Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home (2973 Views)

Salaries: UNIJOS ASUU Issues Stay-At-Home Order To Members / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
pls my fellow nairalanders I need ur help am an OND holder. I finished last two years 2017 I suppose to enter school last year but no money, I look for work to do fortunately I saw one a bet shop. I worked there for two months but later stop because the salary was to small #10000 and considering I almost use all the money for transport I have to stop it. Since then I have been looking for work can't seem to get any. I feel depressed because these year is almost going and don't even have a dime on my acct to enter school this year. I don't know if it is because of my location here in Delta. Pls help me anyway u can I cant stay at home this year pls help me I want to go back to sch. Thanks nothing is too small
pls here is my act details Ilaya favour O, Gtbank , 0237053917.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by kunleweb: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wow
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by dawnomike(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Secure an admission first... Then contact me. With God's help I will try in my little way to see you through school.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by holywahala19(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
The poster above me is a good Nigerian. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Generalwoodz(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Just

1 Like

Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sir thanks, but I don't have money to get into school that's the problem.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Chrisx1x(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guy somebody is even promising to sponsor you and you are saying that you don't have money for the form. Hnd form isn't more than 12k.I know money isn't easy to come by but you just have to strive hard for it

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by timibare(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
go en learn wire....
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by dollyjoy(f): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Elamin21:
Sir thanks, but I don't have money to get into school that's the problem.
All your topics are centered around needing one help or the other.... Why not start something to help yourself? It is really disgusting seeing a guy beg for money.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by castrol180(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Any mathematics teacher here should help solve this:

Florence spent 3/7 of her money on books, 1/4 of the money on clothes and 1/8 of it on her family. She then had #22.00 left. How much money did she have before this expenditure?
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by DesChyko: 1:53am On Apr 15, 2019
castrol180:

Florence spent 3/7 of her money on books, 1/4 of the money on clothes and 1/8 of it on her family. She then had #22.00 left. How much money did she have before this expenditure?

The whole is 1. That is the fraction she has spent and the fraction that remains is 1
Fraction spent = 3/7 + 1/4 + 1/8 = 45/56
Fraction left = 1 - 45/56 = 11/56
But 11/56 of her money = #22
Her money = (22 × 56) ÷ 11 = #108
So, she had #108 before the expenditure.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by ifada123: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2019
castrol180:

Maths is not ment for only mathematics teachers
(1-3/7-1/4-1/cool×Total=22
find their LCD
((56-24-14-7)/56)×Total=22
11/56 xTotal=22
Cross mutiply
11Total=22×56
Divide both sides by the coefficient of total
11total/11=22×56/11
Total=2×56
Total=#112.00
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by femi4: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2019
DesChyko:

The whole is 1. That is the fraction she has spent and the fraction that remains is 1
Fraction spent = 3/7 + 1/4 + 1/8 = 45/56
Fraction left = 1 - 45/56 = 11/56
But 11/56 of her money = #22
Her money = (22 × 56) ÷ 11 = #108 112
So, she had #108 112 before the expenditure.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2019
bro what do u think I should start when I don't even have the capital?
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2019
bro I would love to start doing something but the capital is the issue.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2019
dawnomike:
Secure an admission first... Then contact me. With God's help I will try in my little way to see you through school.
Happy birthday boss.. Anything for ur boy? abi where the party dey happen?.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Omoboricash(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Just like the op I need work...Done with NCE
Any work such as teaching,driving,security etc
Help a brother
Teaching is the easiest job to secure in Nigeria, even the discipline that are not inclined with teaching get job in teaching line. Submit ur cv to different private schools before u know it, they will call u for interview
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by clive2u(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2019
castrol180:

why dont u ask Florence yourself

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Are u a male or female??
And if female can I see your pix ??
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2019
dawnomike:
sir forgive me if am disturbing u I quoted one of your post u didn't reply me.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by dawnomike(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2019
Elamin21:
sir forgive me if am disturbing u I quoted one of your post u didn't reply me.
I sent you a mail already..
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2019
dawnomike:
I sent you a mail already..
Ok sir
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2019
dawnomike:

