Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! (12399 Views)

So Mature Male Virgin Still Exist / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
PM me!!!
even an idiot who wl use u for benz at any possibly opportunity, I dont date yorus
I don't believe in dating biko who would date a ten express way
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by princfred(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
This thread funny walahi.

Pls Amatarasha I'm a semi virgin searching for a virgin to disvirgin me. grin
I find you to be my type a virgin.

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
princfred:
This thread funny walahi.

Pls Amatarasha I'm a semi virgin searching for a virgin to disvirgin me. grin
I find you to be my type a virgin.
semi virgin indeed
cheesy if i hear
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Offpoint:

Do you have a boyfriend in real life? I doubt.
Am a reverend sister in nursing school my dear!
I ve no boyfriend my friend believe me
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
bamidelee:

I don't believe in dating
biko who would date a ten express way
God bless u
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
oluwakayode25:
I think if I tried a little harder,I would ve been a virgin till my later years ,i am 27 and no one can blame me for not being a virgin....but my siblings,,2 of them infact are,,one's 25 and the 23....
Olu u tried ,
Believe me

Me am stil 22 am afraid dey will marry me off anytime soon
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by oluwakayode25(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
Olu u tried ,
Believe me

Me am stil 22 am afraid dey will marry me off anytime soon

Lol,people still do that??
You should marry because you want to.
You should marry who you want please...
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
oluwakayode25:

Lol,people still do that??
You should marry because you want to.
You should marry who you want please...
Trust me am not amatarasha for notin

A military dad cant force dat
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by oluwakayode25(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
Trust me am not amatarasha for notin

A military dad cant force dat
I

Cool!!!
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am a reverend sister in nursing school my dear!
I ve no boyfriend my friend believe me
You need a man in your life, how many Reverend sisters were in the Bible? After Jesus Christ was born, Mary still marries Joseph...

lack of man in your life is affecting your behavior and you're oblivious to it. you can't cheat nature. You're not wiser than God who made Adam and Eve... Get a man, get married and have good Bleep and born good babies.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Offpoint:

You need a man in your life, how many Reverend sisters were in the Bible? After Jesus Christ was born, Mary still marries Joseph...

lack of man in your life is affecting your behavior and you're oblivious to it. you can't cheat nature. You're not wiser than God who made Adam and Eve... Get a man, get married and have good Bleep and born good babies.
My fweend ...which bad character ar my posing that made u throw this serious advice 2 me ?
Tell me pls
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
My fweend ...which bad character ar my posing that made u throw this serious advice 2 me ?
Tell me pls
if you want to know gimme your contact let me chat you in private or mail me
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Offpoint:

if you want to know gimme your contact let me chat you in private or mail me
Y not tell me here ,because am stil working on my emails n network
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
Y not tell me here ,because am stil working on my emails n network
I can't tell you here, DM me or drop your whatsapp number...

You don't advice a erring child in public... less it becomes an embarrassment.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2019
Offpoint:

I can't tell you here, DM me or drop your whatsapp number...

You don't advice a erring child in public... less it becomes an embarrassment.
Me a child?
Hmmm hot tea dey worry u abi
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by princfred(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
semi virgin indeed
cheesy if i hear
Oya come and confirm it since you doubt. grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by princfred(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Me a child?
Hmmm hot tea dey worry u abi
What is the difference between a virgin and a child abeg? Asking as a semi virgin.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Oya come and confirm it since you doubt. grin
prince of Whichi village
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
What is the difference between a virgin and a child abeg? Asking as a semi child.
Maiden is synonymous to virgin ie from 12yrs...

Perverts can disvirgin a 3yr old toddler
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Offpoint:

this ur u nid a man dey pepper me eh
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Virginity has its own merits n demirits

As am a virgin ,i do not fear anybody or anybeing

It makes a lady powerful
As in powerful to fight or what?
I am not understanding
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Khaleell001(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Virginity is an aberration.
Sex hormones help balance the biochemistry of the body.
It is very mentally unhealthy to be a virgin.

I think. you need brain surgery.
You think everyman you see is morally loose like you.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Khaleell001(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Unless he is 2yrs of Age grin
Kpatakpata Before 4yrs They will Start what Igbos call " Aruruala(sex Misdemenours) We know those guys here!

,The Same People go about shaming Women who arent virgin...hypocritical hyppopotamous.
99% of nairaland guys Arent Virgin but The same people will run their Mouth upandan* calling modest ladies olosho hmmm
Whether you like it or not most ladies are without sex even at the Age of 30 except for people like funmi
Know it that am a Proud Virgin !

There are male virgins.

There do exist.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by princfred(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
prince of Whichi village
I we not talking about confirming the semi virginity?
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Ayokul(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Khaleell001:

There are male virgins.
There do exist.
angry
Khaleell001:

There are male virgins.
There do exist.
I be male virgin,#serious
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by princfred(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Maiden is synonymous to virgin ie from 12yrs...

Perverts can disvirgin a 3yr old toddler
Ok you mean a child may not be a Virgin. Understandable.
The crus is on how a virgin is not a child. grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by princfred(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Sorry your fellow semi virgin is here to always console you dear.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
I gave a number to whatsapp me you refused... it shows you don't need my advice.

Why is the statement painful?
because they said "Truth hurts" cheesy
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Sorry your fellow semi virgin is here to always console you dear.
wetin come be semi virgin?

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Ok you mean a child may not be a Virgin. Understandable.
The crus is on how a virgin is not a child. grin
dont twist my brain abeg wt ur logic !
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
charliboy654:

As in powerful to fight or what?
I am not understanding
Yes of cos ,espiacially spiritual battles quote me anywhere!
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Offpoint:

I gave a number to whatsapp me you refused... it shows you don't need my advice.

Why is the statement painful?
because they said "Truth hurts" cheesy
i will sort my self sweethrt at least i no wie all my problms are coming frm ,if i add urs it may add 50 to my known problms ok ,

BUT wait first! smiley
You guys are evil genus u can track person

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? / I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.