Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! (12401 Views)

So Mature Male Virgin Still Exist / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Why would a creator need help from his creations?

Why would a creator create anything at all? Do we create robots for the fun of it?

The Gods need our help.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Why would a creator create anything at all? Do we create robots for the fun of it?

The Gods need our help.

As absurd as it sounds, what kind of help do they need from us?
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

As absurd as it sounds, what kind of help do they need from us?

Very simple.

Every Generation has a different mission. But let me start with that of our Ancestors in the Bible.

Go into the world and multiply and subdue the Earth. As vague as it might sound it is like launching robots into the muddy substrates and telling them to multiply and clean up the mud and build things to beautify the place.

Then came the era of Gold mining, Human worked the mines and processed Gold.

Now the assignment is simple: Rebuild the Planet from ITS organic substrate and automate technologies to design a technology paradise and while at it, design new species and explore other parts of the universe.

The vibratory frequency of this place is too slow for advanced spirit bodies so our frequencies are tuned down on this body to handle the coarse nature of this plane.

The old system is falling apart for the New World Order. It is easier for those who know the expected future to understand that the present chaos is in order and fashion their mission in line with Divine Plan.

Sounds simple Yes. But how many people really know it. Which is why they find no peace and happiness.

Life is simple. We make it complex
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
zexy2030:

which kai n poem b diz ?
Lolz��
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
who chaste and modesty epp?

Unlike you, I do not make claims to be something I am not. I don't tell falsehoods to advertise to romancelanders. I am not envious people who are better than me or other tribes.

Try growing up, I have no time for little girls with an identity crisis.
U ar just jealous @funmi

I ve my pride
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Virginity has its own merits n demirits

As am a virgin ,i do not fear anybody or anybeing

It makes a lady powerful
Powerful enough to beat me?

So virginity makes you fearless, madam find your way to sambisa.

I'm not against anyone keeping their virginity, this particular comment of yours is dumbest reasons I've ever read or heard.

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2019
zexy2030:

lol, she read my story..but I said I was raped.
Your story No !

I mean one yeye guy like dat
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Biingoo:
Hi miss long clit
Hi waddup grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2019
Offpoint:

I'm not against anyone keeping their virginity, this particular comment of yours is dumbest reasons I've ever read or heard.
Yes oo beat u like kilode cheesy
My body is pour now am a virgin wt ur big muscle u can neva win me.
Sambisa kee u ok

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2019
bamidelee:

no reasonable man would marry someone like you, your mouth like that of saw blade
Hatred n jealousy will kee u,
Do u know hw many suitors i rejected just 2 pursue my dreams ...i just hate u sad
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Offpoint:

2ndly isnt a dumb talk i know wat am saying ,virgin isnt just a physical thing ..
Am nt talking offpoint though
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes oo beat u like kilode cheesy
My body is pour now am a virgin wt ur big muscle u can neva win me.
Sambisa kee u ok
lol, I'm force to look at your picture. If I handle you with beating ehn, you go no sey no be only through sex person dey lose virginity. I go pounded beat you till your hymen tear, and your face disfigure and reconfigure.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Biingoo: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Hi waddup grin
What will it cost me to eat that long clit of yours??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Hatred n jealousy will kee u,
Do u know hw many suitors i rejected just 2 pursue my dreams ...i just hate u sad
your dream to be an mod on nl or to be a runs girl
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Biingoo:
What will it cost me to eat that long clit of yours??
Nice one

Ist step : enter catholic charismatic renewal

2ndly step: Attend life in d spirit seminar

3rdly step: brief me on hw it goes

4th step: Biingoo!!! Thats it
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
bamidelee:

your dream to be an mod on nl or to be a runs girl
Oh i see ! Na witch u be

Am nt telling u my dreams ,but from next week i wl be ur mod ....u go hear weee wink smiley wink

