Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer (37551 Views)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai Blames Arewa For Tolerating Insecurity, Ogundamisi Reacts / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by opalu: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by KarlWhyte(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Stop exposing your crudeness

What has a fitness training got to with competence!

You and I know that Kogi Governor is one of the most useless n least performing governor in Nigeria... If u think am. Lying do ur research online or ask ur friends frm Kogi if civil servants have been paid their salaries...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by klever18(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2019
apchit government is a joke
Buhari = traveller
Yahaya =. boxer
Lia Mohammed =liar
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2019
eyinjuege:
This guy na akwue o..
He will give Dino a knock out punch.
Dino don fat, and isn't as fit as he used to be.

No bottle dino go take stab his one wen e set ... cheesy
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by ofiko123(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2019
This one na agbero governor..so I am not surprised..
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by Denikayan: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2019
KarlWhyte:

You and I know that Kogi Governor is one of the most useless n least performing governor in Nigeria... If u think am. Lying do ur research online or ask ur friends frm Kogi if civil servants have been paid their salaries...

Agreed. You right
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
utenwuson:
This accidental governor with three wife's has gone mad.... The worst governor in the history of mankind.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by sbashir10(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
This guy go kill Dino one on one

Dino wey no get straight legs and hin no balance for ground

Yahaya go beat the D commot for Dino and he will be left with Ino
Savage
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by Festus1010: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
This man than cannot even race a 10km now deceiving us with 2 seconds shadow boxing... Lol
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by blazer2018: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
But how did Kogi people offend God? They voted a man, he died few days to his swearing-in...somehow the gods of their land played a fast one on them and gave them Bello....Now, another clown is getting set to takeover...oh, Kogi people must seek d face of God asap. grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by godofuck231: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
he should try and get a bodyguard to protect him from his punches on that bag, he's a danger to himself
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
vibbb:
Well, in as much as I don't wanna talk abt politician and dia yeye politics.

Next kogi gubernatorial will determine how reasonable and sensible kogite are.
nobody would vote him in. And APC might rig it. he is from a minority tribe, the majority would rather commit suicide than vote him even if he paid salaries how much more when he did nithing tangible
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by olisaEze(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by IsioStar1: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2019

Yahaya go beat the D commot for Dino and he will be left with Ino.

O'boy you nor well o. You wan kee me and my wife with laughter. Cheers
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by XhosaNostra(f): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Why do y'all make it looks odd for a politician to involves in physical fitness?

IKR!

Even Nelson Mandela was a boxer & continued to be a fan of the sport for the rest of his life.

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by HomeOfMe(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Kayode Ogundamisi, other Nigerians have reacted to viral video of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello training as a boxer and punching.

In the video, the youthful governor was was seen in an intense punch bag session.

Many are wondering if he is training ahead of Kogi governorship election coming up later in the year.

Some are also suggesting they should have Yahaya Bello Vs Dino Melaye boxing competition.

Watch the video below and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/governor-yahaya-bello-training-like.html?m=1

Please somebody should bundle him to Anthony Joshua. grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by Funmisurge(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hey! Dino is in trouble oooooo.

The guy really mean business this year but, the battle no be only against dino, I guess APC national working committee go dey involved if them no give am second time ticket. Wise man, him no want be like that of outgoing lagoon governor..
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by BushDoctor123: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

I disagree. Dino that i know is an agbero personify. Yeye bello is only using his position as governor to intimidate Dino. On a pound to pound fight Dino will floor yeye bello to the canvas.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by ochiosa(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why him dey waist him time and dey collect insult for kogites when him get talent when go givam $ and recorginition.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by babalonimi: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Somebody that has never voted in Kogi become Governor
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by tsannee(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Almaiga:
This won't stop Yahaya Bello from being disgrace, at the upcoming Kogi state Governorship election.
I'm APC but I hate bad leadership.

A very Youthful Governor that was supposed to use his Youthfulness to show the difference between the Youths and those over aged and old Politicians. By embarking on massive Development of the State, but the clown disgraced Nigerian Youths by making himself the worst Governor. Work he no do, Salaries he couldn't pay. Yahaya Bello is going down for sure.
Yeye Bello is most useless governor in nigeria history
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

who looks more fit and huge between dino and the Gov? I wish you could visit the private gym dino has in his house. You go bow
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by ihatesycophant(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
I just pity APC, if they dare sponsor Yahaya Bello for re-election, he'll lose woefully than Atiku Abubakar lost. I'm cog sure if APC choose him, PDP will choose its candidate from Igalaland and that will do the magic because Igalaland population overwhelmed Okunland and Ebiraland population put together. APC need to be cautious.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by greatermeme: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
chiedu7:
Yaya Bello, the worst Governor ever. Bad pass that Rochas.
Rochas is the worst, bro!
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by Born2Breed(f): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
If this guy catch Dino one on one,I swear dino go dissolve.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
cool action full kogi berekete,

Yayah is a boxer

Dino I a kogfu master jumping from police truck

Kogi and it people shaaa
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by naijajobx: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ruler turned boxer lol
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer by legba1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
That guy na scam.....most useless govnor.....very stuborn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.