Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (53753 Views)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Springsdy456958(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
My WhatsApp is not working

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by OmoDavido(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
My WhatsApp is not working too o

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Delaw00(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mine is going through too
Thought it was network issues before angry
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Jowanson: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
unitysheart:
Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are down worldwide.

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are all experiencing issues this morning for users worldwide. Facebook and Instagram are both inaccessible, with news feeds refusing to refresh and the main Facebook.com domain unavailable. WhatsApp messages aren’t being sent or received, and users of Facebook’s main services have headed to Twitter to share that they’re having issues.

The outages appear to have started at around 6:30AM ET this morning, and come just a month after Facebook experienced its worst outage ever. Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram were all inaccessible for hours last month, and it wasn’t until over 24 hours later that Facebook finally gave the all clear. Facebook blamed a “server configuration change,” and apologized for the outages.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/4/14/18310069/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-down-outage-issues

It's true! I just noticed that the message I sent a while back on WhatsApp are not delivering...was kinda confused thinking maybe it was my data or that my WhatsApp was due for a fresh download.
This post has put to rest my curiosity!

Well na dem sabi.....twitter is still working so I can make use of that..till mark finish deciding on what to do....He thinks it's gonna be an easy task having the whole world encapsulated in an app or apps without experiencing our kinda NEPA outages we have in Nigeria...Odiegwu!

What advice will I give Mark o....lemme think! Oya Mark, go and privatize your Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram...Osiso! grin

3 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by ikdaddy01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
As far as it doesn't affect GOT, then Hala Magulis
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Krak(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

My Swedish friend will say Nigerians are very dangerous people. They will always justify anything even if it means calling white black.
Op, ignore this user for your good. cool

WhatsApp, Facebook I can confirm are all down. What's the argument here? Nawa

My own is not down. Probably did not affect a few people.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by spyjulius(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
not to worry , i am working on it . just be penitence .. In exert 1:19pm it will be back... trust my team. check us out at www.techlius.com and our work

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by amaniro: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Stuff has being on "sending" for over an hour now

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by ollapaul(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yes for now, Confirmed
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by jchioma: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Op. All the mentioned apps are working just fine, going by activities on my phone. I just posted a birthday message on Facebook, sent and received messages on WhatsApp and Instagram is fine on my network.

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by wengerjay(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yes

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by dallyemmy: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
But nairaland is up!

3 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by amaniro: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Krak:

My own is not down. Probably did not affect a few people.

Mark is a fool. Immediately he bought WhatsApp. it started misbehaving like FB
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Fineboybigboy: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
collinskoko14:
I noticed mine 30mins ago I don switch phone on and off like 50times even remove iPhone battery put back yet nothing

Chai no wonder
Brother take this your lie easy now, remove iPhone battery bawo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
I wish it will continue sef(especially facebook) ... Scammers don full facebook.. Na so one Dr Azoh with d handle @Beautiful Girls Chat Nigeria will be stalking my inbox with quasi-nude pictures. Say make I buy preeek enlargement drug.

And d funny thing is dat they're block proof!
I swear I go nutts everytime I see their message.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by puretayo(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
currently in enugu. Can't access whatsapp, FB & IG. Even nepa is down here.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Bossjakande: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
I will not miss any of them! Waste of brain cells! kiss
stop dis pls
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by brightalo17: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
wellmax:

They are all down since about 30 mins ago.

Maybe some , because I have been on whastapp since today and I am in Accra
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by DICKstractor: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
It is as if nairaland is down too... This post have been on top of Front-page for about 30minutes now...
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by qanda: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Really. The lesson is to exist on different platforms and also create your own. We have Q and A App for sourcing Professional exams Past Questions and answers, Job test questions etc install it from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by shogsman(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Great at least we can have some quiet now.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Delaw00(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Make we forget this whatsapp shii jor
Make we go back to our 2go who's with me?? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by unitysheart(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jowanson:

It's true! I just noticed that the message I sent a while back on WhatsApp are not delivering...was kinda confused thinking maybe it was my data or that my WhatsApp was due for a fresh download.
This post has put to rest my curiosity!

Well na dem sabi.....twitter is still working so I can make use of that..till mark finish deciding on what to do....He thinks it's gonna be an easy task having the whole world encapsulated in an app or apps without experiencing our kinda NEPA outages we have in Nigeria...Odiegwu!

What advice will I give Mark o....lemme think! Oya Mark, go and privatize your Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram...Osiso! grin

Lolz.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Feranmicharless: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
My FB hasn't been working. Thought it's network Sha. Thanks for this info

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by wrose(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's not working at all o. There is no lie in this

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by unitysheart(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Delaw00:
Make we forget this whatsapp shii jor
Make we go back to our 2go who's with me?? grin grin

I have dusted my bbm back.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by DICKstractor: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Did it also affect gbwhatsapp?... I'm also having problems here
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by shegzy0514(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
up till Now

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Ubassy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
So that if s why am having problem with my Wattsap

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Muyiii(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Instagram uses Facebook’s datacenter after they migrated their services from AWS in 2018. I knew it was a dumb move coz AWS is the no.1 cloud (datacenter) vendor globally. Hence why both Facebook and Instagram are both down. Might be power issues.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Bayokun(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I wish it will continue sef(especially facebook) ... Scammers don full facebook.. Na so one Dr Azoh with d handle @Beautiful Girls Chat Nigeria will be stalking my inbox with quasi-nude pictures. Say make I buy preeek enlargement drug.

And d funny thing is dat they're block proof!
I swear I go nutts everytime I see their message.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / We Miss You- MTN Tells Disgruntled Subscribers, Woos With N1000 Airtime / BBM For Nokia Lumia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.