Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! (12380 Views)

So Mature Male Virgin Still Exist / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by iluvMAMAV: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Joekaynews:

"No nairaland guy is a virgin." You are wrong! I'm 30plus yet I am one. This the vow I entered with my creator that until marriage, no woman will see my unclothedness in secret. Though it has been tough particularly during campus days, he has been helping me. 'My grace is sufficient for you' He says to me often. So don't because of wayward guys judge the whole male folks . Thank you.
Hmmn

Am a married virgin 2! grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Funmisticqueen come n see ur friend claiming

VIRGIN*

grin grin grin grin
she is as virgin as her lack of self respect
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by luvyaself95(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
See i av an ideology ok

Our society is being ran by harlots n evilmen ,they boast they ar in charge on who says n who dont!

Me n u ,will sit at d corner like a mole waiting to join them because of worldly things ,See am nt like that..

Good pple like us can still disturb the society with loud noise of virtue n seed of the holy spirit just like in da pentecost..
This is stil small babe ,frm next week ...i will start boasting of my gift of vision ..

Lets the antichrist get jealous for all i care!

Amatarasha is here
Ok i go be your sister keeper no worry

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:06am On Apr 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
Ok i go be your sister keeper no worry
Ok no wahala
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:08am On Apr 15, 2019
Joekaynews:

"No nairaland guy is a virgin." You are wrong! I'm 30plus yet I am one. This the vow I entered with my creator that until marriage, no woman will see my unclothedness in secret. Though it has been tough particularly during campus days, he has been helping me. 'My grace is sufficient for you' He says to me often. So don't because of wayward guys judge the whole male folks . Thank you.
9th wonder spotted ..just keep it up

Isnt easy ,just tell d bad boys "wie u enter they can never enter"

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Let her be e joor
she no get sense ni jare

2 Likes

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by luvyaself95(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ok no wahala
this your name Na ancient oh i can't even pronounce it tongue

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
Thats my spiritual name..given 2 me by my Spirit mum smiley
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2019
bamidelee:

she no get sense ni jare
shey craze dey worry u ni

Not my fault girls has broken u in pieces ,
Ode oshi luk at him
Heartbroken simpleton
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by luvyaself95(m): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Thats my spiritual name..given 2 me by my Spirit mum smiley
shocked oh i can see good name thou wink
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2019
funmisticqueen:
see person wey talk kikikikiki

Some1 who chaste n modesty dosent exist in her lineage mtchew
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
shocked oh i can see good name thou wink
tanks dear
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
Let me teach u hw 2 pronounce it sister

AMA' tara' Sha

AMA'-- smooth lane
tara'-- Leading to
Sha'-- paradise smiley
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by luvyaself95(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Let me teach u hw 2 pronounce it sister

AMA' tara' Sha

AMA'-- smooth lane
tara'-- Leading to
Sha'-- paradise smiley
Am a guy Ok your name is Nice oh wink
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by luvyaself95(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
tanks dear
Anytime smiley
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
Am a guy Ok your name is Nice oh wink
Omg shocked shocked shocked

smiley smiley
I thought u ar a lady ..moi bad
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Redcoffee: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2019
Very unhealthy ooh, person need to marry.
CosmoDroid:
Virginity is an aberration.

Sex hormones help balance the biochemistry of the body.

It is very mentally unhealthy to be a virgin.

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by luvyaself95(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Omg shocked shocked shocked

smiley smiley
I thought u ar a lady ..moi bad
grin your spirit second greeting you
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
shey craze dey worry u ni

Not my fault girls has broken u in pieces ,
Ode oshi luk at him
Heartbroken simpleton
no reasonable man would marry someone like you, your mouth like that of saw blade
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Biingoo: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Highcollide dis d reality
Hi miss long clit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by zexy2030(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
omg u liar !
I knw men ar cunny but we av ladies who ar as cunny as fox ...
Over d years u men have made a notice that virgin is only 4 ladies ..
No nairaland guy is a virgin ,
You talking 2 me disvirgined at 10yrs at least u tried
Some1 lyk ...let me nt call name was disvirgined at 5yrs
lol, she read my story..but I said I was raped.

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Adaibeku(f): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2019
immhotep:

afamed is suffersticated
I offended him ,this will make him hate igbos more!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Adaibeku(f): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Biingoo:
Hi miss long clit
big Clit kwa shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by stonez15(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
I'm a virgin. I've had many opportunities but, I chose to still remain virgin.

I regrets the last chance for me to do it, because the girl still hate me till date.

The funniest thing is that, I do get boner at every sensitive touch from the woman I'm attracted to. It's always obvious and most them do notice it.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
see person wey talk kikikikiki

Some1 who chaste n modesty dosent exist in her lineage mtchew
who chaste and modesty epp?

Unlike you, I do not make claims to be something I am not. I don't tell falsehoods to advertise to romancelanders. I am not envious people who are better than me or other tribes.

Try growing up, I have no time for little girls with an identity crisis.

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by zexy2030(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
See i av an ideology ok

Our society is being ran by harlots n evilmen ,they boast they ar in charge on who says n who dont!

Me n u ,will sit at d corner like a mole waiting to join them because of worldly things ,See am nt like that..

Good pple like us can still disturb the society with loud noise of virtue n seed of the holy spirit just like in da pentecost..
This is stil small babe ,frm next week ...i will start boasting of my gift of vision ..

Lets the antichrist get jealous for all i care!

Amatarasha is here
which kai n poem b diz ?

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Adaibeku(f): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
zexy2030:

which kai n poem b diz ?
Walter de la mare type cheesy grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by iluvMAMAV: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2019
bamidelee:

she no get sense ni jare
She is an intelligent girl though
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by iluvMAMAV: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Loooolzzzzz!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=iluvMAMAV post=77579817]She is an intelligent girl though[/qui it's relative
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by myself13: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2019
MissRaine69:
Male virgins exist it’s not a myth and and just like their female counterparts also have to endure a lot of mocking.
Some are still virgins for religious purposes, some because they are not into women and being openly gay in Nigeria is a death sentence. And for others they are frightened of vagina plain and simple.!
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2019
CosmoDroid:

"Let US make Man in OUR own image" - Does not sound like one God.

I cant speak for others, I am not an atheist, neither am I a theist. As far as I am concerned, the people you call Gods are my Ancestors and they need my help, which is why I am here to do my part in the Game.

Why would a creator need help from his creations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Fall In Love / Someone Else Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend / Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.