Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors (9113 Views)

Lawan Denies Violence At APC Yobe North Rally / Ahmad Lawan Denies Sitting On Letters Of Defection / Senate President Lawan Denies Endorsing South-west For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by 247naijamedia: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Senate Majority Leader and top contenders for the President of the Senate in the ninth National Assembly, Ahmed Lawan, has denied meeting with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors.

Lawan made the denial in a press release by his campaign group spokesman, Senator Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi, in Abuja during the weekend.

Clarifying a report making the rounds that the Senate Leader defied the directives of his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, and met with PDP governors in pursuit of his ambition to lead the next Senate President, Senator Sabi Abdullahi said that there was never a time he said Lawan met with PDP governors in his earlier chat with reporters in Abuja.

The press release read in part, “What we said was that we had several interactions between lawmakers and governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC). We stand to be corrected on this.

“We cannot but imagine the height of embarrassment which such a story may have caused Governors of the Peoples Democratic Party.

“Nevertheless, we wish to re-echo our position that the Senator Ahmad Lawan candidacy remains committed to the principle of inclusion for all Senators-elect regardless of party affiliation.

“This position stems from our posture which believes that nation building is a task for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion, party or other sentiments.

“In demonstrating this, the Senator Lawan for Senate President Group had rounds of interactions with Senators-elect from APC, PDP and YPP during the just concluded orientation program for elected members of the 9th National Assembly.

“As interactions continue, we hope to continue to interface with Senators-elect from the various political parties with a view to giving Nigerians a leadership in the 9th National Assembly that considers national interest a top priority.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/senate-lawan-denies-meeting-with-pdp.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by 247naijamedia: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hummmm..

Ur Anus Don open

4 Likes

Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by Jestin: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
The major concern for most of them is me, myself and I....op i am first to comment

1 Like

Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by Lymasaba(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
soft work
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by pablobellins(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
LASU STUDENTS CHASE OFFICERS PRETENDING TO BE EFCC... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT JUST OFF ME

CHECK IT http://cu3.io/Jd4KA1
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by pablobellins(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sand88:
See below
YOUR EDITING SKILLS IS REALLY POOR BROTHER... ITS TOO OBVIOUS.... BESIDE HOW CAN 1-0 HAVE 23ODD?

1 Like

Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sand88:
See below

please put ur number let me call you or give me ur residential address. let's see face to face! I want to invest in this ur odd sales business

1 Like

Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by wallex1983(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
All na politics.

You rub my back, I grease your palm.
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by Lymasaba(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
I lawan is the next senate President whether they like it or not PDP endorse his secretly ..u will be shock the no of vote he will ganer may 96%
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by cosmatika(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
So APC goons want to go into the 2nd tenure with this denial nonsense? Anyway we've developed thick skin to their rubbish
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by lordkush: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
lawal nor serious at all
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by jimyos: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
why lying, is it not part of politics
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by Ewedegubbler: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
I no see any rebuttal or denial here ooo.. this Lawan na bad guy man
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by AleAirHub(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Softwork....
Secret moles...
Is about to reveal his real colours.

Make I sit down & watch how the movie go take end.

Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by dheaven: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Smart statements, no acceptance or denial
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by nazicartel(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
I fear this guy might lose again
Re: Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors by Deltatoto: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
247naijamedia:
Senate Majority Leader and top contenders for the President of the Senate in the ninth National Assembly, Ahmed Lawan, has denied meeting with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors.

Lawan made the denial in a press release by his campaign group spokesman, Senator Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi, in Abuja during the weekend.

Clarifying a report making the rounds that the Senate Leader defied the directives of his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, and met with PDP governors in pursuit of his ambition to lead the next Senate President, Senator Sabi Abdullahi said that there was never a time he said Lawan met with PDP governors in his earlier chat with reporters in Abuja.

The press release read in part, “What we said was that we had several interactions between lawmakers and governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC). We stand to be corrected on this.

“We cannot but imagine the height of embarrassment which such a story may have caused Governors of the Peoples Democratic Party.

“Nevertheless, we wish to re-echo our position that the Senator Ahmad Lawan candidacy remains committed to the principle of inclusion for all Senators-elect regardless of party affiliation.

“This position stems from our posture which believes that nation building is a task for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion, party or other sentiments.

“In demonstrating this, the Senator Lawan for Senate President Group had rounds of interactions with Senators-elect from APC, PDP and YPP during the just concluded orientation program for elected members of the 9th National Assembly.

“As interactions continue, we hope to continue to interface with Senators-elect from the various political parties with a view to giving Nigerians a leadership in the 9th National Assembly that considers national interest a top priority.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/senate-lawan-denies-meeting-with-pdp.html?m=1
the news is fake cos I’m in London now with my state gov.was wondering

(1) (Reply)

Is Fashola Over Celebrated? Or He Is On Vacation / Boko Haram: FG Looks To China For More Weapons / More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.