Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (53705 Views)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by wellmax(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
brightalo17:

Maybe some , because I have been on whastapp since today and I am in Accra

I'm certain you haven't received any message in the last half hour
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by princejenks(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
fb is going on opera mini but my messenger isn't
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by ollapaul(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Twitter is back
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by martineverest(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Stop peddling lies!
it's not lie...I experienced it on my whatsapp and Instagram

3 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by wellmax(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Am saying its false

Show me a message you'd received in the last half hour or you stop denying facts.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Observer2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
All going through
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
MrPENIS:
how'd knw he tie all to one server
are u nw working for mark?
ehn na...mtcheww!

Facebook blamed a “server configuration change,” and apologized for the outages Even if it's not a single server, why should a change like this affect all three at once...aren't they supposed to be running independently in this regard?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Blaqqcorleone(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
ollapaul:
Twitter is back

Twitter was never down!
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by wellmax(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Katty42: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jowanson:

It's true! I just noticed that the message I sent a while back on WhatsApp are not delivering...was kinda confused thinking maybe it was my data or that my WhatsApp was due for a fresh download.
This post has put to rest my curiosity!

Well na dem sabi.....twitter is still working so I can make use of that..till mark finish deciding on what to do....He thinks it's gonna be an easy task having the whole world encapsulated in an app or apps without experiencing our kinda NEPA outages we have in Nigeria...Odiegwu!

What advice will I give Mark o....lemme think! Oya Mark, go and privatize your Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram...Osiso! grin

It is privatized already grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Stop peddling lies!
its d truth. I was about to blame MTN b4 i logged to Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Kceefresh19: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, it's true.. My messages have still not been sent

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
This is really Huge!

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Olajah81: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mine is working..
9ja nd lies are 5&6
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by kripen(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
It is true, I can't log in to my fb
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Denikayan: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
wellmax:

Show me a message you'd received in the last half hour or you stop denying facts.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by COOL10(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
thoollz:

Is that not Twitter?
So u don't know the difference between Twitter and Facebook?

I just noticed that, I initially thought my network was poor. It's better to confirm a news than shouting lies when u don't even know the difference between Twitter and Facebook.

Some people's work in this life is just to criticize and argue without even bothering to find facts for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yea it was Down, but now is Up and running

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by slap1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
I've been on WhatsApp for some time. So it's probably not worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Delaw00(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
unitysheart:

I have dusted my bbm back.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by delishpot: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
I can't access facebook

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by uuzba(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Halezis:
My Facebook is okay but i haven't received any whatsapp message since 12:15
You haven't received any WhatsApp message. .
Did you die?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Halezis(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lols. Whatsapp is back

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Sidmond: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
uminem02:
And i thought it was my phone, I even restarted it.
I did the same thing oo. No difference
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Denikayan: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
martineverest:
it's not lie...I experienced it on my whatsapp and Instagram

It went down in some countries. Am not disputing that fact. But its not worldwide.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by femmoy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
mine started now..I hope it's rectified soon.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hope they get it solve quickly

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by ceeafuejay(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Not in Nigeria.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Halezis(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
uuzba:
You haven't received any WhatsApp message. . Did you die?
Fvck you nigga
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by icebird25(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mine is currently down now..i chatted earlier this morning but nothing is going through right now

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nomzib1000(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
unitysheart:
Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are down worldwide.

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are all experiencing issues this morning for users worldwide. Facebook and Instagram are both inaccessible, with news feeds refusing to refresh and the main Facebook.com domain unavailable. WhatsApp messages aren’t being sent or received, and users of Facebook’s main services have headed to Twitter to share that they’re having issues.

The outages appear to have started at around 6:30AM ET this morning, and come just a month after Facebook experienced its worst outage ever. Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram were all inaccessible for hours last month, and it wasn’t until over 24 hours later that Facebook finally gave the all clear. Facebook blamed a “server configuration change,” and apologized for the outages.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/4/14/18310069/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-down-outage-issues

My Whatsapp no work for hours right now...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) / 2go- What Went Wrong? / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.