Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! (13140 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
Who is Toto Di-ck that you guys keep mentioning
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2010
Great making frontpage again. This Babe hawt no be small. Where others and Mama Gee. Never see una comments on this supa Diva
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
aze:

Great making frontpage again. This Babe hawt no be small. Where others and Mama Gee. Never see una comments on this supa Diva
Which Super diva?dat Port Harcourt local champion?
Please she looks like an old,wet broom abeg.
What is it about these marabouts you people keep bringing up here?First it was Toronto Deeek-ay (dat one who looks like a millipede),now it's this one who refuses to grow above 26 years after being on the scene for over 30 years.
Omo-T takes the prize with honours. . .especially with that beeehynd. . .
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by Goldenmeda(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
she is gorgeous, 1 ov my hero, omo sexy

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by r231(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Who is Toto Di-ck that you guys keep mentioning

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by prettybabe(f): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
I m not surprised with wat u guys are saying abt omotola i dont xpect everybody to be positive abt her but i dont knw wat you guys xpect of a mummy of 4!

If every mummies and probably ladies can emmulate omotola then i think there shall be less broken marriages in nija!

You sure knw wat i mean
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by Kilode1: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
I propose a Permanent UN seat for that Behind. Oh mi Lord shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by MCork(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
I suspect if i look at thise Nyash again i might coooome. tongue Good Night!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by Arysexy(m): 1:58am On Sep 17, 2010
are u guys blind? Didn't any one spot the flat nose? the yam legs and the oversized shoe she was wearing? Arousing ke, na only he-goats go dey aroused, didnt see anything pretty, though she is maintaining her stature after several births. in my opinion she cant arouse me fo a second.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by davidif: 2:11am On Sep 17, 2010
SEEEE NYANSSSSSH!!! , ((am in love)). BUT WHY ISNT SHE LIGHT SKIN?

CANT SHE BLEACH?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?
BLEACHING IS UGLY, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL BUT SHE BLEACHES A LOT AND WHEN YOU SEE HER NOW, SHE LOOKS EXTREMELY UGLY.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by oneluvb55(f): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
shes cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by ceasyc(f): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2010
d pose does not look cool in d 1st post on dis thread cos it looks like shes tryin 2 hard but checking out d link - she/d pose looks cool. she also seem 2 have lost weight = kip it up gal

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by tpiah: 12:43am On Sep 21, 2010
not bad.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2010
not bad.
Just show us the behind,and we'll be fine. . .
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by Kazashi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2010
O.M.Gshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Dis babe, sorry woman no want gree talk say she don drop three already ohhh,, bt damnnnnn,,,, kiss kiss kissthis is wat i call "MIWTF",,,,,,,,,meaning? Mum I Want To F**k,
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by yesboss20(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2011
The body makes me say "wow!!" but da face is a "NO NO"!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by sima(f): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2011
i like the picture,  Nice!
she's really pretty
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by HISservant: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2011
1 John 2:15-17
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by Dminister(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
WTF! May be you were aroused seeing this pic the first time. What rubbish! She is just being feminine!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! by sinaj(f): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
DrCork:
SEEEE NYANSSSSSH!!! tongue, ((am in love)). BUT WHY ISNT SHE LIGHT SKIN? angry

CANT SHE BLEACH? undecided
ur dp tho lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Met A Celebrity? / Bbnaija Angel Goes Stark Naked, Shows Her Private Part To Whitemoney & Queen / Yvonne Nelson Denies Dating Dammy Krane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.