and not live a stressed life which your explanation seems to show. Nothing to be feared in life, but always to be respected.

Go get some sex and stop wasting your moments on Earth.
Rubbiish ideology

1: Am nt a victim of bad religion
2. Am so occupied that sex bcoms an alien to my thought ...i know i will be strong in bed but ....

3: i waste my life on earth because am nt having sex
Ar u ok at all ...Am strong spiritually because im a virgin n u think i will want 2 lose that

Go to the girl next door pls
Ur scientific n centrifugic ideology sucks bigtime

Cortisol secrement ti bawo angry ,

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Your morals
How you conduct yourself, decorum and personality is what puts you on a different level not just the state of your hymen.
Thats ur ideology

WAIT First Where Are mY ?

Abode of tha Evil one or Wat?

Yucks!!
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by luvyaself95(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:
There are actually male virgins.
There are guys who uphold morals and I wouldn't like to generalise all in a bid to give Satan all the credit.

Just that, there male oloshos always talk down on them by calling them all sort of demeaning names cos they've refused to join their league of prostitution and degradation.

You're full of sense Dear

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by MissRaine69(f): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Thats ur ideology

WAIT First Where Are mY ?

Abode of tha Evil one or Wat?

Yucks!!
Write all that in English and I will respond appropriately.
Have a lovely Sunday

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:
Male virgins exist it’s not a myth and and just like their female counterparts also have to endure a lot of mocking.
Some are still virgins for religious purposes, some because they are not into women and being openly gay in Nigeria is a death sentence. And for others they are frightened of vagina plain and simple.!
Men afraid of vagina ,na uwa nkea!
Dey arent afraid of goat's Vg in north !
The possiblility is so rare

Is that nt y cheatings n heartbreak is as common as amala in yorubaland ,
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by boiz2men(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes o
Men who are 3yrs of age..lolzangry angry

Its funny picturing a 3 year man.. You called them men. grin

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Write all that in English and I will respond appropriately.
Have a lovely Sunday
Missraine u av started again? angry

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Like you never sucked a dick too? undecided
mtcheww angry
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by boiz2men(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is a lie peddled by broloshos to make themselves feel better. A woman/man that will date a virgin or inexperienced person will do so. Naive guys are actually adorable...

cool I'm a virgin....
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Why would I add sugar?

Have you not heard that truth is bitter?

Bitter pills are hard to swallow, but they are the eventual prophylactic therapeutics.
grammer thud mtchew
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by boiz2men(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Keep deceiving yourself.

No lady wants a guy who has had sex with every Bimbo, Oluchi, Aisha on the street.

Cos as we all know, you'd still find your ways under their skirts.
We want men with high moral standards, stop deceiving yourself.

Actually girls like guys other girls want... You don't have to lie.

The story is differebt for guys... If other guys want a bae... That bae is a no go area.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by MissRaine69(f): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Men afraid of vagina ,na uwa nkea!
Dey arent afraid of goat's Vg in north !
The possiblility is so rare

Is that nt y cheatings n heartbreak is as common as amala in yorubaland ,
There are men who are afraid of vagina. Afraid of intimacy. Eurotophobia exists
I am not an expert in bestiality so cannot comment on those who prefer goats to women.
It’s not as rare as you think.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
ERORR404:
I'm a virgin angry
Oonya
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
ERORR404:
I'm a virgin angry
You ar a virgin smiley

Anyway out of 3million men 1 is a virgin

We are making progress
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is a lie peddled by broloshos to make themselves feel better. A woman/man that will date a virgin or inexperienced person will do so. Naive guys are actually adorable...
You ar 2 much
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
boiz2men:

cool I'm a virgin....

You wey I know? angry
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
jayextra:
Wawu so i'm a 9th wonder?

#VirginDi.ck grin grin
Oh see him ! Lolz�� cheesy

I hope u arent a masturbator ?
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You wey I know? angry
U don catch am

Upon say him be omopastor
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by MissRaine69(f): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Missraine u av started again? angry
I am a pretty straightforward person. I am not going to agree to a post just because is that not the whole point of putting something up so that you get different views?
Secondly if you respond in a manner that could be construed as bordering on immature my response will reflect this.
Just look at what you wrote. This one is on you Amatarasha.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
boiz2men:

cool I'm a virgin....

You wey I know? angry

boiz2men:

The story is different for guys... If other guys want a bae... That bae is a no go area.

Story for the gods...

Yet guys will see a single fine girl and wonder why she is single? Same guys that want girls who are no go areas?

And we say women are the jealous ones?

Y'all are very confused creatures ;
Keep changing theories to suit yourselves.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by jayextra(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Oh see him ! Lolz�� cheesy
I hope u arent a masturbator ?
Nuh really grin grin
The urge keeps increasing shaa
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
lukui:
@amratasha or wetin den dey call you or wetin you dey call yourself? is it by force to fvck pvssy? if I want to fvck a woman and she says no, should I go and kill my self,

or are you going to fvck me to test whether I am a virgin or not?

abeg abeg say beta tin! cos all these ones wey you dey yahn na opata!!!!

to all my great guys on nairaland abeg no mind this lady abeg, may be she needs some d1ck!!!!!!!!
If i catch u!
If i catch u!!
I will pound u lyk yam, there is hw we know virgin men ,
By dia diick we shall know them ok grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Kaycee7(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
boiz2men:

The story is differebt for guys... If other guys want a bae... That bae is a no go area.
This is a big lie. We guys like to land a girl everyone wants. The thing dey raise shoulder like shoulder pad
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
jayextra:
Nuh really grin grin

The urge keeps increasing shaa
lolz

Just be strong my brother dnt mind ur satanic brothers here ok
, the sky will be ur limit..
Cos sex is overated we have a lot of diseases n curse we contact through sex ,
Terrible diseases smiley
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by jayextra(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
lolz
Just be strong my brother dnt mind ur satanic brothers here ok , the sky will be ur limit.. Cos sex is overated we have a lot of diseases n curse we contact through sex , Terrible diseases smiley
'Satanic brothers' grin Alright I've heard ya.

Happy Sunday tho' smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother / Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.