Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (53749 Views)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nomzib1000(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
slimthugchimee2:
No wonder messages are not loading on my WhatsApp since

I just even tried to open my Facebook now and its not working

If I didn't see this thread I would have thought it was just network

I see I can't see status updates on whatsapp.... This is definitely true

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by fredie107(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
unitysheart:
Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are down worldwide.

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are all experiencing issues this morning for users worldwide. Facebook and Instagram are both inaccessible, with news feeds refusing to refresh and the main Facebook.com domain unavailable. WhatsApp messages aren’t being sent or received, and users of Facebook’s main services have headed to Twitter to share that they’re having issues.

The outages appear to have started at around 6:30AM ET this morning, and come just a month after Facebook experienced its worst outage ever. Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram were all inaccessible for hours last month, and it wasn’t until over 24 hours later that Facebook finally gave the all clear. Facebook blamed a “server configuration change,” and apologized for the outages.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/4/14/18310069/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-down-outage-issues

And the one am using, is it different.... Cos nothing of such did I experience..... Maybe on ur phone, not world wide
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by uuzba(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bolognese:
I’m in U.K., and all 3 are down on my phone, tab and laptop!

I'm on the moon and all 3 are up, in our spaceshuttle, moon rover and polar lander

4 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by martineverest(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
EmekaBlue:
whatsapp down...dont know of others
Instagram is worse
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
ceeafuejay:
Not in Nigeria.
Its happens to users here but not everybody
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by ebukabanky(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
So so true...every every are down
quote author=unitysheart post=77530684]Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are down worldwide.

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are all experiencing issues this morning for users worldwide. Facebook and Instagram are both inaccessible, with news feeds refusing to refresh and the main Facebook.com domain unavailable. WhatsApp messages aren’t being sent or received, and users of Facebook’s main services have headed to Twitter to share that they’re having issues.

The outages appear to have started at around 6:30AM ET this morning, and come just a month after Facebook experienced its worst outage ever. Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram were all inaccessible for hours last month, and it wasn’t until over 24 hours later that Facebook finally gave the all clear. Facebook blamed a “server configuration change,” and apologized for the outages.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/4/14/18310069/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-down-outage-issues

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Wizardx(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Facebook ,Whatsapp ,Instagram are down for an estimate of 60% of users worldwide including me cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Time to surf twitter after long break grin

My Instagram....down!
My Facebook.....down!
My Whatsapp..... down! embarassed

With no sign of coming up.....chai!

4 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Denikayan: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
thoollz:

Is that not Twitter?
So u don't know the difference between Twitter and Facebook?

I just noticed that, I initially thought my network was poor. It's better to confirm a news than shouting lies when u don't even know the difference between Twitter and Facebook.

Hello! The fact is that the outage is not worldwide. That you can take to the bank. I was just sharing printscreen of all SM platforms at random and no outage has been experienced here.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by uuzba(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chiiamaka:
The way this apps keep shutting down ehn... undecided
It's computer Na.
Anything computer will always tend towards its logical end >>>>>>>> CRASH.
-
I work as an IT administrator. Every time, crash and format. That's computer for you.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by chuks34(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ain't working here too angry
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Skyfornia:

In your dream?

Modified: Below is my chat with a friend few mins ago
The OP is right. It's not totally down though, I receive and send messages still but intermittently. It could hang for a moment before it finally goes through. I first thought it was my slow internet that caused it, until I tried opening some sites and they came up so fast

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Lordjb: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin kuku see my signature below to enjoy live football games make Facebook and WhatsApp rest small grin
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Ododoeye0020(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019

[/quote]

Mark is test running the combination of the three in a single platform

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by wellmax(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's been restored now.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Lordjb: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Tundexxy:
Time to surf twitter after long break grin

My Instagram....down!
My Facebook.....down!
My Whatsapp..... down! embarassed

With no sign of coming up.....chai!
don't forget to check out my signature below too grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by mygee33(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
As far as it doesn't affect GOT, then Hala Magulis
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by JoanHicks(f): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Stop peddling lies!

It's true

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by wellmax(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
WhatsApp coming on gradually

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by RedboneSmith(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
I did notice some problems. It seems to be coming and going. And here I was blaming my network provider.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Babanlagenius: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
I thought it was glo and their wahala, I wanted to subscribe again until I used my mobile browser which went smoothly.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Denikayan: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
JoanHicks:

It's through

Its not true. It went down, but not worldwide
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
uuzba:

It's computer Na.
Anything computer will always tend towards its logical end >>>>>>>> CRASH.
-
I work as an IT administrator. Every time, crash and format. That's computer for you.

Are they not suppose to prepare for any unforeseen situation? Going to an hour here??

Lot of business are hanging surely.... Lot of meeting will be put on hold and so on...

Nawa for them!

3 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by yanabasee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
JoanHicks:

It's through
Very THROUGH My Sister....
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lordjb:
don't forget to check out my signature below too grin

I watch the match live... thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by KehindeAwoniyi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's TRUE I can confirm, my WhatsApp isn't sending pdfs

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Solexy96(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
It is global. It is trending on Twitter #whatsappdown

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
This news is fake!

Mine is working

The news it's not fake, just it's still working in some device.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Down till August grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by titiloyeblog: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
just think of how many business will die
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by emmaak2(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Is working now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Samsung Note, Anyone? / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / We Miss You- MTN Tells Disgruntled Subscribers, Woos With N1000 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.