. May all that you do in this new month be productive
and successful. Happy New Month to you, Sir.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2019
dawnomike:
Hello sir have been trying to hear from u on WhatsApp but u are not responding.... pls sir sometimes I even call u and u don't pick my calls. I know u are very busy person but sir pls try and answer me cause I feel somehow every time u don't answer me thank u.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2019
dawnomike:
Sir good morning. I have been able to see good Samaritan that is accommodating me for now but I must say it's not been easy. The past few days have spent in school have been through a lot, hardly eat, but that's not even my problem. The issue am facing now is how to buy my textbooks and Manuals to start doing assignments given to us. The worst part of it is that no textbook no submission of assignment pls I know u have other expenses but help cus am lagging behind in school. Thanks waiting for ur response Sir thanks.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
dawnomike:
Hello sir good evening what you are doing to me isn't fair o. You promised to help me in school, but now you haven't fulfil your promise. I'm even messaging you on WhatsApp you are not responding to my messages. Please sir fulfil your promise u made to me.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by InsME: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2020
There are better ways you address people. Yes he made you a promise Buh he is human too and you need to understand that.
Anything could have happened to him or his business.. Do you know what the man is going through at the moment.
Ever since the beginning of this thread, I've never seen a post you made to appreciate him. It is a very bad thing to feel entitled.
Thank God you are in school, some aren't.
Some graduated, no job..... And the list goes on.
Just be grateful for once.

If 400naira daily isn't too small for you to carryout a task within 3-5mins, then check my signature
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by yusman14(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
dollyjoy:
All your topics are centered around needing one help or the other.... Why not start something to help yourself? It is really disgusting seeing a guy beg for money.
So a man does not need help or all guys are rich??
This your mentality ehnnn...guys are human too,we experience challenges too..money is not made for WOMEN alone..get that into your head .. liability set of people
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
yusman14:
So a man does not need help or all guys are rich??
This your mentality ehnnn...guys are human too,we experience challenges too..money is not made for WOMEN alone..get that into your head .. liability set of people
bro don't mind him I think that his comment really affected me because till now the man refused to help me he keeps giving me excuses. This was a man that promised to help me in school. He is no longer answering me on WhatsApp and even here.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by Elamin21(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
InsME:
There are better ways you address people. Yes he made you a promise Buh he is human too and you need to understand that.
Anything could have happened to him or his business.. Do you know what the man is going through at the moment.
Ever since the beginning of this thread, I've never seen a post you made to appreciate him. It is a very bad thing to feel entitled.
Thank God you are in school, some aren't.
Some graduated, no job..... And the list goes on.
Just be grateful for once.

If 400naira daily isn't too small for you to carryout a task within 3-5mins, then check my signature
I'm not feeling entitled do u know how I ask after him, check on him on WhatsApp? I don't talk to him here most times doesn't mean I don't appreciate him. I do chat with him most times on WhatsApp
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by TonyeMikey: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Elamin21:
I'm not feeling entitled do u know how I ask after him, check on him on WhatsApp? I don't talk to him here most times doesn't mean I don't appreciate him. I do chat with him most times on WhatsApp
Abeg the man didn't try. How can you encourage someone like to go back to school and you just left him aside. You guys might not know what this young man is going thru in that school. I've been in his shoes so I understand the reason for his anger.
Re: Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home by yusman14(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Elamin21:
bro don't mind him I think that his comment really affected me because till now the man refused to help me he keeps giving me excuses. This was a man that promised to help me in school. He is no longer answering me on WhatsApp and even here.
A man can fail anytime.. Hopefully,you can still get a sponsor...
Be optimistic... Good luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why FG Should Not Consider Approving UTAS- A Nairalander / Nddc Post-graduate Foreign Scholarship / White Girl Takes On UNILAG Students Over Name Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.