Yeeye !
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, I'm force to look at your picture. If I handle you with beating ehn, you go no sey no be only through sex person dey lose virginity. I go pounded beat you till your hymen tear, and your face disfigure and reconfigure.
Funny indeed !
And me n my razor sharp nails will be smiling at u while u beat me Mr dreamer hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha cheesy smiley ,i go close my conscience wella give u Kanuri + Afonja tribal marks
After that i will reap ur eyes out, while u shout aaarh
because i no u be yoruba who dont respect women ,
So ur parents did warn u 2 fear women ?
Jukwaese n u will be fine
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Funny indeed !
And me n my razor sharp nails will be smiling at u while u beat me Mr dreamer hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha cheesy smiley ,i go close my conscience wella give u Kanuri + Afonja tribal marks
After that i will reap ur eyes out, while u shout aaarh
because i no u be yoruba who dont respect women ,
So ur parents did warn u 2 fear women ?
Jukwaese n u will be fine
Lol, so you no get power again na your nail you dey rely on?
Make we forget beating matter, cuz even I dey drunk I go beat you effortlessly and left without a single scratch... na cain I go even use to show how small you are to me.

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha pos: U ar just jealous @funmi

I ve my pride
u are just a petty liar and underachiever. All you need is shame, pride is useless for you and your kind
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Offpoint:

Make we forget beating matter, cuz even I dey drunk I go beat you effortlessly and left without a single scratch... na cain I go even use to show how small you are to me.
dnt underrate nwa igbo ..

U ar just a smallboy
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Offpoint:

dnt underrate nwa igbo ..

Anyways U ar just a smallboy
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Very simple.

Every Generation has a different mission. But let me start with that of our Ancestors in the Bible.

Go into the world and multiply and subdue the Earth. As vague as it might sound it is like launching robots into the muddy substrates and telling them to multiply and clean up the mud and build things to beautify the place.

Then came the era of Gold mining, Human worked the mines and processed Gold.

Now the assignment is simple: Rebuild the Planet from ITS organic substrate and automate technologies to design a technology paradise and while at it, design new species and explore other parts of the universe.

The vibratory frequency of this place is too slow for advanced spirit bodies so our frequencies are tuned down on this body to handle the coarse nature of this plane.

The old system is falling apart for the New World Order. It is easier for those who know the expected future to understand that the present chaos is in order and fashion their mission in line with Divine Plan.

Sounds simple Yes. But how many people really know it. Which is why they find no peace and happiness.

Life is simple. We make it complex
alien alien cheesy
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
u are just a petty liar and underachiever. All you need is shame, pride is useless for you and your kind
See ur okpolo eyes ..biko mechipu onu kamnfuzo
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Eveezy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Virginity has its own merits n demirits

As am a virgin ,i do not fear anybody or anybeing

It makes a lady powerful
You have no choice but to be a virgin

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
alien alien cheesy

Mere mortal. I hope happiness is not illusive in your program

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Mere mortal. I hope happiness is not illusive in your program
Nooo ! Am fine
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Eveezy:

You have no choice but to be a virgin
yesh
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Bbbwings: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Rubbiish ideology

1: Am nt a victim of bad religion
2. Am so occupied that sex bcoms an alien to my thought ...i know i will be strong in bed but ....

3: i waste my life on earth because am nt having sex
Ar u ok at all ...Am strong spiritually because im a virgin n u think i will want 2 lose that

Go to the girl next door pls
Ur scientific n centrifugic ideology sucks bigtime

Cortisol secrement ti bawo angry ,

See this one
Pray say you no jam me
You no go know say I be bad nigga..

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:

See this one
Pray say you no jam me
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:

See this one
Pray say you no jam me
Bbbwings:

See this one
Pray say you no jam me
3..Abeg go n sleep biko
Slow poison method is wat am conversant wt!

Drug n 2 rape is wat ur type do
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Bbbwings: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Abeg go n sleep biko
Slow poison method is wat am conversant wt!

Drug n 2 rape
I don't understand what you just wrote, sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.